• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokecharms Bad PRP Contest 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guiys its me p sdorry abouit my sdpelliunjg errots byt up until trhis poimn t i mhad my mhumsan slave typew eveeryuthin gb formme becausxer my marsxhomkp fingers aree too mbig mfor mthbe nkeyboared. i'mn lost this site isa sdo0 big csan som eon e tell mer whyere trhe rolepay sedc tgion is? I figuered i should ask mat the introdfucti9ons therad so thsts nwhy I canem hwerew <.><.><.>. i nt the m ean tij me i SUPPOESE illf tralkm aobguit5 myslerfm andn muy mplan s int ther form mof ma stpry because mrthatas what peoploe do herte, right??>

oned day there whasa a mkarsho0mpm named quakje (m e) who alweyasa wanjrtwed to be a humazn tihnfgs
85e.png
this ias why he gtoes in to peoples closetssa cwhew n there not looking so nthsat he c asn wear rthwere clolthesa. btu qwhwen he realiuzerd thaT HEW DIDN;t look like thius
marshtomp_pokemorph_by_dreameclipsewolf-d6qhc67.png
quake waqs furious>=O>=O>=O>=O>=O>=O>=O an dewcidsed thatr if couldn 't be hum an , N O ONJES CANN N N NN.
cf62296b57d03b6a1f9087dc178bcb026b1e5cd05e87d542beff75102eb38319_1.jpg
afdter burninjg dowjn mANTY HOUSDES he dec isded thatr e could mjusat multiplyt an d tazke ovfeer thje planet. he'll be in nyour amusemen t parks.
w5jcsdqf4apbsjcmbprq.jpg

he'll. be in ypur treains.
fbp1zkdbxv3rwfsbmzlb.jpg

he'll wevewn be in your favorite animuuuu.
cef.png

NO ON E ISW SAFEEE!!!!!!>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D
b8e.jpg

DIS IS BAD DERES @ MANY POPPLiES!!!!, sais Deathklaws da most awsomenest litten evah, "bloodslash, u can kills dem, help plz!!!!1!!

Yesh, i could, but u need 2 learn 2 becume strong urself!", bloodslash says, crossen his arms en lookin cool.

"B-but, I am not strong enughf, I-i havn't evn killed any1 yet...i-i am not strng leik u, i'll nevr be albe to avange my family!!!!!, cried deathklaws....

U have 2 bellieve in urself, or ull nevr be strong'....", blood slash said as he walks away cooly.

"nooooo, I-i-i.....I beieve", deathcaws says as he stands up, all of usuudently, he begans to glow.

ah believe", he begans 2 fly in3 the air and glow some more, then the chaos emerlds begin to curcle around him!

Ah....AH BELIEVEE!!!!!!!!!!! he roard as he did da impossable, he evolved an went super DeathclawZ!!!!!!

1bT4lpQ.jpg

"Its tiem to turn you blue popples....RED!!1!!!!1!!!, Super deathclakws says as he fired a fireblast at every1!!!

Last edited:

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Well this is an absolute disgrace.

However, I must thank you all for your attendance in our grand celebration of everything wrong with the state of RP in 2016.

Judging will come Soon(TM,) so if you still have more fail to bring, now is the time. There isn't long left.

(Hey guise, i wanted 2 show u my drawins of Bloodslash! DONIT STEEL BTW, my oriningal art werk :D:D:D:D:D!!!!)

QQcSSit.jpg

BTW Hes not dead qan any1 who uses a "kill every1" atck is insintly kill by Bloodslish and his garininta!!!!

Ohhohohhohoho, you fools think mere neuclar radiition can kill me!!!", he says as he dodged the lef blade n neculear slash, then, as Timothy (which is a dum name Btw loololololol), Deathklaws took de x-scizoeer attek, which wasnt very efective. deathclaws den kills tiimmy with his blast burn atttacQ!!!!!!

FOOOOLLLS, how dar u hirt ma master!!!" roared Giritinia as he sent Cocanut and Timmoy to the shAODW REALM!!!!!

A s Latla waked don da stret shay sew a persin woking by. Sha woked op to da persin aand wuz liek youz cantz krillz meh (krill wtf XD) thn sha gatz a nife and stebbed ham Su hez dedez niwz.:o:o8)8):-O:-O<.><.>:\=|::\=|::\=|:;_;;_;<.>:arr::arr::arr::arr::arr::arr::arr: Denz hez drezzes ops aszzz a pyraet Annddd want oooonnnnn anz ranzpadges. Evfurreyyonez was did.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
...and with all of this, the Bad PRP Contest is over, and judging shall now begin.

Due to the sheer number of competitors who competed this year, only the most noteworthy in their epic fail shall be addressed. I can't help but wonder how much some of you really had to lower your standards for this, it almost comes off as natural in some cases...

Also, I have decided to review your efforts with images rather than words. After all, you know what they say a picture is worth...

Curtkid
Gundyr_zpsvpz8v8h3.jpg

Fail Points: 89/100

StellarWind Elsydeon
maxresdefault_zpstvvcjmup.jpg

I have to ask, you did understand the idea was to disgust me rather than amuse me right?

Fail Points: -9001/100

Keleri
ShieldFail_zpsdzfi3bsv.png

Fail Points: 74/100

Shocari
YouFail.jpg

Fail Points: 85/100

Satoren
Rock.jpg

Your failed image links clinched this one for you; you are our Bad PRP 2016 Champion! Congratulations, I hope you are proud of yourself.

Fail Points: 95/100

...and with that, our champion is crowned.

Come back next year, same time, same place. This has been happening for years now, you know the rest I'm sure.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
TBF, I wasn't even trying. XD Just sort of painted myself into a corner of "aggressively not getting it, deploy memes" and rolled with it.

RX certainly deserves that win - the broken image links are absolutely glorious.

Well, let me start off by saying:
th

Holy crap, I did not expect to get on the (dis)honor board, I'm not sure if I should be proud of that or not, but still, it made me happy to see that among bad OC's, mine was one of the shittest! Congrats to Satoren and everyone else who made it to the top (or...bottom) and thanks to KoL and everyone who participated in this thread and made it a blast to be in. I'll wrap this up with some wise words from best Aloha Starter:

0dfDfrc.jpg

Edit: I also feel like I should thank my dumbass brother for "proof reading" (if you can call it that) my original post and giving me some tips to make Bloodslash the worst he could be. MANY THANKS TO YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.