• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven waved him off, although she was quite angry.
Is he insinuating that I didn't work for this position? I worked for YEARS to get where I am, and THIS is what I get?!
She calmed herself, not wanting to make a scene. Her Weavile growled angrily as Dmitri left, obviously angry.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
"they are not morons, it was just misunderstanding thats all" Fluff told Eli, "they are innocent and i will try and prove it" he said proudly as he takes off his top hat for a second before returning it.
Mystic wasn't sure if to agree with her trainer, they still attacked and thats why the Delphox and mismagius are arrested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jolty looked at Allie and Eevee for a brief moment before looking down at the floor again. "I-i-im not sure w-what ha-happened s-since i sp-pied on you in the c-c-cave b-but.b-b-bu-bu-t...." the emolga kid stopped for a moment as tears kept tearing over her face, "i-i c-can u-und-understand h-h-how it feel t-t-to lose s-som-so-me-o-on-ne... A-aun-n-nty..." She bursted into tears and whimpers once again by only thinking about her aunt.

She looked at the two creatures that sat next to her and gave an helpless weak smile while she is still crying, she could understand their feelings from what they have told.
"Th-th-thank you... Th-thank you for h-helping m-me, e-even that i... I t-tried t-to run away f-from you t-the whole time" she whispered slowly as she is trying to wipe off her tears, she felt like she is going to hug the gardevoir or even the big eevee although she isn't a one that like hugs very much after her aunt's death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Got it boss" Roger told Mentiras with a rather fake grin, after his boss left he sighed in disappointment.
"Well, it look like my plan is ruined. I am now forced to go and the chance being noticed is too big to do my plan, even if they would see me without the team it would be still suspicious enough to find out. So in other words, my good plan wont even start" Roger said in disappointment, it was possible to see the anger in him.
"But i guess i can do the normal way of just attacking without knowing their weaknesses, oh well" the admin grinned, "you go ahead, i will join you very soon" He said and walked away to his room.

He took him a few minutes before he came back, he was wearing a black hat to cover his ears and some of his spiky hair, a sunglasses to cover his red eyes and the clothes already covered the spikes on his back along with the tail.
"I am still disappointment that my plan cant work out but it is nothing, there is another ways to get information" he grinned, "we should get going if you want to expand your team".

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed and put a hand on his back "Look I'm sure it was an accident, Its fine" A very important looking officer walked in the room and looked around "Hello, I am here to discuss what we are doing with the two that attacked the crowd" he looked around again, "where are they?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled warmly at Jolty, although she was still crying slightly. "I don't blame you. You didn't know us at all, how could I expect you to trust us instantly? The past is in the past. Like I said, if you ever need anything at all... you know who to talk to."
Eevee was careful, trying not to startle Jolty. "Yeah, what Allie said. I was really scared of everyone for a while a long time ago too. So you can talk to me as well."

Magic Sparkle

"th-th-thank y-you... B-b-both... I..i appreciate it" Jolty sobbed slowly with a weak smile, she now started to trust the gardevoir human as well thanks to that conversation.
The small girl started to doze off as her head lowered down, she tried to think what would have happen if she wasn't running away from the others, or if she have never met taillow on that tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluff looked at Stephen, "um, togekiss sir, what exactly happened that you keep blaming yourself like that?" The flareon asked, "im just curious thats all" he added.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Echo and keiko were sitting n there cell talking to each other about how to get out when a guard walked up and asked them to follow him "Depends on were your taking us!" realizing the guard could not understand him, he sighed and nodded walking with him to the room with Eli Fluff and Stephen, the police looked relieved "Good now we can start!" Eli nodded "Of course sir" the dynamic duo sat down and looked at Fluff "Whats going on?" Keiko asked him

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Talia couldn't take it anymore.
The inside of the Hybrid Ball was her own personal torture chamber, due to the trainer who possessed it. She'd felt random telepathic bursts, likely Allie trying to contact her, but had been unable to decipher them or respond. She'd learned how to counteract Inkay's Hypnosis, which was possibly the only upside to this situation.
Out.
She began to push against the ball as hard as she could, attacking it with a certain viciousness.
Out. I need out.
She began to pound against the ball.
OUT! OUT! GET ME OUT OF HERE!
She felt the familiar sensation of being called forth from the Hybrid Ball, and shielded her eyes from the light momentarily. The first thing she saw was Raven's surprised expression, as Raven obviously hadn't intended to release her.
She ran like hell.

Raven's finger had slipped and she had accidentally released Talia from the Hybrid Ball.
When Talia began to run, she began to chase after her. However, this failed, as Talia used Thunderbolt on Raven to neutralize her.
While Raven was dazed, Talia quickly used Double Team, and bolted down the hall.

Allie simply smiled, seeing Jolty begin to doze off. She was relatively tired herself, but remained awake.
She decided on a whim to call her mother, feeling that she might be worried. Her concerns were confirmed, when her Poketch alerted her that she had multiple missed calls from her mother.
Reluctantly, she pressed the Call button, and her mother's voice soon appeared.
"Oh my goodness, Allie! Where are you? Why haven't you been answering my calls? Are you okay? Where's Talia?"
Allie sighed. "Hello, Mother. I'm sorry, but I've been really busy and I lost my Poketch," she lied. "I'm fine. Just on my journey through Kalos, as usual."
"And Talia? Where is she?"
Allie immediately tensed. "Oh... she's fine. Just... taking a nap."
Her mother sighed. "Could you please tell her to call me later? I've been quite worried about her.
"I will. Bye." Allie hung up, sighing with both relief and sadness.

Talia was moving down the hall at blinding speeds. With her combination of Quick Attack and Double Team, she was sure that no one would catch her. Sure enough, none of the grunts were able to catch her.
The exit was in her sights, and she began to move even faster. With incredible speed, she crashed through the door and ran off into the distance.

Allie gasped. “It’s Talia!”
Eevee snapped to attention. “What do you mean? Are they doing something bad to her?!”
“No - she escaped!” Allie cried, filled with joy.
Talia! Are you free?
A few second passed, but then Allie got a response.
Yes! Oh my Arceus, I’m so glad you’re okay!

I could say the same to you!

Dmitri was caught off guard by Talia rushing past him, about to summon his Froslass but stopping when she was already too far away. He regretted using his Skarmory to scout now, as he was unable to use him to catch her because of it. We'll have more than her because of it soon enough.

The blunder was still not excusable, of course, turning to Raven with his face full of hatred and irritation. "You pathetic, incompetent, sorry excuse of a..." he trailed off, grunting and turning away, putting his right hand on his forehead and trying to prevent himself from completely lashing out at her.

---

Reuben could hear Allie's excitement, looking over to her and smiling at the news. "Nice! Here's to hoping she gets back here still the same, that it doesn't take a 180 or turn out to be an elavorate trap and hope that I'm not jinxing all of us."

His expression changed to a more concerned one as he saw Allie calling her mother. He wanted to do so as well, remembering how he hadn't contacted her at all and the last time she heard her was when he was being jumped and injected. He subconciouslly reached into his sweatshirt pocket before remembering that he no longer had his Pokenav, and just buying a new one wasn't an option when he didn't bring any money with him.

"Hey Allie, could I borrow that, by the way? My phone is kinda in pieces on the pavement from last night, and I haven't talked to her since I changed," he asked, still having a concerned expression and never elaborating on who 'her' was. At least he had memorized her mother's phone number, becoming glad that he never made use of the 'contacts' feature.

Last edited:
Stephen looked up at Fluff. He was thinking for a few seconds. "Because...because..." He sighed, "I-If I was there, I could have the capability to stop it. And I don't...in this case, I harmed..." He kicked the ground. "I need to apologize to Reuben, that I attacked him..."

Magic Sparkle

Fluff looked at Keiko and took off his top hat, his ears lowered down as he give a worried look.
"I-its about the accident, when you both attacked the group with future sight. We are going to discuss about about that and see what would be the punishment i think. B-but dont worry, i and Mystic will try to prove your innocence" the flareon explained nervously as he returned his top hat but to his place.

Mystic was near Fluff, once the flareon placed back his top hat the misdreavus spoke.
"In other words, Fluff think that you and Echo are completely innocent. So he will try to help you although it seems impossible because you actually tried to attack the crowd" she said and sighed.

"Not exactly" Fluff immediately told Mystic with a smirk before turning to Stephen.
After hearing him the flareon nodded, "i see... So you attacked 'Reuben', im sure he will forgive you, it was an accident after all and im sure he know it" the flareon told the togekiss, "just another question, who is Reuben?" He added and rubbed his head in embarrassment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jolty stopped dozing off and looked around her as she is remain sitting, she started to get dizzy again.
The small girl decided to be alone for a moment and get things stright with her mind, being with others is very unusual for her as she was alone for a few years, there was only one person she trusted at that time.
The emolga kid wiped off her tears, then standing up and looking at allie, it took her a couple of seconds before she managed to speak up.
"G-g-ga-gardevoir..." Jolty stuttered nervously, "i-im going outside for a mo-moment, i-is t-that okay..?" She continued, waiting nervously to get a permission.

When Reuben came Jolty went silent immediately and froze in place, she didn't know what is the pokemon Reuben has become and he looked scary for her.
The emolga's pupils shrunk with fear by seeing the big serperior human, a few sparks came from her yellowish cheeks.
The young kid was also confused, she didn't have a clue about the item Allie was holding or who is Talia and the dizziness didn't seem to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roger saw the pikachu human escaping because of Raven's fault, luckily for her only he and her were in the lab at that time.
Roger sighed "that pikachu will probably tell the pokehumans about my plan, so i guess now its truly ruined" he told himself in disappointment before sinking underground and following them with his new powers.

He managed to catch up with Raven after a few minutes.
when he raised up from the underground he could see Dmitri lashing at Raven in anger, but quickly stopping himself.
"Chill out Dmitri, this is an accident am i right? Mistakes like those can be still fixed, you haven't released her completely do you Raven?" Roger said with a grin, "if not then you can still return her to your hybrid ball when the time will come. But right now we should go and attack them like the boss told you, he said that you are the leader so go ahead and lead our way" he continued, he was simply trying to protect Raven.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie nodded to Jolty. "Oh yeah. Talia is my older sister. She was captured by Team Rocket, but she escaped. And sure, you can go outside. Just be careful, okay?" She smiled.
She turned her attention to Reuben. "Sure, go ahead." She took her Poketch off her wrist and handed it to him. "Just make sure you don't call my mom by accident, m'kay?" she asked dryly.

Raven was startled at first, but then her expression turned dark. She was done taking any more of Dmitri's shaming.
Her Inkay popped out of his ball on his own volition, and got in front of Dmitri. It instantly started yelling at him in Pokespeech.
"How dare you! I'm sure YOU have made plenty of mistakes before! This is how you treat her all the time, and I'm DONE with it! You hear me? DONE!" At that moment, Inkay attempted to use Psychic on Dmitri, while Raven watched in a mixture of confusion and delight. Deciding to have some fun with her “partner”, she tossed a Ring Target at him so the Psychic would be effective.

Talia fled through the woods, never looking back for fear of being caught. She wasn't sure if anyone was chasing her or not. She used Quick Attack to go faster, but was forced to take a rest. She leaned on a tree and looked back. No Rockets in sight.

Last edited:

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Felix was startled at the sound of Allie's voice. "Huh? What happened?" he asked. "Allie's sister escaped and is coming back!" Chespin noted. Felix took on a smile. That's nice to hear. Hopefully no rockets come and capture us because of her. he thought. Felix sat back down and examined the room to see if anything happened or the two pokehumans were back from the interrogation room.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Darwin was still stumbling through the forest, looking to see if he could find his way back to the base. I should have never worked here..... he thought. He had gathered up a few sources of info he could use to return back, including a rock he turned into a small directional guide with dirt. Looking for more things he could use for info, Darwin looked a bit deeper into the forest, looking for more materials to use, and came across a strange sight. It was a....human? It looked like one of the Pokehumans Darwin had seen in the scuffle at Cyllage City. It was short, yellow-tinted, and looked more Pikachu than human. Oh god, what are they doing to people? he thought. He found the nearest drawing thing he could use, a piece of bark he took from a tree, and started taking notes in a nearby bush.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Echo looked a bit mad sat back in the chair, choosing to wait a bit before objecting. The officer nodded and sat down "We are here to charge these two with assaulting a crowd of innocents" Echo mutterd "They should have moved" the man continued "We have already discussed a punishment fitting for the young, pokehuman? that's what you call yourselves? anyway, I wanted to heat your thoughts before I say what we came up with" Eli shook his head "The best I can offer really is a fine, we need to be on the move"

Dmitri looked back up at the Inkay with an irritated expression, taking a while to register that it had just attempted to use Psychic on him. Eventually Raven threw something at him, which by itself would easily annoy him further, but the Psychic's effects slowly becoming more and more prominent only fueled his rage. He quickly swatted the Inkay away with the full force of his left hand, stomping towards Raven.

"If you really want to fight, we will do it out. side. Now return that stupid squid of yours before I make it into CALAMARI!" he said, his tone making it clear that he was furious. His right hand had reached into his pockets once more, bringing out a Pokeball had the Inkay decided to pull any other stunts.

---

Reuben looked at Jolty for a moment when he saw her afraid of him, his expression softening before quickly turning back to Allie when she allowed him her Poketch. "Thank you, thank you," he quickly whispered, dialing his mother's number. After a moment, a tired, exhausted voice came out of the speaker.

"Who is this?" she said, almost inaudible.

"Hey, mom. It's me," he replied.

There was a moment of quiet on the other end. "You're not funny," she eventually said, believing it to be a sick prank on her.

"I'm not trying to be. It's Reuben. You know, your son? The guy who broke his phone last night calling you?" he said, still lacking a snide tone yet trying to break the mood.

"You're safe? Where are you? What happened?" She raised her voice slightly.

"So I got jumped walking home, and luckily I ran away back to some others dealing with the same stuff, and, um..." He sighed, unable to think of anything. "Alright, so I'm about to sound insane, and I expect you to not believe anything until you see me, but I got injected with some stuff walking home, and now my legs are instead the tail of one of those one weird... Unovan snake things? So I ran away and am back with those other people dealing with the same being-injected thing, and we're trying not to get caught by those same people who seem to want us for... something. Literally caught, as in, pokeball style, because apparently those work on us now! Fun! Anyways, I want to come home really badly, but I have a feeling once I try and get away from this group I'm gonna get kidnapped or something. And some weird things may happen because I volunteered to get caught by one of the others here. Did I mention that? It's interesting. So, in conclusion, you may not see me for a bit, but I'm fine. Well, pseudo-fine. Hopefully I can somehow get a new phone sometime and not make you panic again."

Her mother never said anything, clueless as how to process anything her son just said. After a while, she eventually said something back. "O-Okay. I.. I'm glad you're okay. I-I hope I can... S-S-See you soon."

"Alright, see you," he said back, hanging up and taking a deep breath.

He handed the Poketch back to Allie, head facing down. "You're the best," he said, still lacking any if his usual enthusiasm, then slithering to the door. "I think I need some fresh air now, too."

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven lost it. She was usually quite rational, but she was done with this jerk. She tried to calm herself, hesitating to attack.
Inkay, on the other hand, had gone completely ballistic and was doing nothing to hold back.
Raven had no sanity left and lashed out. "You think you're superior to me, don't you? I may not be the leader of this operation, but news flash: NEITHER ARE YOU! You have NO RIGHT to waltz up to me, and insult not only me but my Pokemon as well! You hear me? YOU! ARE! NOT! MY! SUPERIOR!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs now.
Inkay was done. "You know what, Dmitri?" The squid-like Pokemon glared at him. "I'm done. I can't overpower you... not in this form." He hovered over to Raven, dug in her bag momentarily, and found a Rare Candy. Before Raven could protest, Inkay turned upside down and ate the candy. Instantly, Inkay began to glow a familiar blue.
The Pokemon began to grow. After only a few seconds, the once-small creature was now at least eight feet tall, which was alarmingly large for Inkay's evolved form. His physical features were changing, but Raven couldn't quite make them out. The light faded away, revealing Inkay. But he wasn't an Inkay anymore.
"Malamar..." Raven muttered, delighted.
"How 'bout you try to turn me to calamari now, Dmitri?" the newly-evolved Malamar asked mockingly. His voice was now far deeper, and much more malicious.
"You're right. Let's take this outside. That way, no one has to see when I crush you. Oh, and you think you outnumber me? You're wrong... horribly wrong..."

Allie smiled, but sensed his unenthusiastic tone. "Anytime."
Eevee got up, following Reuben out the door. "Hey, what's wrong?" Lately, Eevee had been trying to make up for her previous rudeness with kindness.

Talia saw Darwin and gasped in horror. "Get away from me!" she cried. She noticed him taking notes, and sent a Thunder Shock to knock the pad out of his hand. She quickly used Flash and then Quick Attack to escape.

Magic Sparkle

Jolty nodded slowly, "th-th-th-thank y-you" she stuttered before walking going to the entrance, trying to ignore the terrifying serperior human.
She sneaked outside the building and wandered in the area, Taillow was on tye roof of the building but he didn't notice the young emolga girl.
"Its just so weird ad confusing... Being with others, i just cant get used to it" she told herself quietly with a sad look on her face, "but... If my thoughts are right, i would have being caught if they weren't there to help".
Her eyes started to water, "im just too weak and helpless to defend myself..." she sobbed quietly and rubbed her eyes.

Spark came out of Jolty's cheeks as she suddenly heard a voice inside, it was sounded like the annoying squeaks she heard time ago.
But this time she actually heard it clearly, 'can you hear me?' she could hear inside her head.
"W-who i-is there?" The emolga kid immediately said in fear as she is looking around rapidly, she noticed rustles from a nearby bush.
"W-w-who is t-there?" She stuttered as she is walking slowly toward the bush, she was curious and scared at the same time, not knowing who is hidding there.
As soon as she touched the bush a dedenne jumped from it, "heya!" The hamster pokemon greeted in excitement.

"W-WHA?!" Jolty yelled in surprise as she jumping back immediately, sparks wildly came from her cheeks for a few seconds.
The young girl was terrified at that moment and it took her a minute to calm down, the dedenne's small size made the emolga relax a bit quicker.
"Did i scared ya? Teehee, sorry about that" the dedenne apologized cheerfully.
"W-who are you..?" Jolty asked as the sparks faded, but she was still scared a bit.
"Oh, i forgot to introduce myself, my bad. Anyway my name is Twinkle, im just happy that i managed to hear me before" Twinkle said, "s-so that... That voice in my head... Was from y-you?" Jolty asked in confusion.
"Yup, i talked with ya through electricity. you was the only one from the half pokemon group that was an electric type so i tried to talk with ya from afar, its just too weird that im popping out of nowhere to join them, but i have too many questions to ask so i thought maybe you could help me" The antenna pokemon explained, "for example, are you getting born like that? Like an half pokemon half human?" She added.

Jolty lowered her head, "i-i wasn't born like that a-and i-im pretty s-sure that the others as w-well, i-i h-have turned into a-an emolga b-by force" she stuttered.
"I see, forcing is a bad thing to do" Twinkle said and Immediately moved to another question, "also, are those half pokemons catchable? It just made me curious".
Jolty went silent for a moment before answering, "uh... I-im not r-really sure, th-they s-said something about a p-pokeball th-that meant f-for us. S-so t-technically, y-yes" the emolga stuttered again.

An idea suddenly came in her mind as she remembered what Allie said, "t-thats reminds me" Jolty said as she raised and shooking her head.
"I-i wasn't the only electric one, the others said something about a p-pikachu human being captured, But now she might be f-free. I-i hope im not mistaking b-but her name is probably Talia" the small girl said as she already figured it out that the pikachu and Allie's sister are the same one, "m-maybe you can t-talk with her from afar s-since you c-can do that" she added.
"It will work only if she not too far away, but i will try. But thats mean i'll stay with ya and the half pokemons" the dedenne said and looked at Jolty's face, "ya know... you look a bit familiar for a reason, oh well never mind that" she added after blinking a several times.

Twinkle tried to feel electricity in a long range,
after a minute she felt a thundershock from far away, but not too much far, "i think i maybe found her, i dont know where she is on if its her but the electricity i felt is not that far away" she said proudly.
"Now i will try to reach her" the dedenne said proudly as sparks came from his cheeks, she started to send a massage to the electric pokemon.
'can you hear me? You are... Talia, right? Try to talk with your electricity so you could answer' the dedenne told the Pikachu in hope she would get the massage.
"D-did it work?" Jolty asked, "maybe, i just need to wait for her to respond" Twinkle answered. The small emolga girl didn't notice that Reuben and the eevee went outside as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roger looked at the fight that begun with the two admins, they clearly didn't listen to him. At some point the Inkay evolved himself in anger.
"I think thats enough Dont you think?" Roger said and created a shadow ball in his hand, he attempted to stop the two from fighting.
"in case you forget, the boss gave us a mission, and we are not supposed to fail because of a dumb fight like that" the admin said and glared at the three with unimpressed face, he always give that look when he is disappointed.
He made the shadow ball fade in his hand, "i hope that is clear" Roger added.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
While Darwin was taking notes, he didn't notice that the Pikachu creature shocked the pad and then use Flash to blind him for a bit. "EEK!" he yelled. After he could see again, he grabbed the notepad again. Darwin noticed the creature had vanished. "Must have ran off." he said to himself. He picked himself up and continued working on finding the way back to base.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Felix decided on getting some fresh air after sitting in the station for a bit. He returned Chespin to his pokeball and walked out of the station. "Hi Reuben," he said. Breathing in the fresh air, he sat down on the nearby bench. Hold on, if a Sentret can stand on their tail, maybe I could? he thought. Immediately, he started thinking of a lot more things he could do as a Sentret Pokehuman. Before he could get distracted, he snapped out of it and started to test his ideas.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Talia's cheeks crackled. She heard a voice inside her head, speaking to her. She had no idea who is was, or how she could hear it.
'Can you hear me? You are... Talia, right? Try to talk with your electricity so you could answer.'
"Well, here goes nothing..." she muttered to herself.
'Yes, I can hear you. Who is this, and how do you know my name?'

Sunny watched everyone. "Guess they're too busy to notice me. Welp, I'm going to get some fresh air, maybe talk to the locals. Hope no one catches me!" She waited for someone to respond.

Pamal looked at Mentiras. "I was hoping you could read this book to me. I know I can read it myself, but I like it when people read to me," She quietly said as she looked down at her lap.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras nodded "This is not a problem I am happy to read this book to you, young one" He picked up the book and read it to her"

The officer, with no real alternative given said " We have talked about what to do in private and came up with a solution that will keep you on the move and punish them at the same time, you see they appear to not be able to restrain themselves when they anger, witch is a problem that needs to be addressed, we thought we could give you the pokeball we apprehended them with and you could determine yourselves when they've learned a lesson" the two looked shocked, Eli rubbed his chin as he thought about it

(Warning long post. Also this does not happen until you guys are in Genasage town.)

Genasage town pokemon contest started, and everywhere someone looked there where trainers and people dressed as their favorite pokemon. People where lined up to watch the preformace of the contestants and their pokemon preform and compete for their right to win the ribbon. On stage was a cordentaior about to preform with his pokemon.

Zack was on stage he had his longish blond hair down with tight curls. He wore a costume. He wore black leggings, heeled skating boots, and a sparkling formal dark purple shirt. He looked happy with a smile on his face. He took the time to look over to the side of the stage where his boyfriend stood holding his Togepi. Togepi thought of us as her parents. Seeing as we were both there when she hatched that is not surprising.

He turned back to the stage and held a pose until the music started to play. It started and with it so did his routine. "Hey everyone. Come on out Leafeon." With that he threw his pokeball up in the air and in flash of lime green light that fell like autumn leaves.

Leafeon was sent out in the air she did a front flip and landed gracefully on her feet. She looked to the crowd and tilted her head and gave them a wink. "Leafeon use patel dance." Leafeon ran around Zack spinning and releasing petels all around the stage. "Come on out Braxien. Use fire blast." Zack threw a pokeball out and Braxien apeared in a flash of fire. Braxien used fire blast. Instead of it being a normal fire blast it was shapped like a heart and was executed to catch the rose petals on fire. "Come on out Milotic and join the fun. Use ice beam." In a see of water effects from the seals on her ball Milotic appeared and used ice bean to freeze the flames and create spiral of ice in a crystalized pattern. "Come on Leafeon lets finish this off. Use razor leaf." Leafeon shot a razor leaf at the bottom of the spiral and the leaves followed it up to the top and shattered, leaving behind glitter that fell down on the group.

Sam and Togepi were cheering from the sidelines when someon came up behind him and knocked him to the ground. He had a big red R on his shirt. Sam did not see this coming. He fought but was held in place as syringe was pulled out and injected him in the arm. He screemed in pain. It was no use nothing could be heard over the sound of the crowd and the music playing. Writhing in agony he layed there as his light brown hair became darker and shiner. His teeth became longer and his face protruded a little more with his nose and mouth sticking out. His arms started to grow hair the elbow down. His hands started forming claws where his fingernails once were. His legs started to grow hair from his calf down to his ankles. Where he once was skinny and short, he grew a foot and half round off at 6'2" and muscles that once were not there became far more prominent. His pain was slowly becoming manageable but still too much for him to be able to get up and run.

Zack done with his performance walked off stage with thunderous applause. He saw that his boyfriend was hurt lying on the ground face down. He rushed over to him and knelt down. "Sam are you ok!" He panicked and turned Sam over on his back. He finally notices the changes that were happening to his love. "What is happening to you? Who could have done this?" He felt a sharp pain as a needle was stuck into his arm.

He turned around pretty fast. He threw the person off guard. He noticed that it was one of the contestants though they had changed. He had on a black long sleeve shirt with a big red R and black pants. Zack took the needle out mad that this person would harm his boyfriend in such a way. He ripped the needle out of his arm. He ignored the pain that shot though him as the syringe left his arm. He got up and punched the grunt right in the face. Knocking him to the ground. "How dare you harm him like that." With that he jumped onto the grunt and started to punch him repeatedly. The grunt had a black eye a busted nose and lip by the time Zack calmed down enough to get up to check on Sam.

Zack did not notice that his Togepi was watching the whole seen. She knew that her trainer was not happy and with seemingly little effort used sysmic toss and flung the grunt thrugh the wall into a storage closet. What that done she walked over to her trainer and sit down and poked Sam in the cheek to try and wake him up.

While this happened Zack brought out of his thoughts when he heard a loud crash and saw the grunt that attacked him fly into a wall over his head and land in a pile of boxes. He looked shocked that when he turned around all he saw was his togepi who then walked over and poked Sam and giggled. "How could such a small pokemon lift a fully grown human and throw them through a wall and then just act like it is nothing."

Zack was so into his thoughts that he felt nothing as his change begun to take affect. His longish blond hair became even longer. When it stopped growing it ended almost to the floor and turned a bright white. It is very soft to the touch and warm to those who feel it. A long white tail formed the same softness as his hair. His skin became even smoother, and had a slight grey tent to it. His legs became longer he stood around 5'6" now.

Zack looked down to his boyfriend. His change complete. Sam opened his eyes and looked around. What he saw was the face of his worried boyfriend becoming smoother and blemish free, hair growing right before his eyes and a tail sprouting out of Zack's lower back.

Zack's eye lit up when he saw his boyfriend open his eyes. His normally grayish blue eyes had a hint of red and specs of gold in them. "We need to tell officer Jenny what happened. I am going to tie up the person who attacked us. I love you. I will be right back."

Zack saw that his boyfriend was ok, leaned over and kissed him and ran over to were the grunt was knocked out cold. The grunt hit his head when he was tossed. Zack roughly picked him up and tied his hands behind his back. He had the grunt turned over seeing as he was a lot shorter then the grunt. He made sure that the grunt could not untie the knot and drug him over to where Sam had sat up and leaned on the wall.

"There that should hold him until we can get him to the police." Zack said. He finally felt the sharp pain in his arm. His eyes became blury and he fell to the side and passed out.

"Zack!" Sam rushed to his side and knelt by his side. He pulled Zack's head into his lap and pulled Togepi up onto Zack's chest to rest.

Magic Sparkle

"well, its better than going to jail" Mystic said, the idea wasn't seem bad for the misdreavus.
However, Fluff didn't like the idea. He thought for a moment before climbing on the table, the flareon start talking once he was on top of the table.
"It wasn't from anger" Fluff said and turned to Echo and Keiko, "am i right?, It was simply to protect your allies" he said and turned back to the officer.
"They didn't even try to attack, they only tried to give a warning so the crowd would flee and wont hurt the other pokehumans like those two thought, its only a misunderstanding. Can someone translate me please?" Fluff said rather proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a couple of seconds before Twinkle's cheeks crackled with sparks, she could hear the pikachu's massage very clearly.
'Yes, I can hear you. Who is this, and how do you know my name?'.
The dedenne jumped in excitement, "i reached her!" She said proudly.
"R-re-really?, T-thats great" Jolty replied, she wanted to help bringing back the pikachu so the gardevoir wont feel like her when she lost her aunt.
"T-tell her that the others are in the p-police station, so s-she will know where w-we are" jolty said in worry.
"By others ya mean the half pokemons? Got it, i will tell her that" the dedenne nodded.

Sparks came from Twinkle's cheeks as she is connecting Talia's electricity, 'ya got dat fast, anyway my name is Twinkle. i was requested to tell ya something, The half pokemons are at the police station right now' she told the pikachu human.
"Okay, I've told her, and thats mean i can stay with you and the half pokemons" the dedenne reported as the sparks faded away from her cheeks, "g-g-great" Jolty replied.

After everything was situated and the detective with a fellow police officer were sitting down at the table with a contemplative Feray across from them, Feray sighed and began her story. From her dispatching to Kalos, to her injection, to her involvement with the crowd she was with, to here. She handed them her notes, which practically detailed the events that had happened in the past several days, the items she had in her possession, the way the Hybrid Balls worked and how regular catching devices worked on the Pokehuman hybrids, and her theories on what Team Rocket was doing and why they were here. She couldn't help but to look away from the detective's piercing gaze a few times, but she tried her best to look him in the eyes when she told her story and her hypotheses. She also handed the detective the syringes she had obtained, some were full while others weren't, and the Hybrid Ball. The detective put on a glove and carefully looked them over before setting them in proper containers (syringes in vials and the Hybrid Ball in a box). He handed the items over to the officer, who took them and then walked out of the room, his plan obvious to Feray as his fleeting figure left the interrogation room.

Feray's body would jiggle and turn purple as she talked, but she would calm down enough once she took a breath. The detective leaned back as she finished and looked down at the floor for a bit, trying to comprehend what he was hearing. Feray waited for a response, but there was only silence for a few minutes as the detective thought through everything, his eyes squinting at the ground due to his focus on his mental notes. He then nodded a few times before looking back over at Feray, and shot her a question. "I hear you would like a few things from us?"

Feray, now almost excited that the detective was going to help her move safely back to her HQ, nodded. "Yes, sir. I would like to be transported over to the Lumiose City's International Police's new headquarters and, once your forensic team studies the syringes and the Hybrid Ball, as well as myself if that's alright, I'd like to take the evidence with me to my headquarters, so that we may aid in this investigation. Team Rocket used to be the problem of the Kanto and Johto's regional task forces, but now that they are here and are causing trouble to numerous cities and individuals, and even assaulted an agent of the International Police force, that being me, and the possible rumors that my superiors noticed and dispatched me to scout it out are all reasons as to why the International Police should take on this case. That doesn't mean that your police force can't help, but the main work would be in my men and coworkers. If you do manage to get anymore evidence, I would like it to be sent to the Lumiose City's International Police HQ, so that we may compile a nationwide warrant against these fiends and end them."

He nodded a bit, thinking over the proposal before asking, "What about the cure?"

Feray sighed and shrugged. "I'm only a technical geek, I'm not a biomechanical engineer and I don't know anything about biology except for the basics and that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell," she chuckled, as her comment also made the detective break into a smile, but then she got serious. "But if I were to be honest here, I don't think they will be able to make the cure. And if they do, I don't think they'd want me back to normal. They'd want me the way I am because I can be hella useful in future jobs, what with being part Ditto and all. But if they did make the cure, the cure will be a painful process, as it was a painful process to be transformed into this. It may also change us and we may never be the same ever again. Some people that I was with expressed not wanting to turn back to normal, but if that's the case, all the regions would need to be advised of this and people need to be aware that us Pokehumans have all the rights a normal human has because we are still human and that trying to catch us without our express permission is forbidden. That and some other laws have to be made, as well as the ethics on marriage and having offsprings with people like us and what that could do with future generations," she paused and let the detective let this all sink in before she continued. "Really, I would rather be back to normal to avoid such a huge change in this world, no matter how fun it is to change what I am, I am already pretty much in a position of deceit anyway as an agent, since I'm a hacker and a spy. I don't need anymore lies on myself. I would rather be back to normal. And if my skin and hair stain purple, that's fine. We have software that can create a hologram on our face anyway and I like wearing a bunch of clothes."

When she finished, the detective was still silent and taking it all in. After a few more minutes of silence, he nodded and stood up. He motioned for Feray to stand up also and he gave a smirk while replying. "I'll take into everything you just said into consideration for the future of our world. Thank you so much for being so cooperative. Of course, your permission to be transported to your base of operations with the requested materials for your team to help us will be greatly appreciated also, and we could use the help. From what you have stated, this could be the deciding factor of our future, and we would like as much help as we can get. Come with me. We would like a sample of your blood, so that we may better understand this and give your team our notes on the subject. We shall advise other city officials to do the same."

Feray, her eyes lighting up ecstatically, nodded graciously and followed him to the forensic room, where a woman in a lab coat and goggles was waiting with a needle. A Joltik sat on her shoulder, who was also wearing its own set of custom goggles. Smirking at the cute little bug, she sat down as the lady was prepping her arm for the withdrawal of her life liquid. The little Joltik hopped off the lady's shoulder and began to dance around, grabbing the attention of Feray. The usual sting accompanied by the funny feeling of a thin metal tube getting pushed through her jiggly skin was practically nonexistent as she watched the little bug dance and sparkle. After a few moments, the lady was already done and had gotten several vials of Feray's blood. After she bandaged Feray's arm, the little Joltik hopped on Feray's shoulder, gave her a sparkling kiss on the cheek and hopped over to the lady's shoulder. The lady smiled and waved goodbye as she took the vials back to her lab, leaving a shocked and smiling Feray, dumbfounded at the sweetness of such a cute, little creature. The detective then motioned for her to follow him out of the room and led her to the lobby.

"Thank you for helping us. We shall send an officer with you to accompany you to the Pokemon Center, where you may stay in your own bedroom. We shall get you when we are ready," the detective smiled.

Nodding, she gratefully thanked him several times before leaving with an officer to hide out in the Pokemon Center for however long it takes for the forensic team to gather their notes and evidence on the items. She laid back down on her bed and smiled before falling deep into sleep, the first time she had ever slept peacefully in days.

Last edited:

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Felix overheard a bit of Stephen's conversation with the cops. He went inside, and gave him a death stare for a few seconds. Felix returned outside to try his hypothesis. As Felix tried more to stand on his tail, he was able to hold it for a bit more. First, a few milliseconds, then a bit less than a second. Alright, so we CAN use a Pokemon's ability. he thought to himself. He kept on trying to improve on how long he could hold up on his tail. So, we know we can use Pokemon moves, and now we can use their Abilities.... maybe I could study more about them.. he thought, but quickly shook it out of his head. No need to sound like a Rocket person, I still want to be friends with the group.

Magic Sparkle

'Good to know. I'll get there right away. Thank you very much' Twinkle heard as her cheeks crackled with electricity.
'teehee~' the dedenne replied back cheerfully as she is chuckling, that was her way to say no problem.
"Well
, that 'Talia' is now coming so are we going back to the half pokemons?
" Twinkle asked in excitement, she then jumped off the bush and start climbing on Jolty until she reached her shoulder.
"Th-th-thats ti-i-ckles" the emolga stuttered as the dedenne climbing on her, she tried her best not to laugh.
"Tee hee hee~, sorry bout that" the antenna pokemon said cheerfully, "so... Are we going back or not? Im just so excited to know more" she added.
"O-o-oh... S-sure" the emolga girl stuttered and started to head back while Twinkle sat on her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluff got shocked from Stephen's idea just like Echo and Keiko, he was filled with anger but it quickly turned into sadness.
He went down as his ears lowered, "does anyone even listened to me?" He said to his pokemon who waited for him at the floor.
"You dont really know what to do right? You just talked nonsense" Mystic told him calmly, "for one moment i knew what to do but as soon as the officer suggested his idea i wasn't sure what to do anymore" Fluff explained.
"You know, being inside a pokeball isn't that bad, and i guess shocking collars isn't bad either" the misdreavus said, she tried to make her trainer understand.
"But they dont really deserve it" the flareon replied and lowered his head, "but... There is nothing i can really do, i dont want to do it but i give up" he added.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The officer shifted "We do not believe that is necessary" Eli reached down and scratched Fluff behind the ear "Sorry, I have been listening, I probably should have brought up what you said, but this lets us out almost scot free" the officer looked around "Anything else anyone wants to propose?"

Listening to Raven's rant with a frustrated expression, Dmitri took a step closer to her. "You appear to have found the problem -- I have been forced to share this rank with the likes of YOU! I have not been placed higher, you have not been placed lower, and I despise the implication that my usefulness is considered on par with YOURS!"

He took a step back, looking at the Inkay's fit as it made itself into a much more interesting form. He did not say anything, only watching the evolution with a Pokeball still in hand. "I am wrong?" he responded, an Aegislash soon materializing from out of the ball he was holding.

He quickly looked over at Roger, listening to him as he slowly cooled down, then looking over at Raven again. "I hope you took his words into consideration, as I did. We need to go. We will continue where we had left off once we are done," he said. "You are welcome," he added in a cold tone, referring to the Inkay's evolution, and walked past the two and into the outside world with his Aegislash trailing shortly behind.

---

Reuben found a spot outside and coiled his tail together, staring off. "I'm starting to realize just how complicated this is getting," he responded to the Eevee yet did not look over at her. He continued to think for a moment about everything surrounding this situation: How he would go home, what he would do once he was home, how he would break the news to others close by, how he would fit in again, and once again pondered on that Pokeball still 'linked' to Eli.

Eventually these thoughts subsided yet still continued to focus on the same flower he was staring off into, realizing that as he did so it wilted slightly. His Maractus took note of this, making its way over to his side. "Psst," she whispered to him, "Try drawing energy from it!" He listened to her suggestion and focused on the flower, trying to somehow focus on it and gain something from it. The flower began wilting considerably faster and the part-Serperior began feeling a short burst of energy. He stopped, letting it sink in that he had just successfully Mega Drained the flower's energy.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven stepped closer to her “partner”, grabbing the collar of his shirt. She was using every ounce of self-control to not explode.
“Useless? Useless? Why don’t you show me the Hybrids that you’ve caught - oh wait, YOU LITERALLY HAVE DONE NOTHING! She may be gone but I can simply return her the second I see her, unlike you, who has contributed nothing but some extra stupidity to this project! And do you not understand that being hit by three freaking Hyper Beams from your former best friend’s Pokémon might make my reflexes slower? Oh yeah, and being shocked multiple times influenced it too, in case you were wondering. While you were sitting here, eating bonbons, I was becoming physically injured for this project! Look at those implications, and let me know who you think is more useful!"
Malamar glared at him. "You outnumber me? Cute. Really cute. Have you, the know-it-all Dmitri of Team Rocket, forgotten what my species is known for? And what I can do to you? And don't respond with 'oh, that won't work on me', because I can literally hypnotize anything in existence. Concede defeat, or I'll turn half this base against you. Not the entire thing - I'm not that cruel."

Eevee nodded quietly, and then stared forward, not knowing what to say.
What am I thinking? I suck at empathetic comfort...
"You want to go home, don't you." It wasn't a question, she just knew somehow. After all, just about everyone did.

Magic Sparkle

Roger smirked as he saw Dmitri walking away, he finally managed to get things moving.
"I think you both overdone with that quarrel, dont you think so?" Roger told Raven and Malamar with a grin after Dmitri was far enough, then walking away in the same way Dmitri went.
A few steps after the admin start walking he turned around back to Raven, "it would be a shame if the leader of this mission wont do the mission she was given... Hehehehehehe" he laughed and continued in his walk.

~~~~~~~~~~

Fluff suddenly felt someone scratching his ear, that made his ears perk up all in a sudden.
The scratches was unexpectedly relaxing, being a pokemon made him feel like that.
The flareon looked up to see it was the sylveon human, after hearing him the flame pokemon nodded.
"Thank you young sir, but it just not right for them to suffer when they haven't done anything wrong" Fluff said and huffed a bit, "they haven't done it from anger, when the crowd start checking you and the gardevoir lady... It was looking a bit like they were attacking you both, thats why they did it" he continued and huffed more.
Mystic didn't explain her trainer this time, she just nodded to his words.

~~~~~~~~~

Jolty sneaked to the station until she entered the building, she could now see everyone on the waiting room.
"Teehee~ This place is so lively, even that it is a police station. There is a lot of half pokemons in here" she said cheerfully, "so what happened? Did someone committed a crime?, teeheehee~" she added with a chuckled.
"I-i-i am n-not sure... I-i'm c-clue-ueless" Jolty stuttered, the only thing she knew about it was the loud terrifying noice and the scary people that surrounded the center.

"I cant wait to ask my questions! But who should i ask first?" The dedenne said cheerfully and start jumping on Jolty's shoulder in excitement, but she stopped once she looked at the emolga's face again.
"You are really familiar ye know, but this is impossible, there's lot of differences between you and the one ya look familiar with" Twinkle said and her happy and excited face turned into sadness.
"I-is there a-another one who loo-look like an emolga?" Jolty asked naively in confusion, she wasn't sure what the electric pokemon meant.
"Never mind that" the dedenne replied slowly in sadness and looked at her long tail as she remain sitting on the girl's shoulder, i guess i cant really except a five or six year old child to understand everything i say she thought to herself.

Pamal smiled the entire time Mentres read to her. Her Zuora, Zoa, padded onto her lap and went to sleep. She couldn't resist to pet the small black fox in her lap. When he was done, she couldn't help but give the Rocket Boss a hug.

Sunny waited for any reaction, the shugged. If they didn't want to stop her, so be it. If she got captured it'll be their fault for not coming with her. She walked up to the police officers. "May I please leave? I have no real reason to be in here. I mean I was trying to be useful, but no I have to take a nap. Very unfortunate for me. So may I?" She said, with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The boss of team rocket hugged the girl back before tucking her in and saying goodnight. he walked past the departing group, but paid them no mind

Eli nodded a stephen and the officer said "Yes you may, young sir"