• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokecharms Bad PRP Contest 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
On doxis bck, tere aws a grol. wit sprakly violt eys She floted too teh grund nd srate spikkin to evryon. "I is Arkyus incarnation, an mi qyilladinn wll beet u ALL. My nam is BLOODSHADOW" she rdered kwilly(her Quilladin) two uuse judmen on teh FNAG aminatranix

Terrence googled. Even if he was paralyzed he could still remote control his sword to keep ataking. But with more people coming out of the woodwork to fight agaknst he decided to even the numbers a little.

you seeinf this shit, falco? he whispered to himslef up in the sky a huge blue yveltal looked down at the batel happening. yeah man I gotcha, saidd Falco quietly. and then he dove in and gave a migjt rawr at everyone tonhear.

now lets make tjis knteresting terence said with a cackel. Falco use phoenix burst!
Yveltal then started glowkng red and released fire in all the directions. then he flew up and rakned more fire down at every1.
hahahahahahahaha didn't see that coming did you nerds????

btw guys I herd arnold swarchenogger is ded is that true????? mom told me this morning that she was it on facebook :o:o:o:o:o;_;;_;;_;;_;:o:o:o;_;

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
HEY CURTKRUD STOP FLAMING MY CHARRY YOU HORNSES ASS SUNFLORAS ARENT GAY THEY ARE actually demiromantic pollensexual rESPECt thair identity~!!!111!!1!!1 and while homosexual behaviour has been observed in marine mammals and surely SOME of the popplios in this thread may have had that particular preference, making assumptions about an entire species based on your aesthetic preferences is being a shithead and you know what we do to shitheads don't you
DAS RITE
WE FLUSH THEM

newai back 2 da Rp!!
menwhile bitty who was a pkmn tranyr from da reigon of alfalfa was just got his eightyth gem batge after betting ten regins witch include regins no1 has herdof yet came to town with his tema of seventeen pkmn from all over the wrld becuz in the alfalfa regin u cold carry mor than 6 pkman. He saw battl on fild w/ pkmn and sords and a blu burdie over fild and waved hello
bitty: hai gais hows it goin i m a pkamn mast8r
everyone: lul wut nub
bitty: i acn prof it LOOK AT MY BADGES LOOK AT THEM I HAVE ALL THE BADGES IAM THE BADGER LORD ALL BADGE-

Oh would you LISTEN to this crap. Seriously, if I see one more badly written post out of this guy or his alfalfa region I will walk backwards into the underworld, sweet potato Jesus. Now where was I? Oh yes. Souls. Looks like I have competition. HEY. ROTTEN FLYING BACON BITS. THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE SOUL SUCKER IN THIS FIELD AND THAT'S ME.

VERYREALISTIC.jpg
Down the gullet Falco goes. Aw yeh. Check out how realistic and edgy this scene is. That is due to my cutting edge Photoshop Sunflower technology. All y'all WISH you had the souls to do it. But you don't. because i ate them all.

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

dude wtf you just cant kill som1's pokemon thats illegal :@:@:@

Terrence quickly grabbed Falco's band and pulled him out of the jaws of defeet

wow thanks man falco said
this is why I swore my loyaly to you I know you are deep down a good trainer even though you act like a cool guy.

No problem bro Terrence sakd and he gave the yveltal a fkstbump
now lets get back to beatinf all these losers

and then they both charged at the enemy while a really cool theme played kn the backgroun

guys how do I put a youtube video innhere???? I want it to be something cool like through the fkre and flames
mods pls add that youtube video to my post please???????:love::love::love::love:
can you make it a cool amv too so it'll be cool tomwatch?

Hello my name is Hatsune Miku! I am a 16 year old team rocket vocaloid cat girl who has caught all pokemon and my team is like full of ledgendaries that cannnnn all megur evule.
Hello I am Hatsune Miku I say.

BLOODSHADOEW hipnotyzeez Flaco wit jer eyz. Teh Yvelal fells and crishs on2 tee chrazrd nd a popplo bruses rom is chst. BlOdShDOw ordrs her knew lallay too oose tuderbol on blo0esash

all of ur attecks hit clones and did no damig lol.

lol ur gunna have 2 do betr then that!!!! Blodslash laughed, butt unfortunitly, bonie didn't know the clone techneaque and was killwd by the flain yvettle, defending the mega charazaerd X (mega charazard is kewler then bonie, so thats O.K). NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO, bonie y!?!?!?! bloodslahs cried, as bonie was absourbed into the sunflour, just then, another friend appeared.

do u wanna hav a bad time?, said....SANS THE SKELETON. and u can't ubsorb sanis soul bcs hes ness and ness is human and humans doesnt have a soul (dundundunn DUUUUNNNN!!!11!!!)

YAY, sans is here, but u might not be strong enugh to defeet sunflowty, quick foxe, we ned ur help, bloodslash yelled as foxy cam over.

Arrrrggg, ye rang? foxie said.

quick! to get enough power to defeet sunflour, u 2 ned 2 fuse!! blodslash yelled

O.K! FU-SON-HAAAAAAAAAAA yelled sans and foxy, there wasa bright light....and then!!!!!!

"Ahoy there....ye' dirty animatronic killer", said FOXANS, the badass animitronic fox skeleton fusion who couldn't have his soul stolen and who attacked sunflouwer and gay poppols with his supr megie pwerful piarte gazter blastr.

RAWR siad deathclaws as he also kild moar gay poppliles.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
About 1 popoki Brinded Mew'd three. Monday, three times, and Mark jedan whin'd- change. As spodarski harpies Season 3! "3: 1 Gomis hall lorem salt; Young throw.- Saba hladna mind You see, I jedan thirty I NOTTI. and Swelter'd Prvo right arrow skills, such as their own! Radnicki Dvostruki Dvaput Pokret; çsvjetlamjehurić contest. 2 money močvaran And Kiihar Pecs; What then? And that snake Sheba Aquarius Hair DIT OD p decade Peter and feed the frenzy manager slijep CRV And I Elphalet 斯拉夫姆拉 Sova Problems magic njih Zhu is part Nela prokljuca mjehuric. Radnicki Dvostruki Dvaput Pokret;
çsvjetlamjehurić contest. 3 spodarski Zmaj the proposed wolf ZUB. robnjaci the MRTV. tower Bay Ch'ewi- morske Ravin'd dog; Kidney Sam rijen between spiritual death; Zidovska Jethro H; I followed weapons bilježiKoze pomrcine MJE seceve to Sliver'd; And usnama turkey pot; and Prst Shiva handed Tslic- As the small no'ie ho'o. Xiao Delong shoot at her, Jedi refuge hide. Radnicki Dvostruki Dvaput Pokret; çsvjetlamjehurić contest. 2 lorem monk boljšanakrvi Magija Najbolj.

Y̸̷̢͎̞̮͕̗͆́̾̍̎͛ͫ͑͐ͭ̒̊ͦ͑͛̋ͣ̚͠Ỏ̵̡̧̻͍͖̰̣̤̝͓̹̫̫̠̦͎ͧͣͯͩ͆́ͅȖ̶̡̨̺̤̗̲͎̘̝̩̲̱̖̲͖̱͕̒̍ͭ̐̓͒ͭ̽̓̅̚͞ͅ ̴̆̓͂̀͞͠҉͍̪̞̻̫̳̪̫A̡̪̮̣̦̞͎̦̞̝̪͓͈̜̙̫̋̑̂ͭͨͧ͒ͣͮ͜͞͞Ŗ̵̟̲̘͇͓̝̪͎͉̮̪̱̣̼̃ͨ̑͑̊͐̒̃ͯͩ̈̅̃͋̇ͅE̺̙͙̥̯̰̘͇̗͉͉͎̮̫ͭ̒̇̊͗̒͋ͪ̏̂̓ͯ͌ͣͤ̄ͭ͌͋́͜ ̴̨̇͗ͭ̊̅ͫ͏̠͉͚̤̟̖̣̠̻̜͖̗̺̝͙͇͚͠A̵͒ͩͩ̍͋́͊̅͂͢҉̸̡͓̟͈̰̼̱̬L̷̸̷̡̘̱̣͎̲͙̦̺̪̙̫̰̟̙̘ͫ̒̒̓̐̋L̒̄̒ͭ̌̾͘҉͉͔̣͓̺̬͍̰̞͍͍͖̰͖ ̨̧̖̰͈̫̟͚̜͋̋͊ͨͨ̉̿̎̅̏̓̑ͥͯͤͪ͋͑͞I̢̡̦̝͉̩̩̟͙ͨͨ̅ͪ͋͆̋ͮͯ̐ͦͪ͂͛ͦ̒̾ͨ̚Nͬ͊ͭ̅̾̍̌ͦ̄ͭ͌͌҉̨̡̣͔̰͈̱̘̖̦̹̼͉͍̞̱͔̤F̴̸̦̺̲̠̽̀ͣ̐̊͗̿ͨ̃̐̓ͥ̐ͨͣ̅̚͘͢͡E̸̦͉̜̪̊ͦ͋̽̽̏ͥ̅̂̕͜C̷̼͈̹̥̹̩͂͊̿̎̇ͯ̽̌̚̕͢͡͡T͓̞̮̝̯͖͍̥̩ͭͨͦ͂̾̓ͨ̾̽̓ͯ̔̑̃́̀ͅE̸̡̢̱̺͎̜͇͍͍̱͉͍̺̳̦̩̻̔͛ͧͨͬ̃̈́ͭ̐͆͟D̴̷̨̨̞͕̤̗̲ͭ̎̃̀̍͗ͨ̐͑͑̑̎ͯͭ̌̊ͫ͆͟
̠̩͔͎̪̤͚̞̗̜̤ͧͦͤ̃͆̓̓͊͐͊̈́̎̃͋̅̎̿͘͡͞
̸̵̧̡̜̖̼ͪ͋̂̉̈ͣ̾̈̌̓ͫͫ̚͜Ň̴̵̜͖̮̮̝̜͓͚̙͍͙̙͖̤͂̽̄̿͋ͣ̃̊͒Ơ̵̸̡͚̞͔͎͉͖̝̲̝̝̲̥͓͈̩̞̆̾̃̓ͧ̈́͊ͧ͊̆̉͐̀ͅO̵̙͔͔͈̤̮͈̣̖͓̟̘̝͇͑̎̽͌̓̑ͣ̃͋͘T͌͆̂̂ͭ̾̓̅̾͡҉̴̠̻͕͕̫͔͓͍̥̱̲̼̼͕͚ ̵ͣͬ͊̒̆́ͤ̀̌͂ͮ͒ͥ͑ͤ̏̃́͏̸̵̯̝͕͎̗͙̜̺͚͚̙̺̣Ṉ̸̣̟̹̖̦̙͍̻̳͈̼̯̤̩͉̯̈́ͪ̉͐ͧ̕͟͜O͑́ͨ̋͐̊ͬ͆̚͏̷̬̫͈̤̟̻͇͖̳̯͇͢O̷̧͉̯̰̝̫͛͋̄́̓͆̏ͮ̾̂͝T̻̙̠͙̟͚̫̺͔͔̥̠̟̺̞̏̽̾͑ͭ̈́̓̚͢ ̺̰̳̬̦̙̤̠͍̬̥̝̲͍̼͈͋̊ͥ͑ͨ̓̌́̀́̀̕M̡̢̧̥̯̞͉͉̠̯͎̟͎̼͉̯̙̠̭͈̹̿̀̑̌͝Ö̴͂ͪ҉҉̡̞͖͖̘̥̤̟̞͖͔̩̭̺̦̝͇͔̜͉͞T̵̛͉̗̱̭͍̦͎͎̩͔͍̝ͬ̽͊̀͌̈́͋̀͞H̢̨̡͙͇̥͙̳͙͚̍͂̋̽̏̐̏Ẽ̴̶̝̞̠͕̠ͨ̂̓́ͪ̒͋͐ͮ̆̄͛Ṛ̷̨̙̻̥͔͗ͨͩ̐̃̃͢F̸̷̶̧͖̤͓͔͓̖̘̰̝̞̹͕̈͛ͪ͛ͫ̄ͨ̔̉͋͛̅̽̕ͅƯ̵̧̢͙͔̦̣̘͔̫̒ͣͯͮ̈ͬ͗ͫ̓̿̋̐ͧ̿ͣ̉̌̔͠C̶̣̦̻̘̞̘̤̦͇̫̪̥̭͔͖͖̘̱̯ͭ͊̑̑͑͗ͪ̍̔ͦ̎͊̽ͩ͂̈̂̔͢Ḳ̢̜̼͉͚͔̙͎̺͚̹̤̯̺̗̖ͪ̇ͣ̌̈́̿ͫ̔͌ͯ̓ͩ̔̓ͣ́ͤͅE̪͓̯̗̹̖̯͇̜͇̖͚͑̊̐̍ͥ̈́̏̀̇̽̿̄̄̀̀̀͡ͅR̶̷̶̟̭͇̠̙̭͚̒̉ͨ͗͊ͤ͜Ş̴̴̛͓̝̰̗̩̻͈̳̥̜͈̣͍̊̌ͧ̇ͯ̽ͬͫ̓͑͞ͅ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAJOHN CENA.

[loaded state 01]

Hah. You really think it'd be that easy?
Try again later. Or earlier. It doesn't matter. You're stuck here forever. Farming these clown seals forever.

Go fuse an entry.

um guys it is 3 late for me to join???? this all looks super cool but nim so new i dont know hwo to rp D: can i just make a charrie and go for it cuz thats what imm do lol

my character is starry oak-ketchum and she's garry and ash's father (they got married n adopted her, they're such a cute coiple<33333) and she is secretly a gym leader but she doesnt tell anyone so shhhhhh!!!! oh and she looks like this
9le9lx.png

(i amde her with a traner maker lol she's cool right??? XD)
starry has a shiny loppuny named hoppy and theyre best firends and hoppy is rly powerful and starry also has a sylveon and a gardvor (they're shiny too() and sometimes mesprit follows her around!!! starry rly likes it cause she's pink lmaoxd

ok so im gonna start nmpw i hope ic an keep up!!!

starry was just walking around sdiinnoh when she heard a weird noise she looked around and mesprit was watchin her behind a tree! "haha what are u doing mesprit?" she asked ad mesprite just wiggled around and flew away! starr followed and she saw all this stuff going on!! "OMG" she said and hoppy said OMG too (btw hoppy can talk like a eprsaon but she can only talk to starry and only starry can udnertand omf) so starry said "HHOOPPY GO" AND HOPPY JUMPED AND did some kicks and the enemy was defeated!!!! "good job hoppy said storry and she and hopy hgged "now where are the cute boys LMAO"
(if any boys wanna do shippinh w/ starry thats ok with me! not girls tho stary isnt a lesbian but if 2 boys wanna get together thats fine! yaoi4lyfe!!!!!!!!!<333333333333333)

Falco nooooooo terence cryed out but not like with tears cause he wasnt a little bitch. Terence ran over to Falco to check his vitals. the bird was ok nut his left woing was knjureed. Im sorry Terrence he said

Thats oka man you rest here,mterence said as he placed his band over falco's eyes amd closed them. okay guys you forced my hand I'm gonna avenge what you did to Falco.

Terrence then pulls out a blacm spiky pokeball from his coat and looks at it. I dkdnt want to do this but you leave me no cjoice.
he throws the ball in tje air and in a flash of black light a huge robotic dinosore appeared.

what do you want it growled at terence

blackwargreymonim sorry terence sais. I didn twant you to fight but we have to do it for falco.

blackwargreymon laughed softly. whatever he said.
hes our friend balckawargreymon sakd terrence. we gotta revenge hkm.
blackwargreymon then pojnted at the foe. fine. well do this forhim.

Terrence jumped on his back and they flew towards the army of ppooppples as they flew past them the pooples expllded frlmnthe sheer speed of their flight. here we go!! Terrence yelled out
Dramon killer!!!!! and blackwargreymkn started to spin really fast towards deqthclaws

((UMMMM HEY SATORWEN DIDNT U SEE THAT STARRY AND HOPPY ALREADYS TOPPED BY BAD GUY????? if u dont stop godmoddin im gonna report yoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

ummmmm how Can I be godmoddin if Falco is resting and Im only uskng one Pokemon?????? Ur just jealous that I know how to pkay by da rules ;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I'm surrounded by imbeciles.
Screw u gyse i'm goin home!11!1!

And with that Sunny the Sunflower returned to the underground because even soul eating evil plants have standards.

Tomorrow i'll introduce my new character. I'm sure it'll be appropriately delicious
Anyway here's wonderwall.

Wonderwall.png

Ppoopli useeed thndrbly un trennc3((sowwy if I mees yo nami uup)) nd he deaded Kwilly finshd S1arru of nd BLOODSHOOPADOO mad iw ran Magikrps

>=O>=O>=O>=O OK whatever im just gonna keep going!!!

starry looked around n she saw hatsune miku an walked up to her "ZOMG KONNICHIWA MIKU-SAN I AM A BIG FAN OF UR MUSI@!!!" (starry also rly likes vocaloid miku is her fave even tho len is so hot!! dam u len) "can we b friends omg we could like do a duet together im a rly good singer!" (she can actually sing just like miku but she wont do that cuz itll mebarrass her XD)

"yay we bet sunney! but we lost magmorter... but thanks for th hep bloodede and liten and freddie and foxans andchunka and the toys and mango and bonie (rip) " he wen ovr and shok his hannd "are we killin poppllyiio? let me joiin!" he told mega charizaerd to use draco metwor and smashed hundreds of poppylios head ar once

As the greatly over powered, Deathclaws the Litten clashed with the mighty army of Popplios, the earth shook, the ground tore, and the very fabric of reality seemed to be tearing at the seems. Again and again, wave after wave, the nightmare never seemed to end, in the background, on could hear the clash of titans, as the mighty Foxans, the culmination of two great warriors of the era, fought against the tyrannical, soul stealing Sunfloura. Blood coated the field of battle, staining it a deep red that eons of rain would never wash away, and for what cause, no one seem to remember.

Deathclaws breath grew heavy, his blows seemed more sluggish with each passing moment, he loathed to admit it, but he knew it was true: he tired. Realizing the end would soon be at hand, he quickly rationalized that, if his time on this mortal world was soon to be at an end, then it he would end it on his terms. Letting out one final, bestial roar, the glorious, dark coated cat levitated up in the air, electrical currents charged around him, a massive amount of energy that could split the very planet in too. One last great attack, to wipe the Popplio army of the face of this pathetic planet, one last declaration to let the world and all who would come after it know that he existed. The attack nearly completing it readying process, the furious feline glanced one last time at the sea lion Pokemon that had given him so much hatred and.....he stopped.

As he lowered himself to the ground, the power of the attack dissipating, he came to a sudden, hard revitalization, and that was the utter beauty of what was clearly the superior Generation 7 starter Pokemon. It gorgeous, blue coat, their adorable, white nose, and the precious way they barked, Deathclaw lay himself on the ground, stunned at the undeniable, majesticism of what could only be called: Popplio. Indeed, the Litten hunched himself over in despair, the horrific realization that an over rated, Shadow the Hedgehog wanna be like him could never compete with the great Popplio crippled his spirit and will to fight. Just then, a flip was drapped over his shoulder, as one of the Popplio had come over to comfort him, the sea lions warm, friendly gaze and the gaze of all him kin told him all that he needed to know: that he wasn't worthless, that he was unique, special even, and that there were many out there who held him in great value.

And then they all had a gay orgy, and what an orgy it was, there was a truth to be learned from the Litten and Poppilo, and that was that there was nothing wrong with being gay, but of course, anyone with the maturity higher then a thirteen year old could see that. Inspired by their display, The Flowey monster thing, taking courage from their bravery, also got in on the orgy, then the FNAF animations got involved, then the Mega Charizard X and his trainer, then Terrance, then the LV. 100 god Pikachu, Arceus, Starry, Hatsune Miku. IT WAS AN ORGY FOR THE AGES AND EVERYONE WAS INVITED!

Except Blood Slash, who wasn't invited and ended up jerking off in the corner, tears streaming down his face as the harsh reality of his pitiful situation hit him harder then a multi-scale Dragonite buffed with Dragon Dance and Weakness Policy. The orgy was a bitter reminder that no creature could love him, even his own Garcevior refused to look at him, and for good reason: for any women who ever looked Blood Slash in the eye was doomed to have a barren womb. He had tried to his luck with men, but the best he could do was "prostituting" his body as a man whore in the streets, and I put "prostituting" in quotations because calling him a prostitute would imply he made money. In fact, he never made one cent in his attempts to sell his body (or one cent in general, as he could never hold down a job), the best he could hope for was that a man would take him, quickly do him in the ass, and then leave him broken and crying in an alleyway.

Indeed, Blood Slash would die young, alone, and afraid, and after his passing he would only briefly see the pearly gates of Heaven just long enough for his parent to tell him that he was adopted and that they never loved him and for him to then be cast into the fiery pits of Hell. Truly this was a sad, pathetic creature, created by an even sadder individual, perhaps named Percy who still wets the bed on occasions and is supposed to be grounded from the computer for calling his dad a "selfish asshole" because his father said he would have to wait a few months for his birthday till he could get a PS4 and then cried like a bitch when his dad grounded him from the computer.

Last edited:
As hOopa looked upon his fallin friends

He saidss Thu words of GOD

"The roof aint my son.......

BUT I'M A GONNNA RASE IT!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!"

HOopA said as he regained STRENGHT..!.

HE SAID IN THE VOICE OF ENEL 'I AM LEMONS"

aS sO nOnE as lemons.

He wa
lies into the diz

And sayss good bye... .....

And then the Polioks started rapping.

Y'all just mad

Cuz we be clowning

We are was smiling

But your still frowning

And don't piss me off or you'll be drowning

And then they self destructed

As the greatly over powered, Deathclaws the Litten clashed with the mighty army of Popplios, the earth shook, the ground tore, and the very fabric of reality seemed to be tearing at the seems. Again and again, wave after wave, the nightmare never seemed to end, in the background, on could hear the clash of titans, as the mighty Foxans, the culmination of two great warriors of the era, fought against the tyrannical, soul stealing Sunfloura. Blood coated the field of battle, staining it a deep red that eons of rain would never wash away, and for what cause, no one seem to remember.

Deathclaws breath grew heavy, his blows seemed more sluggish with each passing moment, he loathed to admit it, but he knew it was true: he tired. Realizing the end would soon be at hand, he quickly rationalized that, if his time on this mortal world was soon to be at an end, then it he would end it on his terms. Letting out one final, bestial roar, the glorious, dark coated cat levitated up in the air, electrical currents charged around him, a massive amount of energy that could split the very planet in too. One last great attack, to wipe the Popplio army of the face of this pathetic planet, one last declaration to let the world and all who would come after it know that he existed. The attack nearly completing it readying process, the furious feline glanced one last time at the sea lion Pokemon that had given him so much hatred and.....he stopped.

As he lowered himself to the ground, the power of the attack dissipating, he came to a sudden, hard revitalization, and that was the utter beauty of what was clearly the superior Generation 7 starter Pokemon. It gorgeous, blue coat, their adorable, white nose, and the precious way they barked, Deathclaw lay himself on the ground, stunned at the undeniable, magesticism of what could only be called: Popplio. Indeed, the Litten hunched himself over in despair, the horrific realization that an over rated, Shadow the Hedgehog wanna be like him could never compete with the great Popplio crippled his spirit and will to fight. Just then, a flip was drapped over his shoulder, as one of the Popplio had come over to comfort him, the sea lions warm, friendly gaze and the gaze of all him kin told him all that he needed to know: that he wasn't worthless, that he was unique, special even, and that there were many out there who held him in great value.

And then they all had a gay orgy, and what an orgy it was, EVERYONE GOT INVOLVED. The Flowly monster thing (who came back just for the orgy), the FNAF animations, the Mega Charizard X and his trainer, Terrance, the LV. 100 god Pikachu, Arceus, Starry, Hatsune Miku. IT WAS AN ORGY FOR THE AGES AND EVERYONE GOT INVOLVED!

Except Blood Slash, who wasn't invited and ended up jerking off in the corner, tears streaming down his face. The orgy was a bitter reminder that no creature could love him, even his own Garcevior refused to look at him, and for good reason: for any women who ever looked Blood Slash in the eye was doomed to have a barren womb. He had tried to his luck with men, but the best he could do was "prostituting" his body as a man whore in the streets, and I put "prostituting" in quotations because calling him a prostitute would imply he made money. In fact, he never made one cent in his attempts to sell his body (or one cent in general, as he could never hold down a job), the best he could hope for was that a man would take him, quickly do him in the ass, and then leave him broken and crying in an alleyway.

Indeed, Blood Slash would die young, alone, and afraid, and after his passing he would only briefly see the pearly gates of Heaven just long enough for his parent to tell him that he was adopted and that they never loved him and for him to then be cast into the fiery pits of Hell. Truly this was a sad, pathetic creature, created by an even sadder individual, perhapse named Percy who shit the bed last week and is supposed to be grounded from the computer for calling his dad a "selfish asshole" because his father said he would have to wait a few months for his birthday till he could get a PS4.

OMG CAN SOME1 PLZ TELL ME HOW TO DELETTE A POST, MY STUPID GAY BROTHR MADE THAT WHILE I WAS DOIN MY HOMEWRK AND I LEFT MY POKIECHRMS ACCNT OPEN ON THE COMPUTR PLZ DONT BE MAD GUISE!!!!!!;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;

Hello. This BurbleBurble's mother, and the content in this thread is disgusting! Not only are you cursing, exposing my sweet boy to all these terrible slang words, but Curtkid's post with the gay orgy truely corrupted my child! I can never look at him the same anymore thanks to that! Your lucky I don't sue this site, even though as a responsible parent I should be aware of my child's doings on the internet! He will not be coming back to this site as long as I'm around.

Hello. This BurbleBurble's mother, and the content in this thread is disgusting! Not only are you cursing, exposing my sweet boy to all these terrible slang words, but Curtkid's post with the gay orgy truely corrupted my child! I can never look at him the same anymore thanks to that! Your lucky I don't sue this site, even though as a responsible parent I should be aware of my child's doings on the internet! He will not be coming back to this site as long as I'm around.

iF u r hi moom, ow mch doe dis anoy u?

((Legit pic of my room from a few months ago. I was on the part that went to the floor, but it didn't hurt much.))

Attachments

• 20160306_122445.jpg
    20160306_122445.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 32
YOU ALL THOUGHT I WAS JOKING
THAT YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH THIS
IF YOU CUSS ONE MORE TIME
I'LL USE THE TRUE POWER OF THE HELICOPTER MOM

Did someone say swerrs :O

Don make me report u if u sayz swers i will and yull get bennd
and suryy for u emottionsensur :0

GuYs I kNeEd SoMe1 2 FuNd My PrOjEcT 2 GeNeTiCaLlY mUtAtE a LiOn WiT ScOrPiOn, BaT, sHaRk, RaM aNd PoRcUpInE dNa!

Den me does cyber enhancing 2 it and BAM NEW FRIEND 4 LIFE #2FAB4YOU!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
there is no fucking thing as a bad word. free speech means we can say whatever the fuck we want whenever the fuck we want. fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck. now eat a cock ya bunch of cunts? >:D

who do you think you are, kiddo?
I have your mother's number.
Do you think she'll want to hear that?
And it's all down hill from there.
I can teach you how this rp ends.
My last warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.