• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokédream

"Ugh, Raichu come back! Go Rhydon!" He sent out a Rhydon
"Rhydon use Earthquake!" He shouted as Rhydon stamped it foot into the ground causing an earthquake

Pidgey flew and into the wings and fell. "Yeah, Sandslash. Im gonna accept defeat here though. I prefer to assess my opponent the first time. I need to heal my Pokémon."

"Tyler what does that even mean?" Jagged asked him. "You offer people marshmallows and rhetoric say that they ate it all. I mean you offered them some." Jagged said as he caught up with everyone.

"Exactly that!" he said, not turning around. Blaze followed, eager for something to happen. "Shows you aren't heartless, shows I don't need to hate you."

"Right back at you." Jagged said. "At first I thought you wouldn't care about returning Ember, I thought you'd just keep her for yourself." Jagged said. "Anyways I'm heading to Vermillion. See you guys there, if not then I'll wait for you guys in Celadon." Jagged said as he walked away

She healed her Pokémon and sat with Tyler. "Yeah, Vermillion is my last stop. Then i go home." she said. "Are you challenging Gyms?" She patted Zorua on her head.

"Oh. Thought i'd wait before we headed out to Vermillion!" She said exited. "Im eager to see home." H
She grabbed her things. "And you need to catch pokemon!" She joked.

"Alright." He said. Stepping outside, he hissed at the sun. "Alright we bmgot to Vermillion, correct? So we are gonna take the underground passage." He marched onward.

"No need to hiss. We are close to the underground tunnel!" she pointed at a building in the distance. "I'll go with or without you." Quinn began walking away

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mike had woken up. (I'm going to be really lazy for a bit) The same thing that happened to Tyler, Jack, and Jagged happened to him. Except, he didn't have a Pokemon from Oak. He'd expected a Pikachu from oak since that's what he got in Pokemon Yellow, but instead he got a Caterpie. "Whatever. Butterfree is good I guess," he said. Then he began his journey.
--------

From what Oak told him, there had been 3 other trainers from Pallet. Mike thought they weren't NPCs, considering there were 3 rivals, or so he thought of them as rivals. "Maybe they had the same thing as me," he thought. He thought it would be just like the games, and most of the time was proven right. His team began becoming filled, and Mike barely worked on his Pokedex. He finished both Pewter and Cerulean and saw another trainer nearly trip and shout. He looked at the trainer suspiciously,"NPC or real person?" he asked. Most people sounded confused afterwords, so Mike could tell the difference.

Going through the unserground tunnel, She looked around. "Hey Tyler, I hear that training at the route ahead of us is good. Lets stop there." She said, leading the way.

"Alright." He groaned When he followed her and they got out, he saw wild Pokémon everywhere. "Blaze, You ready?" He smiled. The Pokeball Flew, sending the Charmander out.

"That's true." Jagged said. "Although you've still got better chances than me. All I've got is Wartortle, Beedrill, and Sandslash. If anything Sandslash will be able to take Surge om his own, but if not, Beedrill will have to take a try." Jett replied.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mike looked at the two trainers in front of him. "They aren't confused. But they aren't even noticing me. Are they NPCs? I don't know. This never happened before," Mike thought. "And who's this new guy? They're talking about Surge, one of the easiest gym leaders. I just get a Diglett with dig right next to his gym and destroy all his Pokemon." he thought. "Hello? Are you guys real or NPCs?" he asked again.