• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson AU (discussion)

Do you guys think the big prophecy should have been revealed yet or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Drew was the counselor after Silena, but i believe the rp is starting during the Lightning Thief

You are right. I did get it wrong. I will change it up. I was thinking of the wrong consular thank you for fact checking me on it.

Edit: It has been fixed. Thanks for telling me I had my facts wrong. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Oh okay. That’s news to wake up to.

upload_2019-9-14_9-32-19.gif
(joke btw :) )

I am sorry for not replying, a lot has happened in my life and not really had time to post as much. I have been keeping up with everything and will try to do a better job at making sure to reply.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Guys I'm sorry for my slow responses, my A Levels are taking up 70% of my time and some other things have also come up, I will try to respond at some point today, but sorry for the wait and I hope this doesn't die because of me.

I would like to continue even if we have to leave some people behind
Yeah i agree with that. I think that if you don’t have enough time to reply, don’t join this many RPs. This one will hopefully live long so it’ll probably be here when you have time again. I think it’s fine if you don’t have time sometimes, but don’t let it be a habit so everyone else have to wait

Blue team:
Zeus' cabin
Demeter's cabin
Athena's cabin
Hermes' cabin

Red team:
Ares' cabin
Apollo's cabin
Hephaeusteus' cabin
Aphrodite's cabin
Dionysus' cabin

One team have more cabins in it but due to the fact that Dionysus' cabin only have two members and Hermes cabin have... a lot i think it works well anyway.

Now for tags so the people who will be involved will see:
@Shadow_Pup
@BartenderReaper
@JPSomeone
@Joelkjn the fox
@EmoKitty21
Might've missed someone. Correct me if i did :p