• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson AU (discussion)

Do you guys think the big prophecy should have been revealed yet or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here is my third character. I plan to work on her some more later on. I want to think on it. If she is accepted, just know that a black and gold raven is watching and waiting for her time to change back.
Name: Jessi Ashley
Sexuality: Straight
Godly parent: Hecate
Backstory: Jessi had been at camp half blood since she was 9. Her father feared her powers when they started to show up. It started with simple things, like turning rocks into gems, raising the neighbor's dead cat, and playing small magical pranks on the neighbor's son. On her 13th birthday, Jessi was tasked with turning another camper into an animal. Well Jessi had chosen to turn one of the campers from Athena's cabin. What she did not count on was them using her own spell against her. With a mirror, she shot a beam of black energy at the camper, but they had held up a mirror and the spell was redirected back to her. Her body changed, and she became a black and gold Raven. The Raven could still be seen around the camp, waiting for one camper to break the spell on her.
Personality: Jessi is very cunning. She loves to get her way. A short temper is something that gets her in trouble a lot of the time. Jessi is very impulsive, and tends to get into trouble because of it.
Appearance: (I will work on this after she changes back into a human.)
Other: She is stuck as a Raven, until she can break the spell.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
This is my 3rd character.
Name: Jay Alexander
Godly parent: Athena
Backstory: Jay came to Camp Half-Blood when he was 11. He became a great warrior very fast and with his battle wisdom, thanks to being a son of Athena, when he reached 16 he was sent on a quest to get a relic from Medusa's lair. He went with three other campers, but he was the only one to return, when people asked how he had avoid Medusa's stare he stated he hadn't, he assumed he was immune, but when it reached 10pm he slowly turned to stone, people assumed he was dead until 6am the next morning when he unpetrified. So it turned out that Athena had attempted to halt the petrification of one of her most prized children but had only managed to alter it.
Personality: Jay can be quite boastful and egotistical, but most of the time he is helpful, kind and bright. He likes assisting people and he loves to train.
Appearance: Standing at 6'1" Jay is well built, with blonde hair and grey eyes. He wears an orange camp Half-Blood t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans and some white trainers.
Other: So basically, Jay turns into a statue from 9pm to 6am. When in his statue state he inhabits a pedistal in the Athena cabin.

Yes it is. The spell is like the one's her mother used on her own animal familiars. It was meant to turn the victim into a familiar to the caster. The spell well turn her back into the age she cast it at when she finds a way to break the curse. I am still working on the details for it, but that is the jest of what I am thinking of for the spell.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
I really liked the Jessi char and kind of had a thought. She is 113 like my OC is. Should she know that i faked being hidden away and that i was locked away? Also is your new OC of the evil nature then? If so she and Alex could become a power team when she breaks out of the spell. @EmoKitty21

Well if he was anywhere near the camp at the time then, she would have seen his punishment, I feel like she would have turned herself into a Raven first. She still has the same thoughts, and feelings of when she was human, but was physically turned into a bird, because of her own spell. If the spell had worked like it should have then it would have taken away the memories of the victim, but left the intelligence. I am thinking of her as more neutral in thag regard. I feel like she is only out for herself, and will only team up with someone if it is benifecul to her.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
I mean he was out in the woods when he got captured by his godly father. But yea that seems good imo. I could probably show her the benefit of you the dark side MOHAHA. I mean.. If your an evil person you get to do what ever you want :)

Then she most likely saw the whole thing as a raven. Maybe Alex can be annoyed by a Raven that is always following him. But yeah they would make a force to be reckoned with.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I edited this character.
Name: Jay Alexander
Godly parent: Athena
Backstory: Jay came to Camp Half-Blood when he was 11. He became a great warrior very fast and with his battle wisdom, thanks to being a son of Athena, when he reached 16 he was sent on a quest to get a relic from Medusa's lair. He went with three other campers, but he was the only one to return, when people asked how he had avoid Medusa's stare he stated he hadn't, he assumed he was immune, but when it reached 10pm he slowly turned to stone, people assumed he was dead until 6am the next morning when he unpetrified. So it turned out that Medusa had decided to curse him instead of kill, deciding it as a worse date than death, having to live forever with the fact that he lived and his friends died.
Personality: Jay can be quite boastful and egotistical, but most of the time he is helpful, kind and bright. He likes assisting people and he loves to train.
Appearance: Standing at 6'1" Jay is well built, with blonde hair and grey eyes. He wears an orange camp Half-Blood t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans and some white trainers.
Other: So basically, Jay turns into a statue from 9pm to 6am. When in his statue state he inhabits a pedistal in the Athena cabin.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Oh well, I considering more along the lines of the hatred she feels towards children of Athena because of what their mother did to her, but I guess I'll just scrap the character.

Oh well, I considering more along the lines of the hatred she feels towards children of Athena because of what their mother did to her, but I guess I'll just scrap the character.
In that case she would’ve done that towards Annabeth in the first books (I know she failed at it) but she had no plans on doing so. And Annabeth was one of Athena’s most important children

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
I'm here, yay... I love these books and cannot resist to create a character, if it's too late, that would be fine as well.

Name: Doris Cartwright
Sexuality: She's 11... Fine, Heterosexual.
Godly Parent: Demeter
Backstory: Originally from Leeds, Doris grew up with her father in a condominium. She always liked to play with the other children in the neighbourhood, and was always their leader in the games and antics that ensued. In their backyard, they planted a marigold, of which grew exponentially fast, which scared her. On one day in January, a storm hit Leeds and reeked havoc on the neighbourhood. Her father, who was frantically watching the news for any updates, was killed after a tree was uprooted and slammed into the Living Room. On that night, she discovered her divine heritage and set out for the Camp.
Personality: Doris Cartwright is packed full of personality. She is rambunctious and excitable, though knows when to be serious. She likes to be sarcastic, though not everyone gets her jokes. Doris hates following the rules, and his very stubborn. Instead, she makes her own, and is an extraordinary leader. That and more will bestow you when you meet her.
Appearance: Doris has dark brown hair, with the tips dyed green. She has grey eyes, though mortals see it as hazel. Doris wears a dark green long sleeved shirt, with it saying 'Lots of Planets Have a North', along with black jeans and light green sneakers. Some consider her 'un-ladylike' due to her jeans.
Other: uh... eggs and toast.

Name: Lochlan Fleming
Sexuality: ugh... Asexual
Godly Parent: Phobos
Backstory: Lochlan was adopted by a family in Glasgow. Despite that, he speaks in a Highland Scottish accent. Lochlan didn't know he was adopted until a visit to Belfast, where he went missing in the city. What actually happened was his discovery of who he was and a frantic adventure to the Camp.
Personality: Rather wimpy and introverted, Lochlan was always an outcast due to him emitting fright. It was his own fright of his numerous phobias, though emitted outwards, it makes him the scariest child you will ever meet. He doesn't actually know this, and always tries to change his appearance for the people around him, not a healthy mindset at all.
Appearance: Lochlan has jet black hair, which turns grey when lit up, along with sea blue eyes. He wears a grey sweatshirt, underneath a plain white tee shirt, as he has no sense of fashion. He wears black sweatpants and camouflage hiking boots.
Other: Lochlan is a name.

@SwiftSwoobat first of, they’re gonna get older so the sexuality thing makes sense for when they get older. Second, accepted though I want to know whether they’re at camp already or not. If not, then can you wait until the RP’s next day before you introduce them?

How do you want our godly parent to claim us? Do you want it to be like how Percy was claimed by Poseidon, or do you want us to go about it a different way?

Yeah I can see how Aphrodite would do that. She seems like the type of mom to do that sort of thing for her kids. Also I do think I will give Jason Charmspeak, but it is going to be limited in how he uses it. I do not want to go over and be OP.