• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Boris walked into Miridia's room when he heard noises. He saw the bite mark. "Oh no." Boris ran out and brought back a napkin and wipped the blood from Miridia's neck. "I hope this not transforming vampire bite." He said to himself as he lied down beside Miridia's bed.

Miridia grumbled in her sleep and slowly woke up. Her magic combatting the pain. She saw borris but was still sluggish in her movements. She pointed to a box of potions ontop of her dresser, "can you grab the one that says bloodbrine essence"?

Julian took a sip of the wine and thought about what the witch said. He could get Stephen out of the picture and marry Angelica, But he wasn't going to miss with his family. He has too much integrity and honor to do that. " There is nothing you can give." He said. " I'll gladly do what you need me to do Mistress."

"But you must have something you want? A loved one lost? A victory wanted won," Middie hummed and raised and eyebrow at the man. A crystal orb appeared and she swirled a finger over it making it turn a greyish blue colour. She did this for abit, changing the colour in her boredom.

"Well..." Julian said as he took another sip of the wine. " Nope can't think of anything that I need." Of course that was a lie. He wanted to bring freedom to his country. He wanted the girl of his dreams. but he knew he couldn't let this witch have a hold on him. " If you excuse I need to head back to my room. It's been along day."

"You may go but remember my offer and think it over," the snapped her fingers and the orb disappeared. She made a shooing motion, standing back to look out her window. Faela stood outside the door, Zackery tucked away safely into her room and with his bunny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dasken was pouring sweat, and the punching bag he was standing at had been ripped to shreds. He stood, panting, and felt his empty power pool beginning to recharge. He walked over to one of the benches, panting. "Ashley..." he said, gesturing for her to sit next to him.

"Yes I told him," Lyric looked at him and crossed her arms. She sighed and looked down, kicking at the dirt. She chewed on the inside of her cheek and looked back up at them, "we also have another Josh walking around. He's a vampire so watch out for blood drinking".

Boris looked at the box on Miridia's dresse. He walked up to it and grabbed the one that said bloodbrine essence with his teeth and brough it back to Miridia. "Here." He said telepathically.

Miridia took the bottle and downed it. She made a face at the taste of it but it would stop any vampication if she was truely but but what she thought she was. Sitting up and massaging her neck, "thank you Boris".

She nodded and sat against her pillows, falling into a meditation state. She gathered her magic, healing back the amount of her blood she had loss and starting the tracking process for the one who took her life essence.

"where are we going?" Jack asked, Readying his gauntlets and making sure he had all his Tools "Glock, Check, Bandages, Check, Combat Knife, Check, Gauntlets, Check, Fire Stone, Check, Badass short sword, Check, Hood, Check" Jack thought, Looked at all items

Ken looked at Jack. "We're going to go see if there are any other people like the girl you just knocked out." He said as he walked into the forest with his pipe over his shoulder. "Come on."

" See you next time call Mistress Middie." Julian said before leaving the room. He walked until he made it back to his quarters. He laid down in his bed and closed his eyes. "Miridia." He whispered before going to Sleep thinking that the Witch's counterpart might hear him.
Andre kept moving around the mansion. " I wonder where everyone else is?" He thought. He noticed some figures near by. He moved into the shadows and watched the.

Lyric looked at Josh and Akron, worried about the breach they had in the mansion.
Miridia smiled and reached onto Julian, bringing them both to a fire ground in their minds, "you called? By the way a friend of yours drank almost all of my blood and I'm glad I had some potions on hand".

"Shit." Julian said. " So he's there. " He let out a breath. " Anyways I told the truth to the other witch. I think I'm starting to get on her good side." He said. " Anyways she offered me anything I wanted."

"Do you drink or eat anything while talking about it. Oh please tell me it wasn't anything sweet tasting," Miridia pressed, throwing up spells to immediately cloak them incase of intruders. She looked around and then down, "she uses lots of faerie magic. Don't accept anything sweet from her".

He started to wonder about the wine he drank. But she also drank so it shouldn't be anything. " I meant she offered me anything I wanted." He said. " Part of me wanted to take her deal. Free my country. Be with the woman I love. but I know it's to good to be true." He shook his head a little bit. "Anyways I believe I might be able to get the out of here." He said. "She didn't order the kidnapping an and he seems to be in the company of her maid." He said. "Is there anything I should know about the maid?"

"She's no one of importance. An old friend of mine. But be careful of what you accept. You may not feel the effects now but she'll slowly try to poisen your mind and try to get you into agreeing with a deal".
She ran her hand through her short hair and felt her neck, "thank you for your help in this war but don't come on to eager or she will get suspicious".

"Understood." Julian said. " I'll try and contact you sometime tomorrow. I'll try and get the boy then." And with that he broke the communication.

Joshua looked at his girlfriend and his friend. "Alright. Don't let the fucker get any of your blood." Joshua said. " Otherwise you won't see him strike."

Lyric nodded and crossed her arms, knife hidden in her sleeve. She looked at Josh and kissed his cheek, "we could me as bait? Then jump out at him".
Miridia let herself drift for abit before gathering herself and waking up, checking through her mansion with orbs.

Akron shrugged. "I don't want to be that overprotective boyfriend who doesn't let his girlfriend do anything risky, but it is a little dangerous. Are you sure you're up for it?"

"He was so close to killing me infront of Sabrina or even killing her. I'm not letting it him do anything else. Wait Sabrina! I got to go," Lyrics eyes widened and she raced off in the direction of her little girl, berating herself for being such and idiot. She kept her knife at the ready incase the vampire tried anything else though, running at her top speed.

Andre decided he had enough fun with these people for now and left the mansion.
" Shit." Joshua said as he made his way to Sabrina. " He had to protect his daughter no matter what.

Lyric slid around a corner and barged into her room and looked around, knife at the ready as she looked for any signs that her daughter was in danger.
Miridia saw the man leaving the mansion and Josh run after Lyric. Marking the man with a shadow, she started teleporting toward him.

Joshua ran into the room and ran up to his daughter. "Daddy?" Sabrina said looking at him. "Mommy?" She was that they where worried. "What's wrong?"

Andre mad his way out of the house only for the witch's counter part to appear. " Hey Beauty." He said to her.

"Nothing darling. We were just worried and missed you," Lyric hid the blade and walked over to sit on the edge of the bed. She tilted her head and carressed her daughters face, "was daddy in here earlier? Did he do anything weird"?

" No I didn't." Joshua said as he sat on the other side of Sabrina. " He ruffled her hair a little bit. " remember Darling. Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Akron will always protect you." He said as he kissed the her forehead."

Lyric smiled and nodded, smiling at her family. She stood up and stretched lookin around and noticing a floating orb which she waved at and it disappeared.
Miridia sighed happily when she saw that already one of the children was safe.

" So are you going to say something?" Andre said to the witch. "Otherwise you should go away." He was still on his blood high so he could take her on.
Joshua looked at the three of them and smiled. 'Julian.' He thought. 'You better bring Zack back."

"Why do you follow her? Why does she offer that is so tempting? Also how did my blood taste, good I hope. Probably don't want to feed on me now," Miridia looked at her hand and nails, smiling as she gave him a warm smile. She put her hands on her hips and tilted her head.

"Simple." He said as he looked at her. " I want to watch the world burn." Andre looked a the witch. " She offers me nothing. Hell I'm really not working for her anyway. I'm just using her to push my own agenda. As for blood. It was probably some the best blood I ever tasted."

"Not creepy at all but thanks? Wouldn't want her to find out about your little agenda," Miridia was now swinging her arms and rockin on her heels like a child, relaizing she was still in her nightgown, blushing lightly with a growl then changing into her normal clothes.

"So... Do we kill them or knock em out? by the way, Im great at killing people, Don't ask me why" Jack said, Looking at Ken
"Oh, Take this" Jack said, Throwing Ken a Revolver

Unknown to both of them, A man sat in the tree, watching them
"I believe I must inform the Witch of this..." The man said, Still watching Ken and Jack and Sharpening his Rapier..

Spencer sat in one of the buildings that was boarded up with no entree or exit. Her body trembled as she looked through her filing cabinet. She pulled out several files with recent cases. Before her capture she had been a lawyer. She opened a file that stated the case of a young girl with incredible powers and was charged with witchcraft.

"See you later sweetheart." He said before walking away. He kept walking until he made sure no one was fallowing him.
Julian woke up in the middle of the night. It was oddly peaceful here. He wondered how he was going to keep the witch from knowing his true intentions. If she is just half as powerful as she appears to be then he will have to trend slowly.

Spencer rested her hand on the file before feeling the sense of electricity. She closed her eyes and let it guide her. He body dicinigrated into molecules. She opened her eyes to see a mansion of some sort before her. She rose up with the file still in her hand and approached the door. She knocked waiting for a response