• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokédream

"Its Getting really dark." Tyler said, looking through his bag. "Where are my Marshmallows?" He looked behind him. "Hmm. Lets head into town. I'll pick some up. Flame, Blaze? Away!"

"Uh.... no....." Jagged said nervously trying to come up with an excuse. "Oh, you see, when you hit the tree, you hit the button on one of your pokeballs and your Raichu popped out. Worried he, Nuzzled you..... yeah." He said.

"Ugh, I'm not heading into town like this... My head is really sore, you guys can go... imma sit here with Jano and the others."
Jack would sit down next to them
He'd stroke them all
"Also Raichu is this correct?"
"Rai Raichu!" Raichu would say no
".."

"Alright, 500?" he took out money and handed it to the cashier. "Marshmallows!" he stuffed them in his bag. As he was walking out, he looked at Blaze and Flame. They were looking at Jack and Jagged.

"Okay Zorua!" Quinn walked out of the Cerulean City Pokémon Center. "You wanna so see the Night-Life?" she picked up the Pokémon and walked towards the edge of town, but she stopped. "OH MY GOSH! A Raichu!" She ran to the sleeping trainer.

"What's with all that noise?" Tyler walked to them. He saw a girl there too. "Oh, that explains the girly scream. I thought it was Jagged." He laughed.

Jagged was awoken at the sound of a girl screaming, that girl was currently having a peek at Jack's Raichu and a bit farther away he could see Tyler, he approached the girl. "Hey, um I recommend not messing too much with that Raichu, he gets spooked and then you'll get shocked." He said a she looked over to see a Zorua. "Woah! A Zorua!" Jagged yelled. "My theory was correct!" He yelled in excitement.

"Thank you for your concern. I wont touch it then. Im Quinn." She held her hand out. Zorua started to mess with the Raichu. "Me and Zorua come from Hoenn. We are currently traveling all of the regions."

"Im Tyler. Blaze is the Charmander, Flame is the Charmeleon. Hoenn? I wonder what Lilycove is Like!" Flame grunted and stayed back. Blaze just smiled. "Do you want some marshmallows?"

"Hello Quinn, I'm Jagged." He relied as he shook her hand and then his team popped out ready to protect him. "Hey Beedrill, Sandslash, Wartortle, manners, they are friends, not foes." Jagged said as they all calmed down.

"I'll gladley take some Marshmallows." She laughed. "Jagged, do you mind if i register your pokemon in my dex?" She pulled her Dex out as Zorua studied the Pokémon.

"On the marshmallows, no thanks, on the pokemon go ahead, Quinn." Jagged replied to both of them. "Anyways I think this is long overdue." Jagged said as he turned to Tyler. "I believe a pokemon battle is in order!" Jagged said.

"Oh that's no fair! I have one Pokemon!" he grunted. "Flame isn't mine. She was stolen so I'm helping her find her trainer." He began cooking the marshmallows.

As the Charmeleon got closer to him he began remembering something important. "Yup, it's you she was looking for." Jagged said. "I know who her owner is Tyler." Jagged said.

"I understand, that this is a dream Tyler, but that doesn't stop the fact that I have to return Ember to her owner." Jagged said. "You see before I battled Misty for my second badge, I went to the shop and bought some things I thought I would need and a little girl tugged on my shirt, crying, she had asked me if I had seen a Charmeleon around name Ember, I Said no and she cried even more, I took her home, where her mother explained to me that a member of tea rocket had broken into the house and stole Ember." Jagged explained. "Now then Tyler, if you found Ember and took her from a member of team rocket, then let me take her back." Jagged said. "I told the girl that once I was done with my journey I'd look for Ember and bring her back home. Now tell me, did you get her from a rocket." Jagged said as he glared at Tyler.

"Yeah. Ill take her back. Tell me where to. It should my responsibility to do so" He patted the Charmeleon on the head. "I felt what its like losing a Pokémon.

"Well both go, I'll tell her you found her and that I kept my promise." Jagged said. "Um Quinn, you mind taking care of Sandslash, Raichu and Jack for me while we're gone?" He asked her.

"Follow me Tyler." Jagged said as he began walking towards a house near the poke mart. "This should be it, but the girl might be asleep so we'll give Ember to her mother." Jagged said as he knocked on the door.

Jack woke up
"Ughh, I'm so tired."
He noticed the girl near him
"Who are you?" He rolled to the side and picked up Raichu, "And where are Jagged and Tyler?"

"Oh. Im Quinn. My Zorua is behind you. Jagged and Tyler are returning the Charmeleon Tyler found. They asked me to watch you." She held out her hand.

Jack wouldn't shake the girl's hand "I don't know you and they trusted you to look after me, shows how much they care for me..."
Jack would stand
"I'm off somewhere, Goodbye..."
Jack would wonder off

Jack notice the girl had tripped but carried on walking anyway "I don't trip over something I can see," He said sarcastically
Jack walked into a cave and disappeared into the darkness.

She stood up and crossed her arms. "Hmph. Not my fault." She began to walk away, but she heard the noise of Pidgeys. "Zorua we have to catch one!" She began to dig through her bag, and on Pidgey popped out. Then another. Then five more.

Jack saw something strange in the cave, he ran towards it.
It was a Rhydon!
"Oh yes!" Jack took a Pokeball out of his bag and threw it one... two... agh! It broke out
"Damn!"
He threw another Pokeball one... two... three... Yes!
"Oh yes!" Jack shouted
He ran out and saw Quinn and the 7 Pidgys
"Uhm, you ok there?" Jack would ask

"No! No i am not!" She flared. "Shadow Ball!" She yelled as Zorua charged a ball of darkness. Zorua Hurled it towards one Pidgey and it was knocked out. "Okay! Six more!"

Quinn smirked. "Zorua, attract!" Two of them stared at Zorua while one prepared to attack. She threw a pokéball at the one that wasn't affected. It clicked and she got the ball. "Zorua, C'mon. We don't need to beat them now."

Jack ran back to his tree and lay back down "I'm too tired, wake me up when Tyler and Jagged are here,"
He brought Raichu back into its ball and fell asleep again

"Well we got to see that Raichu in action!" She laughed. "What if we see a pikachu! We can catch it then!" She smiled. "Now. Where are Tyler and Jagged."