• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokédream

Blaze began to glow and grow. Blaze was a Charmeleon. "That didnt take too long. Now-" He stopped when he noticed a certain pokemon. It was a Cubone. "Blaze, Dragon Claw."

"Charmeleon? Cool." Hmshe studied the battle. For a bit, She forgot she had to leave soon. She was also training with Zorua, whos speed had grown.

Cubone was intense. He was almost as quick as Charmeleon, but it messed up once, and after a Dragon Claw, it was his. He let it out and let it follow him. "All right. Lets catch up with Jagged!" he began to walk.

"Maybe thats a good idea. Lets go." she walked behind.

When she got there, she looked at her watch. "My boat! I have to go. The line will take forever." She began to run and left.

"Oh goodbye then." Tyler made a dull look. While walking into town, He saw Jagged. "Yo!" He returned his Pokémon. "What's going on? Who's the new guy?"

Lucas heard voices as he woke up. He looked at the time. "Hmm." He turned to the TV and saw a pokemon match. "Hey!" Lucas yelled. "Where am I?" He then thought. He heard his mother. "Son get dressed!!" She yelled. "How did I get here?" Lucas thought

As she waited in line to get on the boat, she looked at Vermillion. She thought about staying. Venture out with Tyler. And the others of course. After contemplating for a bit, she stepped out of the line. "Im sure a little while longer wouldn't. Be bad."

Jagged saw Tyler, someone he didnt know, and Quinn walking back to Tyler, there might've been too much going on but he managed. "Guy who thinks we're NPC'S, we're not. Tyler what up? Quinn what's up?" He replied to all of them

"So does that mean we have another Dreamer?" Tyler face-palmed. "What if everyone on earth eventually falls in here?" Tyler looked around. "Wait, Quinn's here?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"That would definitely suck," he told Tyler. "So since you're all not NPCs, I asume your Jagged, Jack, and Tyler. Oak told me about you guys. Good to know there are other real people in this damned world. But who's this Quinn girl? I don't remember anyone that's not from Pallet that's real. She seems like an NPC guys," Mike said. While he did like some real people as friends, he was suspicious of some people here. He has a strange theory, he thought if something bad happens to him here, something bad would happen in the outside world. "But I guess this place isn't so bad," he thought.

"NPC?" She qustioned, confused. "I have no idea what you are talking about. I was gonna go back but I thought of Ty- i mean the grouo and how much fun it would be to stay. My name is Quinn, im from Unova."

"Quinn? I thought you had to go. I guess I wouldn't mind you staying then. Well a new dreamer, so that's cool. I wonder what Lavender Town is like." Tyler began to wonder.

"I was hoping to skip that place. Its so depressing." Quinn added. "So what id a dreamer?" She had her curiosity peeked, and she wanted an answer.