• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Plan 9 (Discussion)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sorry if I'm kind of out of it you guys. I'll try to get a post up soon. Midterms are killing me lol.

For the board scenario, how about we just split up into two groups? 4v1 a pig each because Noah isn't fully active yet, unless I'm wrong. if so, my bad

Oh I thought those were boars.

I may be thinking of boars whoops XD

Though if you search up the definition of hog, boar and pig it gets pretty convoluted. For example, according to google: Pig, hog and boar essentially describe the same animal, but there are some distinctions. A boar is an uncastrated male domestic pig, but it also means a wild pig of any gender. A hog often means a domestic pig that weighs more than 120 lbs. (54 kilograms). Pigs are also called swine

Why do pigs have to be so damn complicated!

Depends it could be an Enteldon-like creature, otherwise known as the Hell-pig.

latest

You can look them up, there's a pretty cool documentary on them. They were fearsome predators for a while in North-America.

That being said I don’t think any of the children would survive an encounter with an Enteoedont like creature unless it was a lot smaller and weaker. XD

Good suggestion though since it is like a different planet and stuff there’s probably different creatures.

For now, can I ask for a power scale of the characters

Like based on where we are now, what do y’all think the scale is? How adept is each child with their elements?
Jackson can create a metal rod within a few seconds, Marik can grow a withered rose from a seed within a few seconds, Kyla can produce orbs of electricity around the size of...a finger-nail?

and they're the advanced ones. For now, all Levia can do is produce Bubbles.

According to Kitten's last post, usage of powers in the base was actually frowned upon. So even the ones who trained their powers specifically likely didn't train that much. Now that the limiter on power usage has been removed they'll be getting more adept with their powers rather quickly.

Or at least, that's the impression I'm getting.

Eric can produce a small spurt of fire for a second, maybe longer if he pushes himself.

Other than that he can create a steady and gentle flame in his hand and use it as a light source.

He’s confident in his abilities but hasn’t really tested them out much due to the vault restriction xD

If I need to change it hmu like I said.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I’d want to to say Royal may be the weakest of the bunch? Not that I like it per se, but it’ll probably give me more room for character development and power growth

For now, Royal got frost breathe. He exhales cool chilly air in front of him for simplification.

As a note, Marik produced the rose from thin air. If he had a seed, it likely would’ve been perfect.

I’d limit Marik to increasing the growth rate of pre-existing plants. Along with this, when in a favorable enough environment, he can produce small plant life from thin air.

Since we’re in a desolate wasteland where life can’t flourish, the rose he produced was slightly withered.

That’s essentially where I settled with my character after hearing Kyuu’s bubble limitation.

Alex can get a gust of wind at most, probably enough to mess up your hair or give the leaves a rustle but not enough to do any actual damage. Right now he's probably one of the weakest in terms of power but one of the strongest in combat prowess

Alex can get a gust of wind at most, probably enough to mess up your hair or give the leaves a rustle but not enough to do any actual damage. Right now he's probably one of the weakest in terms of power but one of the strongest in combat prowess

Hahaha. We’ll see. ;)

But fr, I’m assuming these limitations will increase rather quickly now that we’re out of the vault, so scaling only helps so much.

Yep Yep- I think you guy settled any questions about power levels. Still want me to explain?

As for hogs- I like the idea of splitting it 4 and 4. We'll have Noah and Royal on opposite teams since they are the least consistent posters. I said hogs, but I guess I meant boars- didn't even know that their was a difference.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Yep Yep- I think you guy settled any questions about power levels. Still want me to explain?

As for hogs- I like the idea of splitting it 4 and 4. We'll have Noah and Royal on opposite teams since they are the least consistent posters. I said hogs, but I guess I meant boars- didn't even know that their was a difference.
Yeah, sorry about that.
Midterms of college are killing me.
But that's why I made Royal's personality (loner, isolated) the way it is so I can jump in whenever without it being too awkward.
But I got 3 weeks w/o midterms, so it should be consistent with the next few posts

Ye, 's why Alex stopped. Electric marble in the way, but apparently I forgot to mention that

As for the direction, uh...
Yeah my tired ass hasn't got an excuse for reading Levia as Marik in your post. Lemme go make some emergency edits

Last edited:
However, before the trio could reach any further, Kyla suddenly stopped in her tracks, proclaiming out of nowhere that she doesn't want to race anymore.
But she said this out loud.
“Looks like we have to leave now, let’s move the race to next time.”

And besides, pretty sure Kyla and Alex met up with Levia before she reached the rock. The rock was said to not be that far away so why is Royal treating them like they’re so far off?

Okay new plan, I just basically rewrote the whole thing instead, hope that at least clears up a few inconsistencies and bad writing bits I left in there

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
But she said this out loud.
I don’t see the problem?
Your posts states the thoughts Kyla had about Zuzu with them staying as a group.

And Kyla stated, and I quote, “Looks like we have to leave now, let’s move the race to next time.”
That right there is her proclaiming she didn’t want to race anymore because they had to go. So I don’t see your point?

I don’t see the problem?
Your posts states the thoughts Kyla had about Zuzu with them staying as a group.

And Kyla stated, and I quote, “Looks like we have to leave now, let’s move the race to next time.”
That right there is her proclaiming she didn’t want to race anymore because they had to go. So I don’t see your point?
But she did it with a reason, you also called her a weirdo for it.

and Kyla and Alex met up with Levia before she got to the rock.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
But she did it with a reason, you also called her a weirdo for it.

and Kyla and Alex met up with Levia before she got to the rock.
Yeah, from Royal’s perspective. Not everything has to be crystal clear about Kyla. That’s the point of character development and building a relationship between characters.

I knew what Kyla was doing because I read your post, but Royal didn’t know that because I intended to make him like that.

As for the rock thing, I don’t know if that’s directed at me, but I said in my post “However, before the trio could reach any further, Kyla suddenly stopped in her tracks, proclaiming out of nowhere that she doesn't want to race anymore.” I never said they made it to the end.

@Mystic Zander I'll let you be in charge of the first move a far as the boars. You can either dodge them, have Marik push Jackson out of the way, try to block them (blah blah blah... whatever you want)
Just to let you know, anyone can use the boars. Share them equally, though, don't let one character get all of the spotlight.
No, I refuse. I'm going to one-shot all the boars with my army of bubbles!

lmao, let's be honest. Levia's going to be useless in any fight for a while.

Any of you packing some soap? She can probably make a soapy bubble to pop in someone's eye.