• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokédream

"Woohoo!" Jack would scream, "Alright Jano, put me down," Jack would laugh
"You thought you were all fancy with the makeshift surf, nope, makeshift human/Pokemon slingshot!" Jack would exclaim, "Hello Pewter city!"
"Also wheres that Tyler person? I don't see them anywhere... Anyways I'm off to the Pokemart, See you in a bit!"
He ran into the Pokemart to see if they had any thunder stones.

"Alright. We need to find better Wild Pokèmon. Viridian Forest just gets torched. We need to-" Tyler started.
"Help!" a man said. Tyler walked up to him. He talked about gibberish, but it was only a distraction, and a member of Team Rocket slipped Blaze away.

He ran out shouting "They have thunder stones! Sadly I have no money!" Jack said
"I'm off into Viridian Forest to battle trainers for money,"
"Come if you want!"
Jack ran back into the forest

"So you told me that 15 minute story, just for a potion? Here." He handed him a potion. "Im gonna go now."
"I guess Blaze needs healing. I'll head over to Pewter."

"No thanks, I'll be at the gym if you need me." Jagged replied. "Besides I actually remebered to bring money."He said laughing a litte bit.

"Hm. This place looks nice." Jagged said as he walked into the rocky arena.

"A challenger?" Brock asked.

"Yeah actually, I'm here to battle you. Also don't hold back." Jagged replied as his Squirtle jumped onto the field.

"Alright then." Brock said as he pulled out a pokeball, and sent out a geodude. "I always let the challenger begin." Brock said.

"You'll regret that." Jagged said as he told Squirtle to use water gun.

It took out geodude in one hit. "Oh, I see that squirtle is pretty strong." Brock said as he sent out his Onix. "Onix will be the last wall you have to take down before you get the badge." Brock said as he ordered onix to use Bide.

"Why would he use Bide?" Jagget asked himself as he switched out to weedle. "You need just a bit of training buddy." Jagged said as the Weedle attempted to hide. "No, no, no its fine, I promise." Jagged said as he ordered the Weedle to use string shot.

"Weedle will be taken out in one shot by bide, I hope you understand that." Brock said.

"I know what I'm doing, trust me I used this same strategy against you in the game." Jagged said as Weedle continued to use String Shot.

"In the game?" Brock said confused.

"Uh, I mean I practice and have imaginary battles against you, uh yeah that's it." Jagged replied awkwardly.

"Oh, um okay?" Brock replied.

"Anyways, I'm using string sho for a reason." Jagged said. "Weedle return." Jagged said as he sent out Squirtle again.

"He releases bide next turn though!" Brock said confused.

"Exactly, Onix was too fast for squirtle and by slowing you down I can do this." Jagged said as Squirtle used water gun.

It took out onix instantly. "Woah, kid good job, I like that strategy." Brock said as he returned Onix and began walking towards Jagged.

"Here, kid you've earned it." Brock said as he handed him the boulder badge. "A strong trainer like you should easily be able to take down the league, good luck." Brock said.

"Great, thanks, I plan on beating the league." Jagged replied as his Weedle popped out and began glowing. "Oh hey its evolving." Jagged said as the glowing weedle turned into a Kakuna. "Cool, I'll be on my way now, see ya Brock, thanks for the battle." He sad as he walked away.

Jack gained some money just enough to get a thunder stone
He ran back to the Pokemart and bought the stone
"Time to evolve Pikachu!" He said as releasing Pikachu
He evolved Pikachu into Raichu
"Hello, Raichu!" He said happily
"Time to challenge Brock!"
He ran into the Gym
"Hey, Brock! I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!"
"Alright..." Brock said sending out Geodude
"Go, Jano!" He threw out Jano
"Jano! Use Vine Whip and slam Geodude into the ground!"
Jano used Vine Whip and slammed Geodude into the ground and it fainted.
"Damn!" Brock shouted
"Go Onix!" He said as throwing out Onix
"Oh no..." Jack said looking at Jano.
"Ehm, Use vine whip!"
Onix broke the vine whip with his mouth
"Come back Jano! Go Raichu!"
Raichu flew out of its ball
"Raichu use Quick attack!"
Raichu charged towards Onix and slammed into it with quick attack making it faint
"Come back Onix! Congrats Kid, You earned this badge." He said handing Jack the badge
"Thanks! Come back Raichu"

"What?" Tyler began freaking out. "Blaze?" The Pokèball was missing. He looked in his bag, on the floor, in his clothes, nowhere. Blaze was gone.

"Huh? What man, you idiot?!" Jagged yelled as he followed after him. "Wait! Did that man scream help by any chance?!" Jagged yelled. "Becuase if he did, then it was a trick, the man was a member of team rocket Tyler!" Jagged yelled.

"No you idiot, I've played the pokemon games, back in the real world!" Jagged explained. "Besides, If you lost Blaze after you saw the man, then that could only mean, he took it!" Jagged said as he released himself from Tyler's grasp. "And never grab me again! Or else!" He said.

"Oh... Well, I did see someone in a uniform with an R on it behind Tyler when I entered the forest, could have been him?" Jack suggested.
He saw some footprints in the grass behind Tyler
"Footprints!" Jack exclaimed, "That means that they were behind him when he stole the Pokemon!"
Jack sent out his Raichu
"Raichu, see if you can follow these footprints,"
Raichu followed the path while Jack followed behind

"Well its not everyday you get thrown into a video game, so im a bit irritable!" He grunted. "And im not intimidated by you!" He followed jack

"Then you might want to rethink some decisions! I'm heading back to pewter and from there I'm taking the cave to Cerulean, I'll see you guys there." Jagged said as he walked off towards the city again.

Raichu stopped "What is it?" Jack asked
The trail had ended
"At the entrance of a cave?" Jack was confused
"Well guess the person must be in here."
He ran in
Raichu followed

"C-cave?" he shuddered. "Alright. Er.." Tyler stepped in to follow, but he did so slowly. "Do you have like, Flash, or something? It is a Raichu right?"

"Raichu produce a light with nuzzle," Raichu used Nuzzle creating a light source
He ran down the cave and a swarm of zubat flew in his face
"I'm going to catch one!" He threw a Pokeball at one of the zubat passing by, one... two.... three! He had caught a zubat

Jagged was almost out of the cave, he had battled a few rocket grunts and trainers whilehe was in there and managed to find a few things of value. "Alright, we've got, two moon stones, three potions, an antidote and we got the helix fossil from that nerd, and found TM01, mega punch, cool." Jagged said to himself as he released his team of pokemon that included his Squirtle, his newly evolved Beedill, and his new Sandshrew. "Alright, how you guys doing?" He asked them as they all replied cheerfully. Jagged then continued his journey through the cave.

Tyler heard a Charmeleon nearby.
"Wait, what if he made him a Charmeleon, is he a better trainer?" Ty freaked out. He began to run into the cave

Jack ran into a Team rocket grunt they had a Charmeleon strange... it was Blaze!
"Stop thief!" Jack shouted at the man
"Hahaha, you can't stop me, kid!" The grunt replied
"Wanna bet? Go Jano!" He sent out Jano
"Ha! Go Geodude!" The grunt send out a geodude
"Again, Jano used Vine Whip!" Jano lashed his vines out at the geodude and slammed him into the ground making it faint
"Ahh! Take the Charmeleon I don't want it!" The grunt ran

Jagged decided to train his pokemon a bit more before he made it to Cerulean city and he did he managed to get his Squirtle to evolve into a Wartortle and Beedrill and sandshrew went up a few levels. "Alright good job guys, I think we're ready to take down Misty, I'll start with Sandshrew, you'll use poison sting to poison her first pokemon, after that you'll use swift and hopefully take it down if not then I'll switch to Beedrill, who'll use Focus energy and then use Fury spikes, if all else fails Wartortle will step in and use his makeshift surf technique, got it?" He asked them as they nodded and headed out of the cave.

"Blaze?" A Charmeleon looked at the Charmander. It was fainted. "Why didn't he use the Charmeleon? It would've destroyed Bulbasaur." he looked at it. It had a trainer. Tyler tried to catch it but it was impossible.

"Woah... Jano evolved into Ivysaur," Jack was surprised!
He also trained his pokemon up before he went to Cerulean City
"This will be easy! I have a grass type and an electric type, Come on Tyler and grab Blaze!" He said as he ran out of the cave toward Cerulean City

Jagged was already at the gym and was already about to end the battle against misty.

"Beedrill use Fury Attack!" Jagged said as the Beedrill attacked Misty's last pokemon

"Alright kid, you win." Misty said as she walked towards him. "I never thought a ground type like a Sandshrew would be the cause of my loss." She said.

"Neither did I." Jagged replied as he received the Cascade badge. "Thanks for the badge Misty." He said as he walked dour of the gym.

"No problem kid." She said.

Jack ran into Cerulean "Woo!"
He ran straight to Misty's gym and challenged her
"I challenge you Misty!"
"Alright, Kid." She sent out Staryu
"Go Raichu!" Jack sent out Raichu
"Raichu use thunderbolt!" Thunderbolt connected straight to Staryu making it faint instantly
"Come back Staryu... Go Starmie!"
"Raichu use quick attack!"
Raichu ran quickly towards the Starmie and charged it straight into a wall
"Damn! Good job Kid... You earned it..." She handed him the Cascade Badge and Jack ran after Jagged
"Hey, wait up Jagged!"

"Huh?" Jagged said as he turned around at the sound of his name. "Oh hey Jack, how's your team coming along?" He asked as he released his Wartortle, Beedrill, and Sandslash.

"Decent!" He sent out his three Pokemon Ivysaur (Jano) Raichu and his Golbat that had evolved without Jack noticing
"I have a Golbat?" Jack said confused

"Poison, Grass, and electric versus Water, Bug, and Ground, hm you are also decent, but we're both doing well." Jagged said. "We should probably take a break before heading to the next spot on the map." He said.

"It's going okay." Jagged replied. "Although I've been thinking." He paused. "What if we stay here?" He said. "I mean, we're in Kanto right now, that means that somewhere out in the ocean, is Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, and who knows what else." He explained. "Why would I want to leave?"

"Geez. I didn't realize people wanted me to fight Brock. Im not here to beat the league. Do you guys agree with me?" Tyler got to Cerulean, but stayed outside of the city. "Blaze, light a fire. I got marshmallows!"

"Yeah! We should go to all different regions! It'll be cool, I finally get to get an alolan Raichu if we stay!"
Jack would become all excited and run around
He'd trip into a tree and whack his head and yet again become unconscious

Jagged had noticed that Jack had fallen unconscious again by smashing into a tree. "You know when I came out of my house, I though I'd be the idiot, I have proven myself wrong." Jagged said as he grabbed one of Jack's pokeballs and released his Raichu. "Alright hey Raichu, your trainer here, yeah the one that looks dead, passed out, just go nuzzle him yeah?" Jagged said as the Raichu walked over and Nuzzled his trainer.