• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson AU (discussion)

Do you guys think the big prophecy should have been revealed yet or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
To be honest, I originally wanted to make Doris daughter of Chione, the goddess of snow. I don't know what drove me to Demeter, but now I ate to much spaghetti and i regretti.

@Shadow_Pup, You are aware that Jason has left the dining pavilion all together right? He is in the the training area taking his frustrations out on a training dummy. Read last post to get what is going on through his mind at that point.

I wonder what happens when a demigod and a god or goddess have a child together. Would the resulting child have the combined powers of the grandparent and the parent of the new god or goddess. Sorry if this is off topic, but I want to know your take on it.

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
I think there are 4 possible outcomes: 1.) combined powers (very low chance, like really low) 2.) powers from parent A 3.) powers from parent B 4.) no powers (extremely low). Just my opinion though.

Edit: I reread what you wrote and what I wrote is 2 demigods having a child. For a demigod and god/goddess, I would think probably the god/goddess powers unless the demigod was particular strong.

NDB

I thought it was something like not being allowed to. Because a boy and a girl being left alone (at the time the books were first written). But I could be confusing it with something else I read.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
I'm starting to remember basic genealogy from that one place I forgot. Wouldn' it depend if the gene was dominant or recessive?

If so, which gene? I assume evolution ould consider that having a power would come in handy, though it gets the host injured a lot. Maybe it would cancel it out and powers are recessive. Thoughh then the children of the gods wouldn't have it. I'm assuming powers would be dominant, though not in offspring, as then thousands of people with powers would be spread throughout the world due to overpopulation and whatnot. Though with a god, the power could be at random, though it would lean toward the full god, as the genetics weren't tampered with. I know nothing of genetics so assume the worst

NDB

The gods don’t have DNA. That’s why demigods can date each other if they don’t have the same godly parent. Also, I think the gods do have some influence on what powers they give to their children.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Well you DO have the best Boku No Hero Academia character as a profile pic... You can join (i would let you join anyway xD)
XD It's an honor to proudly wear the best character as my pfp (Speaking of which, have you seen my bakugou-rabbit? He ran off to the neighbor's backyard and I can't find him...)
(Anyways, here's this.)

(Oh, and it's been a few years since I read the series, so forgive me if I don't have my facts straight.)
Name: Jackson Matias
Sexuality: Straight (Why does saying that not seem right?)
Godly parent?: Ares
Backstory (optional):
Personality: Excitable at times, but tries to keep that part to himself. He can hold a grudge for a while, but won't jump straight to trying to kill you for breathing. He's a... more tame child, but is often angered by any form of insult or criticism.
Appearance: He has brown eyes, a somewhat dark tan, and short brown hair that he refuses to comb. (Of course, it hardly ever makes a difference, as it's just below his forehead, it sometimes sticks up, and that's about it.) He has a scar on his arm from blocking a blade with his forearm. He has a moderate muscular tone. He often wears a gray hoodie (frick you, I don't care if that's not how Americans spell it.) and a white tee under that. He likes to wear cargo shorts (or cargo pants, depending on the weather) and combat boots. (Or hiking boots with the pants, as cargo pants and combat boots don't go together well.)
Other: He often can't stand still, due to his extreme form of ADHD. He's somewhat smart. (I mean he's not a nuthead like a majority of the Ares cabin)

I got confused for a second there because Percy isn't involved in this roleplay but then i remembered that was the name of your OC xD

Anyway, now that there are two people that aren't at camp there is a good enough reason for a quest to pick them up to take place. @Emokitty's OC Jason can follow along on that one because he wanted to go to his dad and explain what happened anyway. Then we only need two more members. Markus can go but i don't want to take the spotlight from someone else. There needs to be atleast one experienced camper along with the group though

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I got confused for a second there because Percy isn't involved in this roleplay but then i remembered that was the name of your OC xD

Anyway, now that there are two people that aren't at camp there is a good enough reason for a quest to pick them up to take place. @Emokitty's OC Jason can follow along on that one because he wanted to go to his dad and explain what happened anyway. Then we only need two more members. Markus can go but i don't want to take the spotlight from someone else. There needs to be atleast one experienced camper along with the group though
Oh thank you, that would help me out a lot with my lack of ideas~