• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli chuckled at Sunny's outburst and grabbed his Ribbons back "Please don't do that, it really hurts when you do that" the one in front of Eli nodded and the one in front of sunny looked scared of her. Eli softly said "She could have said that nicer, but that does really hurt" looking at the bigger croud and waved "So uh...." he looked back at the others that happend to be outside "Hi?" with that last word the crowd instantly started shouting a thousand questions, lucky enough there seemed to be enough decent people in the crowd to hold back the rude people who wanted to just rush in on the pokehumans

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Flareon peeked outside, there was a big crowd waiting outside, probably the rumor have gone further when people noticed them in the battle earlier.
"If only i was getting that amount of people in my shows" fluff told himself, he heard what the serperior human said and just gave a smile.

"Well, like i said, the ribbons are just confusing" he told Reuben, "anyway" he turned to the other pokehumans inside the room. "It seems like we have some... Lot of.. visitors" he said in case someone was confused.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jolty heard a lot of noices outside, which made her curious and worry about what happening outside. However, somehow she could still hear the squeaks, the started to get a bit clearer and turn into mutters.
She wanted to actually go and check it with everyone else, but before she leaved her bed Fluff start talking.

"V-v-visitors!" Jolty said loudly with fear, she wasn't dumb enough to know that it is the people who glared at her with an army behind them.
She immediately backed away to the bed and hide behind the blanket, shivering under it.
Taillow just stared at her, "you didn't change much do you?" Taillow said and sighed.

FartingFish-Singingloetta

Previously TheFartingFish1
Charlie putted hes phone away, he noticed that everybody went outside or was looking outside. He walked to the door and looked and saw a big crowd of people. "What are these people doing here?" He say'd confused. He saw that some people where touching Eli and Sunny do they know that they are half pokémon? He thought. He walked outside and asked "whats going on?". He stupidly forgot to put his jacket back on, because now some people where touching hes cheecks, shell or horns. "My god! Calm down please!" He say's to the people, but they didnt listen. He saw hes oshawott laughing at him treu the door. Just when everything went well... he thought.

Last edited:
Seeing as the crowd wouldn't quiet itself, Reuben eventually had an idea, leaning in to Allie's ear and attempting to whisper something despite how loud the crowd was. "Do you remember what the girl who captured Talia looked like? We may be able to get the crowd to help look for her if we can describe what she looked like," he whispered, using Pokespeak not only so that the conversation private between the two of them, but also to make his voice pop out more among all of the shouting. This backfired, however, as onlookers could have easily noticed that he was not speaking in a human language.

Stepping away from Allie, Reuben raised his voice. "By the way, if any of you attempt to catch us or have caught someone like us... uhm... you suck." He looked around, attempting to spot more suspicious members of the crowd.

Magic Sparkle

Taillow tried to comfort Jolty, but he only failed, the emolga human kept shivering in fear under the blanket.
The bird pokemon sighed, "oh well, i will leave you to calm down while i am checking what exactly happening there. Maybe those 'visitors' is not what we think" he said before he opened his wings and flew to the flareon.

"What's happening in there?" Taillow asked as he is landing near Fluff, fluff moved the top hat on his heaf with his paws before peeking again.
"To what i see, the full crowd are trying to get answers, they are just curious thats all. So curious they even start pulling their tails and feeling their pokemon parts" Fluff said and a gave small joyful smirk.
"I still remember that only two days ago the rumors were small and almost no one believed them, but now everyone knows its real" fluff said and smiled

"Rumor?" Taillow asked and tilted his head. "indeed, there was a small rumor about humans turning into pokemons, thats why i i went to search and later i was turned into a pokemon. I wanted to see a pokehuman because it sounds cool, and now i am surrounded by them" Fluff explained and panted.

"I just hope it wont mess up, the audience are blocking the way to escape" taillow told the flareon. "you got a point but worry not, like i said, i am a magician. I can make a smoke screen to prevent them from seeing us escaping" fluff started explaining and panted.
"If that will fail i can tell Mystic to use confuse ray, or maybe find another idea" the flame pokemon continued and peeked outside again.

Fluff was a bit in a shock after what he heard, "sorry but i am going to run away, you should too if you dont want to get caught" he said and immediately run away, taillow just looked at him in confusion.
Fluff stayed near Jolty's bed, it looked like the furthest point from the entrance.

Voodoo start laughing when he saw his trainer running through the room, it was too funny to him. Mystic couldn't help but to grin from seeing that.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at reuben as if he was a complete moron "Why did you tell them that?" he harshly whispered. the crowd silenced after reuben comment and they looked at each other for a second before about 90% started asking questions even louder and 10% went away (to bye pokeballs) Eli tried to wave of the crowd "We are very tired and need... to go now"

"R-Reuben!!" His face showed rage. For a few seconds, he paused. He was in total shock. Then, he lunged forward and covered Reuben's mouth with his hand. He turned to Eli and said in a loud whisper," Yeah! We need to leave immediately!" His grip tightened on Reuben.

Sunny glared at the people who left. "If they dare try to catch me I'll show them what Psychic can do." Sunny said ominously. She wasn't usually violent, but to think of being forced into a pokeball by someone who just wanted her as a trophy sickened her. "I agree with Eli, let's get out of here before someone says something else that might give us trouble." She narrowed her eyes at Ruben and had her ears flattened while her tail flicked side to side.

"The nearest way that we can take to Lumi is through that cave ahead according to the map. We should be careful since it might be a bit dark in there," Paris typed, while Oliver gulped the moment he took in the almost pitch black entryway.

"Uhh... umm... well, I think I might have something that could help wit- Eek! THERE'S A BIG SPIDER COMING AT US!" Oliver responded, before he soon shrieked at the top of his lungs after the swift sighting of a large, approaching spider-like Pokémon!

"Erm... well, maybe it- Ahh!" The Pichu said, before he gave off a harsh cry the moment a shot of sticky string whooshed over his head!

"We have no choice, but to have that thing get out of our way right now! I have a bad feeling those creeps are already back there and stuff!" Emily ordered, while she recalled Cylan back into his ball after she got the ball out of her bag. She stuffed the ball back in the soft container a split second later.

"That thing's gonna probably maul us or something! We should run... LIKE NOW!" Oliver shouted, before Paris gave a deep sigh towards the sea otter.

"Look uhh... might be lots, but try keep him off. I go here and check big spider thing for stuff," Paris nervously voiced to the Oshawott, before the little otter gave a dubious nod at the electric mouse.

"Ugh! Fine! Just please be quick! I don't even wanna look at that hideous thing anymore!" The Oshawott retorted, as Paris swiftly started typing the moment the internet browser was launched.

"Get away from me you... BIG... UGLY... SPIDER!" Oliver screeched at his highest air volume possible! The Oshawott rushed against the pink spider with the shell held with his right arm! The pale yellow shell glimmered for a brief moment, before a small, light green energy blade was drawn from the scalchop! The sharp edge made contact with the Ariados's right foreleg, as several more swift swipes were directed at the spider Pokémon!

"Yikes! How pathetic! Even my little green kid would slice better than a little tyke like you! Move aside ya little pup! This cave's only for the big boys here!" The Ariados buzzed, before it shoved the Oshawott with its pair of forelegs!

"Ow! Wahhhh! That thing's like invincible or something, and he's so mean!" Oliver bleated, before a light thud came a split second later. The sea otter barely managed to get on his feet after a brief moment. A few more hostile buzzes and clicks were directed towards the little otter from the large spider.

"Just calm, uhh... almost load! Come please, hurry erm... lap thing!" Paris cried, while he waited for the page on the display to finish loading.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Felix finally woke up to the feel of human hands. "What? Who?" and he saw a crowd of people around him and the Pokecenter. Looking over at the entrance, he saw the others. Felix started to push through the crowd and to the entrance. "Hey guys, so, should we attack them so they go away?" he asked. "Please go away. We are about as human as you guys are. No need to crowd around us. We want to be reasonable," he said to the crowd. "Now go away before I attack you." He decided to go to the front of the entrance to guard the others.

"Pssh, everyone! Everyone!" He shouted as his face turned the reddest of reds there could be. "A-Are you all seriously believing these people can be caught with pokeballs? We're obviously roleplaying!!!" He said, sounding out the word 'roleplaying' to the pokehumans.

"Did you guys seriously fall for this?!"

Reuben instantly regretted what he had said, putting a hand on his forehead. Oh well, it's not like anyone would actually- you can't be serious. He thought of something that could potentially clear the air, yet before he could say anything felt a wild Stephen shove his hand into his mouth. "Now, if you'd let me finish," he said, shoving the boy away from him. "Emphasis on the word 'attempt', because those things hardly do anything, but I guess it's the thought of literally attempting to kidnap children that counts!" he called out, specifically towards the group of humans that walked away. "I'm not actually lying about that, by the way. It was honestly harder to stay in the ball than it was to try and leave it," he said to the other Pokehumans, laughing. "Anyways, that roleplaying excuse definitely isn't gonna work, now let's go," he added, waving to the crowd again as he slithered in the opposite direction.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
“You think we could fake this Stephen?” Eli followed Reuben and opened the window “I said no before, but that was when we had access to the front door” He looked over at Reuben “I could get you though the pokeball, if you want”

The Crowd went silent at Felix’s threat some people grabbed their (Filled) pokeballs some left in a hurry, and some resumed their questions

Last edited:

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Keiko and Echo heard cries of pain. People were toying with their friends, not even thinking about it. It filled the boy so much with rage that, without a second thought, readied a Future Sight, generating psychic orbs that flew into portals that faintly showed. Echo said in a sweet voice "See those sparkly swirls? That was an attack called Future Sight. It hits a few minutes after its used, and it's very strong. You should go now if you don't want it to hit you!" Keiko then started counting down from 30. "Thirty.... Twenty-nine..... Twenty-eight....."

"Okay, that did like barely anything on that spider... and I'm not even sure if I could even do anything else! Ugh, that thing is already ticking me off so bad!" Oliver thought, while he brushed off the dirt on his bandages.

"Buzz off kid! Last warning, or else you're coming to the webster with the others!" The Long Leg Pokémon buzzed, while Oliver gulped a split second later.

"Hey, got it! Uhh... says A- Ar- Ari... Ariados, and below with two and letter of uhh... cross... Well umm... fire, rock, fly and like... thing with mind think!" Paris called, while Oliver gave a shallow sigh of relief.

"Uhh okay, but the problem is... I don't know anything with that area!" Oliver cried, while he attempted to shrug off the pain near his stomach.

"I have no choice, I think I might need to send out the little mouse, or else this could be over. Please don't pass out on me now," Emily thought, before she reached into her bag and called out Cylan from his ball. A faint sneeze came from the fire mouse, while a tiny purple bubble followed out of an inaudible breath.

"Hey look! We're like in a bad pinch, and we could use your help! I want you to try your best alright?" Oliver firmly stated to the Cyndaquil, before he noticed the little mouse struggling to stand on his hind legs.

"Erm... please keep me... big thing," Paris requested to the girl, before he placed down the laptop behind her legs.

"Oh, three! I was going to do a nightly special, but I'll turn it into happy hour! Got any more there girl?" The Ariados remarked, before Oliver gave off a high, infantile growl towards the pink spider.

"I'll turn that happy hour into crying hour for you disgusting bug!" Oliver retorted, before he gathered a considerable amount of energy in his scalchop!

"Uhh... well, me two then guess!" Paris added, while his cheeks loudly sparked the moment he sprinted towards Oliver! Small jolts of yellow electricity emanated from the pink pouches!

"Aww look at that, we got little Jack and Jill angry again! Let's see, Jack and Jill sitting on the ground, p-o-u-t-i-n-g! First comes tears, then anguish, then comes both of you in time out forever!" The Ariados chaffed, before its rear area emitted a bright, shamrock green light at the other Pokémon!

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
"Nice!" he told the Mismagius pokehuman. "I think we should start getting on the road now, we have already stirred enough controversy here," he told the group. Felix decided to wait for instructions on where they should go. Felix pulled out a Kalos Map and started to study it for routes. There's Camphrier, which we have to go through Route 7 and the cave, while the other route would be way longer. he thought. Felix started to get distracted, and this time, he couldn't stop. Felix kept on studying the map, waiting.

Last edited:
Jack stared at Sunny "Thy shall not let them get hurt, or are thou dishonorable as this on?" Jack whispered while pointing at Eve.
"Hey! That's mean!"
"No, I won't," Sunny said, "Although, I really wanted to get out of here like the rest." She held up both of her hands and was ready for Keiko's countdown. Once he hits one, she would put up a protect, a TM that she bought before becoming a poke-human. A TM that she planned on teaching Eve, but never got too.

Magic Sparkle

Taillow stared at Fluff from the entrance before looking back at the huge crowd.
"Captured, they dont seem to be throwing pokeballs, and if they do i am completely protected" Taillow told himself, there was a faint sadness in his smile.

Almost everyone was outside with the crowd, if it to explain them or if it to attack them.
However, a true chaos happening outside so its hard to keep track with it.

Taillow turned to those in the room, he looked to see who is still in the room.
There is Jolt, Fluff, the lucario, the ditto, the oshawott, and their pokemons.

Soon the serperior and the sylveon entered as well and opened the window, maybe to make a clear path.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mystic and Voodoo walked toward Fluff, who was still standing near the emolga's bed.
"How much i like seeing you getting scared like that" Voodoo laughed and waggled his tail, "im not scared, just worried. If i am a pokemon it means i can be caught" the flareon replied.

Mystic levitated and looked at Jolty, she was shivering under the blanket and sobbing a bit, the misdreavus grinned like she was her victim.
She quickly shook her head and went down to Fluff and Voodoo, hoping they haven't noticed her sudden grin.

Last edited:
"I-I...just..." He shook his head as his face turned even more red. "L-Let's get outta here!" He took off his sweatshirt and made a loose knot around his waist. He looked to Jolty, and said,
"This may hurt a bit!" He wrapped his hands around the girl's waist and lifted her up using Stephen's wings. Now, they are floating a bit upward, just above the pokemon center's doors.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Felix finally snapped out of being distracted and noticed that most of the group was gone. Maybe they are back in the room? he thought to himself. He put the map back, and Felix quickly went back into the room, avoiding any eye contact from the people in there. He opened the door, ran in, and closed it behind him. "Hi again," he said to the group. He noticed the window was open. Well, fresh air is good, I guess. he thought. He let Chespin out of his Pokeball and he sat down with him.

Pollen-Puff

"11... 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5..." Keiko remained in complete concentration when Echo realized Keiko's mistake. The blast may scare them off, but it will still hit.
Echo quickly shrieked "Take cover! Run inside! The Future Sight's about to hit!"
"4... 3... 2... 1..."

Sunny knew she timed her Protect right. A green shield covered the crowd's heads from the attack. It was difficult to hold up though. Sweat drops appeared on Sunny's forehead. "K-keep it going," she muttered to herself. She was focused on keeping the Protect up while the attacks rained down. A crack formed in the shield. Sunny put more of her energy into the shield. She was going to hurt herself if she continued, but she couldn't let the people get hit. Eventually, the Future Sight let up and she put down her force field. She let out a heavy sigh of relief and exustion.

Last edited:
As Reuben met up with Eli at the window, he looked through it, hearing Eli's suggestion. "Yeah, I can get in the ball and you can just throw me out the windo-"

He was cut off upon hearing a blast coming from outside, never paying attention to what Echo and Keiko were doing. He raced back to where the crowd was, automatially assuming the worst. "WOAH, WOAH! You weren't supposed to actually do anything!" he yelled to the two, being a bit more cautious and using Pokespeak in case what he said was somehow misinterpreted again. Looking at the remnants of the crowd and seeing them unharmed, however, he let out a slight sigh of relief. "That's a hint!" he called out after a while, moving his hand to the right in a 'get out of the way' gesture.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie glared at the onlookers as they left, wishing she had fired an attack at them. She just wanted to take out her grief and anger on someone or something.
Even though she resisted Future Sight due to her psychic typing, she was still quite worried.
She threw up a Light Screen and Protect, hoping it would do. They were thin and not as protective as a fully powered Light Screen and Protect, but they would hopefully shield her from the blast.
When the blast hit, pain shot through her body. The protective screens had helped, but she had still taken damage.
Her pain fueled her anger and grief, and she went to the group.
"Someone hand me something to smash. Please," she growled.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli ran back to see most of the crowd running away in utter terror, a small amount staying behind to ether cover the others escape or to arrest the pearson who did this(cause some of them were cops) the people flowed around sunny standing in between her and the pokehuman that had attacked due to the fact she had protected them and she looked exhausted. Eli was horrified "What did you do!?!" he yelled at the violent pokehumans

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
As Felix was waiting in the room, he heard a loud "BOOM!" sound. Swiftly, he rushed outside the Pokecenter. He saw a horrified crowd of people outside. "Well, guess we are now gonna be wanted criminals now," he replied in Pokespeak. Chespin was also afraid, hiding behind Felix. "Should we run?" he asked the others. Felix also noticed a few police officers in the crowd, asking questions. Uh oh. he thought.

Sunny struggled to stand. Using Protect took more energy out of her than she thought. Of course, it was worth it. If she did nothing then all of them would be arrested, instead of just the Delphox human and the Mismagus human. She didn't feel much loyalty to them, her Espeon blood didn't scream to help them like it would the others. She wondered why. Was it because they tried to hurt innocent people? Was it because she felt more loyal to Jack, her pokemon? Or was it because she didn't have a relationship with them? She would find out in due time she thought. Her head started to hurt due to thinking too much in an exhausted state. She watched the people gather to protect her for protecting them. It was weird, why would you protect someone right after they protect you. It didn't make sense to Sunny.

"Augh! That thing's more than just angry now!" Oliver cried, while he shielded his face with the yellow shell!

"Eat it all up ya little losers!" The Ariados screeched, as a barrage of green, needle-shaped missiles were launched at the other Pokémon!

"Ow! God that thing's like the visit to the pink gi- Wahhhh!" Oliver shouted, while he attempted to duck past the incoming projectiles! Unfortunately for the little Pokémon, at least half of them intended for him still violently crashed with his body!

"Uhh, umm.. well... ahh!" Paris yelled, while rolling over past several of the green missiles!

"Ahh! Get away from that!" Emily called, before she grabbed Cylan and fled from the sharp spikes!

"I don't know if I could go much longer, but... I just can't seem to feel myself anymore," Oliver faintly stated, while his body became surrounded by a sharp, sea blue aura. The sea otter loudly panted, while his arms brightly radiated a brilliant light!

"RRAAUUGGHH! DIE!" Oliver roared, before two dense, enormous pulses of highly pressurized water were launched at the Ariados! Two hard thuds soon followed, along with a loud explosion!

"Eek! That was so much there! I hope he's okay!" Emily thought, the moment she heard a distant sound that gave off the impression of another explosion. A tiny cloud of steam mixed with smoke started to fill on the location of the motionless spider.

Charlie looked confused around, he didnt know what just happend. So he walked back into the pokecenter to get Oshawott back. "Do you know what just happend?" He asked confused at hes oshawott. "Nope" Hes oshawott say'd, "well i am just gone grab a cup of coffee" Charlie say'd and he started to walk to the pancake joint again

Magic Sparkle

Before Jolty knew it she was pulled from her bed by Stephen, however, unlike the other times when she get surprised, this time there wasn't a single spark coming from her cheeks. the Togekiss flew away from the center as he is grabbing the emolga human.

"W-wha?" She sobbed in confusion, she tried to struggle a bit but it was useless against the togekiss strong wrap.
"Le-le-l-l-t-t m-me..." She tried to say but once again her words got stuck in her throat and turned into not understandable stutters.
she tried to unleash a thundershock at Stephen so he would release her, but still nothing came from her yellowish cheeks, which made the scared emolga human get even worrier.
W-why c-cant i... M-m-make e-e-electric-c-city? Jolty thought to herself in worry, w-w-what c-could have h-happened?.

Sooner or later the togekiss landed on the roof of the center, before she could ever reacted the togekiss suddenly hugged her tight. A sudden explosion sound occurred a few seconds after.
terrified, Jolty start shivering intensity with fear in Stephen's hug, she immediately grabbed the Togekiss big wings tightly while a few more tears dropped from her blue eyes, but yet not a single spark came from her cheeks.

'B-brace yourself, Jolty!' the emolga kid could clearly hear Stephen say that, she wiped away her tears with her hands but she was still shivering and scared.
Jolty looked at the togekiss human with her sad big blue eyes, it was still possible to see all the fear in it, the young girl started talking to the boy.

"W-why a-a-ar..." Her words got stuck again in her throat, Jolty swallowed her words so she could try to say it clearer again.
"W-w-why a-are you t-trying t-to h-help me...?" She sobbed slowly and quietly to Stephen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taillow didn't notice jolty was gone from the bed she was on, he was focused to see how Sunny blocking the future sight with her protect, incredible he thought to himself.

Fluff in the meanwhile was still a bit surprised that the togekiss human just took the emolga kid and flew away with him, he didn't know that Stephen only took Jolty to the roof of the building.
"do you think the togekiss gentleman is trying to kidnap him?" The flareon said,
Mystic sighed, "i think he is actually trying to calm her down" the misdreavus said.

Voodoo glared at his trainer, "him? Did you just called the emolga girl him?!" The zorua respond with anger.
"first you said that the sylveon mister is a girl and now you are saying that the emolga girl is a boy! Are you going to think that i am female and Mystic is male at some point?" He said.
"S-sorry about that, my apologies, her hair is just short so it is a bit confused, females usually have a long hair thats why" Fluff explained and rubbed his head in embarrass.

Last edited:
Jolty crying made him more dedicated to protect her. He never wants to see anyone cry. "Be-Because that is what friends do...he-helping protect others." He said. Pain gripped his wings once she pulled on them. She's a lot like me...timid...

"L-Listen...I...I won't let go of you...until it's safe..." He said, loosening his grip. He knew he was holding onto her tight. Stephen moved back a bit his arms still wrapped around her. He noticed the police and his jaw dropped.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie sensed negative emotions among her allies, and the heart on her chest glowed faintly. She looked up to the roof of the Pokecenter, and saw Jolty and Stephen. Jolty seemed to be crying, and Stephen seemed to be comforting her.
She contemplated what to do, knowing that Jolty likely didn't trust her. Making her decision, Allie teleported up to her. The anger had faded from her expression, as a new emotion took its place: the desire to help, the desire to protect.
"A-are... you okay?" She felt slightly timid, sensing Jolty's emotions.
"Listen... I know we've had differences in the past... but I don't want you to be scared of us. It's been bothering me for a while... so please, can I help you?"

Last edited:

Charlie got back from grabbing another cup of coffee, He looked confused when he saw the police , and he froze in place.
''What happend here?'' He asked ''Just a second ago there were just people looking at us, now the police is here!'' He say'd. Are the people just R people undercover? What if they are and the police will arrest me? Charlie got scared about thinking that they were R people. He sighed, and then took a sip of hes coffee.

Looking away from Echo and Keiko, Reuben noticed others in police uniforms sticking out from the crowd, instantly considering himself into some deep stuff from association. "No, stay here, we can sort things out," Reuben replied to Felix's Chespin, rushing up to one of the officers and attempting to explain the situation.

"Listen, sir, this was all planned out. That Future Sight was never meant to hurt anybody, and it didn't! It was just meant to get that huge crowd away so we could go -- which by the way some of those people in the crowd look willing to try and kidnap us, you should probably worry about that, too -- and it worked! So, can we please all just keep going on our way? Nobody was hurt, nobody's going to get hurt, and if anybody's in danger we are," he said quickly, taking a deep breath afterwards.

"J-Jolty...it'll be fine..." His arms tightened, once again around Jolty, and he leaned his small head against the back of Jolty's head. He was trying his hardest to comfort her; to make her stop crying! He heard Allie, but just continued to lean on Jolty, hugging her.

"I-I'm as scared as y-you are...b-but crying about it won't make it any better..."

Pollen-Puff

What did I just do? Why did I just do it? Oh no, I just about ruined everything. Keiko saw the Future Sight come down, raining destruction on everyone and everything. Police even came to the scene. His plan was to use Magic Room before the attack hit to protect everybody left, but it took too much energy just to give an accurate timing on the Future Sight. He tried to run but Houndoom, Arcanine, and Luxray surrounded him and Echo, forming a perfect triangle. Luxray howled and used Electric Terrain, and Arcanine and Houndoom used Sunny Day to power up their moves.
"Stop! You cannot beat the power of thunder, fire, and dark!" The three dogs all howled this in unity.
Keiko tried to protect the two of them from the Police officers and their Pokemon by using Magic Room, but Echo stopped him.
"You've done enough." She used Telekinesis, a move she had learned from a TM, to hold the three dogs in the air while they struggled. This wouldn't stop the dogs, however, as they used Inferno, Fire Blast, and Shock Wave at the same time, causing geysers of fire to erupt around Echo and Keiko as a star of fire shot at them. Waves of lightning crashed down as well, and when the smoke lifted, the two were fainted. The police took out blue-and-white Timer Hybridballs and caught the Pokehumans as Echo's last words before she was absorbed were "Jumpluff... warn... t h e m."