• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

"I-I don't k-know where they are..." He pointed to a door slowly, and looked up, revealing his pale skin. "C-Could they be in there?"

He slowly placed his hand on to Jolty's shoulder to give her a sense of protection.

Dmitri gave a deadpan expression to Mentiras. "I said, 'My Skarmory -- if it is doing its job correctly -- is watching them and should know where they are. Tell it my name and call him Archytas, and it will trust you and share what it has learned.' Need me to repeat it one more time?"

---

Reuben sighed, expecting his yell to at least wake Sunny up. He looked over at Eli, beginning to question how and where he had so much stuff, but kept it out of his mind and focused on the part-Espeon. "It's time to wake up!" he said. After a moment, he thought of something, and soon a small vine extended out from the collar of his sweatshirt. He attempted to slap Sunny in the cheek as a way of waking her up, but due to the lack of experience he had it ended up as more of a weak brush against it.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras gave a small smirk, and waved his hand to send her to his office to wait, he turned back to Dimitri "Oh dear, I can't have someone working for me when I can't even understand him" He turned around "I don't need to understand a test subject for the machines though..."

Sunny woke up when Ruben yelled at her for the second time. Due to her groggness, she was a bit slow to understand that one of Ruben vines brushed her cheek. "What do you want?" she asked slowly. She got up and looked at Ruben. "Keep away from me." She said sleepily. She went to the bathroom to splash some cold water on her face, waking her up some more. But she was still groggy.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Slightly fazed, she ran off to her boss's office and waited, removing the expression of nervousness from her face.
Once she was out of sight and in the office, she took a syringe out of her bag. It read "Liepard DNA" on the label. She fingered it momentarily, considering, before putting it back in her bag.
What am I thinking? There's absolutely no way I could do that.. right?

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Roger heard what Raven said and gave a small and proud laugh, "you do have a point about that, but if that would happen i will be ready with plan two. Making the betray earlier thats it, all i need is the permission to do so" Roger said with a grin, he was highly proud by his genius idea, although it looked like his 'boss' isn't proud at him.
Roger smirked when he heard Dimitri, it was sound like he is trying to hide that information from the boss and give it him and the Zoroark human.

He then looked at Cross, who was complaining about being rejected, the Zoroark even tried to impress by using his illusion to go invisible.
"I can see your determination, but i know what i am doing, besides that i can become invisible as well" Roger explained and suddenly faded away, two seconds later he appeared again behind the Zoroark.
"Although your abillity is great, using illusions wont make them trust you, it will only make them suspect. But..." Roger stopped his explanation for a moment.
He start walking back and forth in front of the Zoroark human like he was a leader.
"You can still be a part of my plan since you are a spy. And I do need someone to get the reports from me while im with the other pokehumans, unfortunately I wont be able to leave them. You can go invisible with illusion so they wont notice you too" Roger said and grinned, "it wont a problem from a talented and tricky person like you, you will also be part of the ambush im planning as a betray" he flattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jolty was still nervous to say her identify, she just couldn't bring herself to do it for some reason.
She suddenly felt a soft touch ln her shoulder, she moved her head to see it was Stephen who placed his arm on her.
The emolga kid nodded with a small smile, "m-m-m-my...m-my na-na-na-n-m j-jo..." She tried to say, but once again only an incomprehensible stutters.
The small girl start shooking her head, she was struggling with her mind as she kept shooking her head.

Fluff saw it and got a bit confused by her acts, "c-calm down emolga girl, is there something wrong?" The flareon asked.
He tried to stand on two so he could see if its a normal confusion or a move that caused it like Mystic's confuse ray, he managed to stand up for a few seconds before falling. Fluff noticed durning those seconds that he is as high as Jolty, beside that he could see that she isn't under confusion at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Taillow saw how the togekiss placing his arm on jolty, like he trying to comfort her.
It was hard to see the togekiss who was a bit of a jerk and used acid to hurt Everyone, still acting nice and trying to help Jolty like they were partners.
Partner... A thought passed through the bird's mind, it made him miss his lost trainer.

Dmitri saw the threat coming. Despite believing what Menitras had said to be a bluff, he sighed in resignation. "My Skarmory's name is Archytas, and it knows where the hybrids are." He had many other things he could have said, yet decided not to escalate the situation further over something so trivial. Not now, at least.

---

Reuben laughed shyly when Sunny talked to him, the vine receding back into his shirt collar and out of sight. Just being able to use a vine made him think, however, pondering about all of the ways he could possibly use one. Once they were out of here and somewhere more private, he needed to experiment with that more and get used to it. It gave him something to look forward to.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras nodded "Good, remember whos in charge next time" he started to walk towards the door, stopping for a second to say something to Roger "I like your plans for spying, but hold off the plans for a second, you will be assigned" he walked into his office and sat down at his desk "Do you know why you are here?"

Eli smiled at Jolty "Hey, nice to meet you" he reached out his hand, slipping his ribbons into it to help her calm down if she decided to take it

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven shook her head. "Not exactly, no. If you wish for me to tell you what I was... reluctant to speak about earlier, I will be glad to tell you. It's not that important."
Her Weavile popped out of her Pokeball, tilting her head. "Weav-weavile?"
"Weavile, this doesn't concern you. We can play later, okay?"
Weavile nodded, and Raven returned her to the Luxury Ball. Raven returned her attention to her boss. "You were saying?"

Sunny came back and sat down on the couch. "No more sleep tricks. Got it?" She said as she glared at all of them, especially at Ruben. She looked at everyone again. "Did the anyone tell the police officers why no one got hurt? I sware if they got out of a jail sentence then I'll beat them up myself." She said crankily. It was clear on her face that she was still tired.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras smiled "I have you here for two reasons, one is yes, to tell me what you have been holding out on me" he leaned back "I'm sure it is nothing, but still, I'm curious"

Eli shrugged we were all forced out of the room in there" as he finished a officer walked over to the group "Does your group have a leader?" the officer looked at all of them with a commanding glare

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"It's nothing much. Just... please don't speak of this to the other members of Team Rocket. I have... a personal connection to both the Gardevoir and Pikachu hybrids." She corrected herself, stating "Formerly. I've forsaken them."
"We were childhood best friends, until I realized that they were holding me back. I wanted to get further in the world, but they were too moral. It was the same with my parents. So I made them think I was dead and left home to join Team Rocket. Meeting them again was... surreal, to say the least. But don't think that I'll have mercy. If anything, this is settling an old grudge. They're dead to me." She waited, and then asked, "What was the second reason?"

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Keiko waited until the guards were gone, then signaled to Echo. They had made a simple plan. Echo would use Phantom Force to get outside (it had greater range than Shadow Sneak but took longer. After she vanished, Keiko would use Dazzling Gleam to overload the cameras and then Ally Switch to switch places with Echo (it was safe to say they were allies). Echo would then use Phantom Force again near Keiko so that they would both end up outside soundlessly. If police noticed, they would use Confuse Ray, Thunder Wave, and Will-O-Wisp to neutralize them.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Felix finally snapped out and heard something about a leader. "Well, I think our leader is probably Eli or the Ditto Pokehuman," he replied. "Also, what happened to the other two people you caught? Are they arrested?" Felix finished his statement and started to worry a bit. What if we never see them again? He sent out Chespin to calm himself a bit.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras smiled "You were once friends, this is great news" he got up "Let me give you a small lesson before the second thing" he opened a drawer full of many colored pawns and threw some on the table "Things like that bring feeling of betrayal" he moved a black pawn and a white pawn to the middle of the table "Especially with her sister captive, That means you can easily taunt and distract her, provoke her" he threw some more pawns beside the white one "Once she succumbed to anger, they all get riled up, tring to hold her back, or agreeing with her" he put black pawns all around the others "And that gives you time to surround them" he leaned on the table "Never let something like this jump out of your hands, Raven, use everything to your advantage"

Eli nervously stood up and nodded "I can represent everyone here" the officer nodded and motioned him to come with her "Come we will discuss the matter of realise or punishment with the prisoners and the head chief" he nodded and they started to leave

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven understood exactly what Mentrias was saying. "I understand." Her face turned to a devious smile.
"And the second reason you called me?" she questioned, slightly more relaxed now.

Feray looked about and saw Eli tailing behind an officer. Seemed like they were discussing about whether or not Keiko and Echo should leave or take their punishment. It would be beneficial if they didn't have a punishment, but those two need to be careful later. She sighed and paced about in the lobby before an idea popped in her head. Looking at her hands, she tried focusing on transforming them into something helpful. Maybe her Dusknoir's hands. They formed something that resembled her Pokemon's hands, but instantly went back into her human shape. She was starting to get tired. Like this, she wouldn't be able to help her friends. Looking out to them, she sighed and found an officer.

"Hey, officer. I am Feray Siegfried, an agent of the International Police," she pulled out her ID, to which the officer verified after taking it for a few seconds and gave it back to her. He nodded for her to continue. "I am mixed up in this Pokemon-human hybrid nonsense, as well. If you could please take my testimony and investigate the items that I have and the notes that I have taken, could you possibly then take me and the evidence to the International Police Headquarters in Lumiose City after okaying the case to be transferred? I know looking over the evidence will take days, even weeks, especially with how much time is consumed when dealing with DNA. I just wish for the forensics lab not to take too many samples of the DNA, so that my lab buds over at HQ can do their own tests, as well."

The officer thought for a moment before raising a finger for Feray to wait. "I will ask the detective on the case if that is alright. But you may give us your testimony and the items you have for investigation, if you want. Sit on the chair and wait while I get a verdict."

Feray nodded and sat down in a seat that was behind her, situated against the wall. She realized that she was thirsty and hungry again. Maybe if the people here had doughnuts and water waiting for her in the interrogation room, then maybe she'll have an easier time with things. At least her new anatomy doesn't require her to take a bathroom break as often.

Meanwhile, the officer navigated through the many halls of the police station before coming upon a room with the detective's label on the door. After knocking and being allowed to enter, he nodded in sort of bow before closing the door quietly. He presented his question to the detective, unsure of what should be done with this perplexing situation as he held on to his hand behind his back. "A lady who reports herself as Feray Siegfried and an agent of International Police has asked if she could share her testimony and the possible evidence she has acquired through her interesting journey. She seems to be in the same predicament as the others and would like transportation of herself, the possible evidence after we reviewed them, and the movement of the case on to International Police hands. If this is over our jurisdiction and power, will you allow this? Her ID checks out as authentic, so she must be an agent working for International Police."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras sat down and scooped his pawns back in the drawer "I want you to go and capture more of the pokehumans, go back to the lab and recrute whoever you need to do the job" he leaned forward "Dimitri is being testy" he leaned back and pulled out a hybrid great ball "If he puts up resistance" he rolled it across the desk "Don't be afraid to expand your team"

the detective nodded "Send her in please"

Eli arrived in a room with a table and many seats, he sat down and waited

New cops arrived at the cell and announced "We have come to deliver you to a meeting regarding your freedom" he opened the door and invited them to come with him

Emily and the Pichu strolled through the seventh route. A weak wave of electricity warded off two weaker Pokémon itching for a fight. They made their way towards a place with a large castle, a few houses, a Pokémon Center and a hotel.

"Well, at least we're out of that cave... and it could of been much worse here. I think we should probably get some stuff before we keep going," Emily stated, before Paris slowly nodded at the girl.

The girl and her Pokémon slowly walked into the unfamiliar town and entered the Pokémon Center. She went to the marketing area of the building, and took a few items. The cashier was promptly paid. A wave from the girl was directed towards the tall, slender man. The moderate pile of food, drinks and medicine were deposited into the girl's bag soon after.

"Okay, should we rest or keep going?" Emily asked Paris. The Pichu pointed towards the door in response.

"Well, I guess I'll take it as the second one then," Emily replied. The electric mouse nodded and followed the girl out of the Pokémon Center. The two briskly strode towards the general direction of the fifth route.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven smirked. "I thought you'd never ask." She took the Great Hybrid Ball, and swept out of the office.
Returning to the laboratory, her voice became commanding.
"Dmitri. Roger. We're leaving. We need to capture more of the Hybrids. Boss's orders. If you defy me, then you will be defying him, and I'm sure you don't want to do that."

Allie walked over to Jolty. The heart on her chest pulsated and glowed brightly, as she sensed the Emolga Pokehuman's emotions.
"H-hi there. Is there anything you need?" she asked gently.

Magic Sparkle

"got it boss" roger told Mentiras with a grin as he sees him walking to his office, it was possible to see the disappointment inside the admin.
"You should train if you want to make your illusions better, take it as a kind tip. You should train your moves as well to make them powerful" Roger told Cross with yet another grin.

A couple of minutes later Raven came back from the office with a great hybrid ball held in her hand, it gave Roger suspect knowing that the ball is to catch either one of the pokehumans or him, Cross and Dmitri.
He remained calm while keeping letting on his guard, he heard what the admin said and raised an eyebrow.

"Im not if the boss thought of that but dont you think it will ruin my plan?" Roger told Raven, "the point in my plan was that they wont know me when im 'joining' their group. if i will go to the hunt with you, dont you think they would see me? If this would happen all the plan would be a failure before it even started" he explained.

"I know it may be seem as a defy, but believe me or not, im only being smart thats all. But not going doesn't mean i wont support from behind, i will give you my weezing, he is a good hunter after all that training" the gengar admin suggested, "i hope you understand my choices, and i hope the boss would understand it as well" Roger added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jolty kept struggling with her mind as she is still shooking her head and muttering incomprehensibly, she just wanted to run away and escape from everything.
"Just Calm down for a moment!" Taillow told the emolga kid as he is trying to stand on her head, "just say your name and age Jolty, its not supposed to be hard" the bird added while flapping his wings.

Jolty could faintly hear taillow due to the fight in her mind, although the bird was near her big ears.
the young girl listened to her friend and stopped shooking her head slowly, she raised her head to reveal sobbing big blue eyes and a few tears on her reddish face.
"Thats better" Taillow said in a relief, he couldn't see her face since he was on her head.

'Hey, nice to meet you' Jolty suddenly heard a voice with her twitching big ears, she turned only to see the Sylveon human in front of her, surprising her.
The emolga leaned back a bit in a defend mode and froze in place, sparks came from her cheeks but faded quickly.
The emolga human saw Eli reaching out his arm toward her with one of his ribbons slipped into it.
Jolty looked at the sylveon's arm in confusion, then looking at Eli with her sobbing eyes, and so on.
The tiny kid wasn't sure what Eli is trying to do and so she didn't use the sylveon's ribbon, she only looked naively at the hand with her sobbing big eyes as the worry and confusion still filled her.
Soon the cops have called the sylveon and he left.

Jolty was still confused, she tried to ignore the cop that was near her in hope that she would escape from the question.
The small girl managed to spot Allie walking toward her, she lowered her head in embarrassment upon seeing her coming.
'H-hi there. Is there anything you need?' she could hear the gardevoir saying, hearing that still made her still wonder why Allie is acting nice to her after the accident that happened.
Without any word, Jolty slowly shook her head, a tear or two dropped from her big blue eyes as a few sparks coming from the cheeks.

"C-Can I see E-Eli?" He said to the officer, looking down.

"H-He's about my age...but a bit taller, and j-just came in..." He thought about Eli, how..."angry" he would be at him. His legs shook.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie tilted her head. "Why are you crying?" she asked gently, sitting down next to the frightened Pokehuman.
Even Eevee was sweet and calm towards Jolty, slowly approaching her and trying to comfort her.

Raven nodded slowly. "I understand your mentality. However, I can assist you in your operation. I make it look like I turned you, the Hybrids feel bad for you, and they take you in." She turned to Dmitri. "And you?"

Magic Sparkle

Roger thought of it for a moment before answering, "your idea is great but unfortunately, theres an obstacle in that plan" he said and sighed
"You see, when you catch someone with an hybrid ball their abillty to speak normally is gone. Meaning that i will need another pokehuman to translate my words, it would make everything harder" the admin explained.
"And if i wont be catched it will just look suspicious. My plan is to let some of the grunts try to attack me close to them, the pokehumans would try to help me thats it" the admin said proudly with a grin, "although, there is a lot of ways my big plan would go wrong" he added.

"But like i said before, i will give you weezing, but you should know his moves before. He knows poison gas, smoke screen, sludge bomb and gyro ball" Roger said and start saying something in pokespeech into weezing's pokeball.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jolty noticed that Stephen went with the cop to see Eli, Fluff immediately went after them to the room. Mystic decided to let Jolty and Allie talk alone so she followed her trainer to the room, and Taillow decided the same so he went outside the station and looked at the free sky.

Jolty sat down on the floor, every one of her friends left for that moment.
Her head was still lowered as a few more tears shed from her eyes and sparks still came from her yellowish cheeks and faded away.
The small girl noticed Allie sitting next to her along with her pokemon, but her head was still lowered down.
When she heard the question a few more tears shed from her face and the sparks grew a bit wilder, it took her a couple of time before she finally answered.

"I-i-im not crying" Jolty sobbed slowly, "i-i-its just...j-j-just i-i-t-j..j-jus-t-th-th..." She tried to explain but she slowly stopped and went silent, although her head was lowered down it was possible to see she is going to burst into tears for no reason.
The eevee's attempts to comfort didn't help much to calm the small emolga.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait for me!, I want to help as well" Fluff called out when Stephen start walking with the cop, he followed him to the room along with Mystic behind him.
The two pokemons entered the room Eli was in, they Walked toward the sylveon without being noticed by the cops.
"Hey, sir sylveon, we are here to help as well" Fluff told Eli, "we will try to do our best to support" Mystic said, they both were under the table.

Stephen looked at Fluff, but tears were forming in his eyes, and guilt was plastered on his face. He turned around back to Eli. Stephen started to whimper.

"I...I'm s-so sorry..." He ran up to Eli, very guilty about the Acid attack, and hugged him, crying.

"I shouldn't have hurled all that acid at you! I hurt R-Reuben...and...and..." Hekept embracing Eli. He felt very sorry for harming his friends.

What Mentiras said to him made Dmitri silently irritated. If it wasn't for that grunt that disobeyed me, where would I be now? Not dealing with this power-tripping megalomaniac, of course. Or maybe I still won't have to, because of it. He is weak, senile. My arm has a blade now. I can use it.

Raven acting as if she was the leader of this instead of him felt like an additional slap on the face, silently glaring at her when she said his name. "Yes, yes, everyone is aware," he said dismissively to Roger at his explanation of his plan. When hearing Raven talk to him, he looked at her again. "As I have said, I have a Skarmory tracking some of them from a distance. I doubt any of them have gone far, meaning finding it will not be a problem." He stopped, but soon looked at her again. "But after all, you picked me. What did you have in mind?" he added, sounding faintly condescending. What mentiras said still stuck with him, continuing to think about it.

'Good, remember who's in charge next time.'

I have, and soon so will you.

---

Reuben put his hands up when Sunny glared at him. "Hey, I'm not the one that did it!" he said, yet his Roselia looked up at him, her arms crossed. When the officer came to the group and spoke up, he turned around to him. "I consider this more of a democracy, but if we really had to choose the best person to be the leader, I'd say-" he stopped, hearing everyone else pick Eli, and looked away, slithering away from the officer.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli did not say a word as he wrapped his ribbons around stephen, helping him to calm down and patting him on the back, he did not really know what happened, but he was not going to find out if he stayed like this

Mentiras sat back in his chair and stared at a map of kalos, an arcanine in the corner woke up and stretched, walking over to him. Mentiras ambiently pet her "You finally awake hope?"

"Tell that to your Roselia," She grumbled. Sunny gave a huge yawn and tried to wake her two sleeping pokemon. She knew it was Ruben who put her to sleep, and she was going to make the journey a total nightmare for him on the road.

Pamel knocked on Mentiras' door. "Can you read me a story?" she asked. Her eyes were the normal color of brown, meaning that it was the young girl version of her. "I sware it won't be a long one, this time."

The boy started to feel a bit more comfortable with Eli's feelers, but still remained embracing him. This was, in no way, romantic. Eli was simply, being nice to him and he wanted to return the favor, which is what he did, keeping a warm hug around him.

"P-Please forgive m-me..."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli gave a small frown, not knowing what had happened "hey, whatever you did, I'm sure its fine." he gave a questioning look to fluff. The cop that had escorted them there gave them all an confused look

Mentiras looked at Pamal and smiled, she was the most innocent thing in the whole complex, and she was a nice change of pace when she needed him "Of course, go to your room and I'll be right there" he quickly typed up a report and left it for later inspection when he was done, heading of to take care of Pamal, his arcanine following behind

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven narrowed her eyes, detecting the sarcasm in Dmitri's voice. She knew she didn't have authority over him - but then again, neither did he.
"You're a Hybrid. Don't you think that may be useful... to infiltrate them from the inside? Oh, and on Mentrias's orders..." She pulled out the Great Hybrid Ball that her boss had given to her. "You don't have a choice but to come with me to assist. He gave me permission to... expand my team, so to speak." She stared him down, threateningly. "So, what's it going to be? Come with me willingly, or I take you by force?" She released her Weavile, who readied to attack on her command.

Allie nodded her head slightly, and remained quiet for a moment. Eevee, hoping to cheer up Jolty, spread some pink hearts around the trio by using Charm. Absol watched warily from a distance, making sure that Eevee didn't get too invasive.
"You know.... if you ever want to talk to someone... I'm willing to listen. I understand that it's really chaotic right now, and that you might be a bit scared... or sad... or I don't even know... trust me, I'm terrified, I'm just putting on a brave facade..." She chuckled sadly, her eyes beginning to water. "If you want me to leave, I will. It's just difficult knowing that I can't do anything to help. I couldn't help Talia... and look where she is now." She lowered her head.

Sunny eventually woke up her two sleepy pokemon. Jack looked at Roselia angerly, then looked back at his trainer. "Mistress Sunny! That flower pokemon made me fail my important task! I do apologize," Jack said to her.
Sunny shook her head and smiled, for once, and said to her Riolu, "I know, and I don't blame you. You fell asleep as well."
Eve looked at the two. "While you two had a terrible rest, I had an amazing nap! Tell that Roselia thanks for me."

Pamel nodded and went back to her room. It wasn't the best in the world, but it was better than all of the grunt rooms. She checked. Her bed was on the left side of the room, next to her door. It had a red blanket on top of white sheets. She asked for pink, but they didn't have any pink blankets in stock. There was a Ninetails plush on her bed. She loved to hug the pokemon, especially when she was scared or when someone was in a bad mood and she needed to hide it out. Her walls were white with no decoration. There was a bookshelf in the back left corner of her room. next to the shelf was a small toybox that wasn't even halfway filled. She supposed that she could keep other stuff in it, later though. next to that, in the right corner was a desk that she drew pictures on and pretended to work like the adults. In the right corner, next to the door sat a dresser and a mirror on the side of it. It held all of her other stuff.
Pamel selected a book that wasn't too long and went to her bed, where her Zoura, Zoa, slept. She sat on her bed and waited, hoping that Mentiras didn't forget.

Magic Sparkle

Fluff just smiled when Stephen has suddenly hugged Eli, "now now, im not sure what do you mean by acid but everything is okay now it i guess" the flareon said and waggled his fluffy tail.
Later the sylveon human wrapped her ribbons around him, luckily Fluff was smart enough to know that sylveon's abillities are to read other's feeling and calm them down with their aura, so the flame pokemon didn't complain.
"Echo haven't shown up yet, nor is Keiko" Fluff told Eli and looked around, he noticed that the cop was looking at the two pokehumans in confusion.
"This is nothing personal" the flareon laughed to the cop knowing he cant understand him, an empty pokeball fell from his chest but he quickly picked it up and return it in place.

~~~~~~~~~

Jolty got distracted by the pink hearts that appeared, they were just too beautiful to ignore. She rubbed her eyes as she is looking at the hearts with a curious face, the charm attack managed to calm her a bit although she was still crying.
After Allie spoke there was a moment of silent, the small emolga girl looked at Allie with a sad face, the gardevoir was now the one who lowering her head.
"E-e-everything..." Jolty started to speak up with her sobbing voice, "i-it happened all in a s-sudden. and e-everything is just t-too c-confusing..." tears continued to shed from her eyes. "A-all of this... I-its j-ju-st n-new for me...a-and its b-b-bothering m-me a lot" The small emolga explained the gardevoir human with whimpers and sobs as she is trying to rub her eyes again.

Voodoo wandered in the station until he noticed Allie and Jolty, the emolga was seem to be crying and so the gardevoir.
He walked up to them while he is filled with worry, "is there something wrong miss?" The zorua asked both Allie and Jolty as his ears went down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Im afraid i cannot let you do this" roger called out and stood in front of Raven to protect Dmitri, "catching one of your allies..." he said and shook his head slowly, "thats very rude i have to say" he smirked.
"I dont think the boss meant to catch one of the members of his own team, i assume the boss gave you that so you would be able to catch another one of the pokehumans..." The gengar human tried to explain, "catching one of us went really help you a thing so save your pokeball for later".

"Besides that..." Roger said and handed weezing's pokeball, "if you want to extend your team you can borrow weezing like a suggested before. Since some of the pokehumans already know about weezing i cant really use him in my plan" he said with unimpressed look on his face.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiars stood up and briskly walked out of his office, Hope following behind him. he cut a shortcut strait through the laboratory. he stopped a second at his employees bickering, he sighed "Go with Raven, she will be the head of the mission. You will only be caught if you prove disloyal" he looked into each of their eyes "and I'm sure you won't do that" he walked off to Pamals room and walked in "Hey, what do you want today, little miss?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven smirked ever so slightly, knowing she had won. "Get ready to move out," she commanded. She put away the Hybrid Ball.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allie nodded her head in understanding. She was tearing up slightly as well, concerning Eevee. Eevee curled up in Allie's lap, hoping to help.
"I - I understand how you feel. I'm really confused too... one minute, this was great. Just like when me and my sister played pretend as kids. Then the next minute, my former friend is not only alive but on the opposing side, we're being questioned by the police, everything is confusing and terrifying, and the person I love most is gone..." Her tears began to fall faster, as she talked about her sister. "I've kinda been beating myself up about it... for all I know, she could be dead right now. I just don't understand all of this..."
Eevee decided to take over for Allie, who was breaking down. "Jolty... I get it. I've been in a situation kinda like this. A couple years ago, I was captured by a Pokemon Hunter while playing with Absol. I was so scared and confused... I just didn't know what to do. Then Allie.. and Talia... were able to rescue us. And it was all over, just like that."
"For the longest time, I was constantly terrified. I was scared of people... because I didn't want that to happen again. I didn't know how a person could be that cruel, to sell us like slaves. Allie helped me become more confident." Eevee was even beginning to tear at this point. "I know... that one day, you'll get out of this situation. Never give up hope... because the moment you do, it's over. But if you keep thinking positively, then one day you'll get out of this." Pep talks were neither Allie's nor Eevee's strong point, but they desired so much to help Jolty that they tried anyway.

Stephen let go of him and blushed. He didn't know if he was being a bit too attached. Then, he looked in Eli's eyes.

"Sooo...what happened? A-Are you under a-arrest?" He shuddered. "I-I hope not..."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head "From what I understand, I'm here to talk about what will happen to the two morons that decided to attack a crowd of people" he leaned back "I'm just waiting for them to get here"

Dmitri looked at Raven with a deadpan expression when hearing her suggestion. "I am not good at putting up an act. It's why I am not a yes man, it is why I actually had to work to get to this position."

When she brought out the hybrid ball, he was not at all fazed. "And you'd expect me to not try and hold my ground?" Both of his hands reached into his pockets, his left bringing out a Pokeball that summoned an Aegislash and the other holding a syringe.

"But this is not a good environment to sort things out in, not to mention the fight being unnecessary." He returned the Aegislash and put both his Pokeball and the syringe back in his pockets, then leaving purposefully in front of Raven.