• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

"I'm fine, just thinkin' about you," Ashley told him. "You look pretty bushed. But if you say so, you wanna start now? Or rest awhile longer?" She offered. Ashley was ready to go, however.

Dasken cracked his knuckles, finally finding his breath. "I'm ready now." He got up off of the bench, his knees cracking. "Heh. Guess I haven't done a solid training regiment for awhile..."

Grace walked along the halls, not paying attention to her surroundings as she was familiar with the inside of the mansion. She had finished a call with her parents which was awkward. She kept going and sat down in the living room, a servant bringing her a glass of hot chocolate and teapot filled with it.

Ashley got up too. "So, what're we going to use to train?" She asked. "Hopefully not each other," She said. After all, the last time that happened, well...Yeah. She looked around. There were numerous punching bags, among other things, but she didn't know how they would gauge the power that they were hit with. Unless they were the REALLY fancy kind that had some type of meter to measure how hard it was hit. Then again, they WERE in a MANSION.

Brandon found grace and sat down beside. "Hey." He said to her as he put his arm around her.
Andre watched the two explosive people carefully. ' They aren't that tuff." He thought.
" What are you doing to him?" Sam asked the woman that suddenly appeared.

Dasken noted the various punching bags, and decided to throw a punch at one.
Only to hold his hand in pain, it being extremely red.
"Power... punching bags..." he whimpered.

"Healing him," Miridia stopped her spell to shoo the girl a little ways away so she wasn't caught in it. She focused again and took a breath, "I'm a white witch it's what I do".
"Hey," grace smirked and cuddled up to his, tracing his chest with a finger as she kissed his jaw, "what should we do? Also want some hot coco"?

Last edited:
Ashley ran to Dask. "Holy crap!" She breathed. "That looks painful...Do you want me to head downstairs and get some ice or something?" She offered, hoping to God that his fist wasn't broken.

Dasken shook his head, shaking the hand. "Good thing I didn't go full force on it; I might have broken it." He turned to the bags, then gestured to a pair that seemed the perfect distance apart. "Shall we?" He asked.

Sam nodded to the strange witch and stepped back. She watched as her friend laid helpless on the ground. She should have gone with him.
Brandon looked at grace. " Yeah I'll take some Coco." He said. " Look I want to do this all right. We barley know each other, but..." He stood up and knelt to one knee. " Will you marry me." He asked her. He took out a small box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a decent sized diamond ring.

Grace's hands flew up to her mouth and she dropped her drink onto the couch. She looked at him and nodded excitedly before tackling him into a hug, "I actually know lots about you. Miridia may have forced knowledge upon me when she found out I was pregnant to make sure I was sure I wanted to have your baby".
Two new glasses of hot chocolate appeared on the end table as the ghostly servant served them.
Miridia slowly finished her spell and grabbed onto Sam and Joshua's arm, whispering a spell to teleport them to the room she had given Lyric.

Ashley nodded, grinning. She walked over to one of the punching bags and punched it relatively softly. She gradually increased the intensity, creating a pocket of air between her fist and the bag so she didn't hurt her fist when she was pounding on it.

Sam blinked as one second she was in a forest and now she was in a room. " How did we?" She asked. As she looked around in confusion.
Joshua breathed in deeply as he looked around. " Vampire...Me.. Where..." He said before he fell unconscious .
Brandon hugged Grace tightly. "I love you." He said. He put the ring onto her. " Be mine forever." he asked.

"Of course you beautiful bastard," grace beamed and kissed him, sitting on his lap and running her hand through his hair. She pulled away still grinning and hid her face in his neck giggling, "I love you so much, I love this baby so much"!
"Rest, we will find the culprit," Miridia sat him up and used pillows to make a barrier so if he puked he wouldn't choke to death before looking at Sam, "I want your name and why you were with him".

Last edited:
"Sam Rivers." Sam said. She looked over at her friend. " I found Joshua Hitchhiking. I gave him a ride we became friends. With my help he found a job at the local diner in town. I drove him back to the forest a while ago. He said he'll be back soon but it became night time so I figured I should check on him. When I found him he was like how you saw him."

"Ok. I'm going to tell you things that you don't have to believe but I'm advising you do," Miridia took a deep breath before launching into the events that had been happening. Once she had finished she sat down on the edge of the bed and yawned, "I really need more sleep".

Sam stood there. It was a lot to take in. If she hadn't seen Joshua move that CD or the witch's power she would have a hard time beleving all of this. But, she was here and will do everything to help friend. She went to the opposite side of the room and laid down. "Get well soon partner." she said before falling asleep.

Miridia sighed before levitating the girl onto the couch in the corner and a blanket appeared over top of her. The witch then walked out into the wall, wanting to check and make sure everything was ok but was weak due to her over use of magic and lack of sleep.

Boris walked around the mansion and got glimpse of what's happening everywhere thanks to his telepathy. "All happy in time of need." He then got intrigued when he saw 'Joshua'. "That not friend Josh." He ran around and eventually found Miridia. "Friend Miridia, I read Josh mind and person in mansion is not Josh, he evil."

Miridia nodded and stumbled but kept going, she was growing more tired by the moment. The use of spells to keep people hidden and the mansion hidden from middies radar taking their toll. She kept walking, dusting off her coat.

"To much magic," she shook her head and patted the bear's. She looked at him and smiled, "nothing much to worry about but I'm afraid you'll have to handle his tracking by yourself. I need to go lay down somewhere".
Grace pulled on Brandon, wanting to sit back on the couch and cuddle while they drank hot coco.

Dasken glanced over at Ashley, laughing. "You're clever, aren't you?" He said. Dasken focused his energy on his fists, which became encased in explosive spheres, similar to boxing gloves. He began to throw rapid fire piston punches at it, combining a few techniques he had learned rough his old martial arts teacher.

Miridia gave him a pat on the head before she wobbled off in the direction of her bed room. The grand sweet looking like the universe bubble that she had made for dasken and Ashley's date on the inside. She slipped into a loose nightgown before crawling into bed.

After deciding that he's seen enough of the fire duo Andre kept moving. He walked threw the quite halls until he stumbled across a room. He saw the Witch's counter part asleep in a very loose nightgown. Andre krept over to her. He smelled her neck. It smelt very delicious. He looked around to make sure no one was watching before he dug his fangs into the witch

Miridia squirried for a bit, trying to push him off in her sleeping state. She kicked her leg out toward his crotch without knowing as she struggled, eyes struggling to flutter open. Her shadows became agitated and started to grasp at his, trying to pull him away without damaging their master.

Last edited:
Andre fell to the ground as felt a sharp pain in his crotch area. "Lucky shot." He thought. He pushed the shadows away. He licked up the blood that was left on her neck and disappeared.
Joshua woke up feeling as if his whole body was on fire. "What the hell." He thought as he stood up. He saw Sam laying down on couch. "What happened." He wondered.

Lyric had moved from Sabrina's room and was now patrolling the hall. She had a hunting knife hidden one her, still shaken up from what had happened with Zack. She walked into her room and saw Josh, moving over to him and pulling him into a tight hug, "they got Zack".

Joshua froze when Lyric said that. he put his arms around her. " It'll be alright." He said. " We'll find him and defeat these bastards." He saw Sam wake up and just look at them. She closed her eyes and pretended to go back to sleep.
" If you need too." He said to Lyric. "You can cry on my shoulder."

"My powers aren't working. I punched a tree and it didn't crystalize. My arm hasn't grown any crystals either," Lyric whimpered and hugged him tighter. She took a deep breath in and looked at him, "atleast you did I say and got some sleep. What was with you smell my neck anyway".

Joshua lets go of Lyric and looks at her. " Lyric. one of my counterparts tried to kill me earlier. One minute I was on the ground near my camp site bleeding out and the next I woke up here. If he's here then we need to move quickly." He said.

"What? Why didn't you tell me this first. Let's go," Lyric stood up quickly. She wiped her tears and looked around , tilting her head when she saw Sam, "who is she? A friend from your adventure"?
She stood back and looked around, backing up to allow Josh to get up.

"Yeah she is." Joshua said. " You might as well wake up Sam." He said. Sam opened her eyes and looked at them. " So you must be Lyric." She said. " Joshua told me a lot about you. I'm Sam Rivers." She raised her hand towards Lyric.
Joshua looked at Lyric.
Julian laid in his room. He opened up a letter from his love. He smiled as he read it. Of course he knew he could never be with her. She was marrying his brother Stephen.
Andre walked around the mansion some more wondering what he could do.

"It's nice to meet you and I'm sorry if Josh caused you any problems," Lyric smiled and shook her hand. She nodded her head and looked toward the door, "we should hurry up. We don't know where he is or what he's doing".
Faela knocked on Julian's door. She was holding a tuckered out Zack in her arms as the child and her had played a long game of hide and seek, "sir Julian? The high mistress is in a better mood now".

Joshua shook his head and made his way to the door. " Sam it might be best if you stay here."
" I understand." Sam said as she watched her friend and his girl friend leave the room. She sighed as she laid back down.
Julian looked at her then at the little kid and smiled. "Lead the way Ms. Faela." he said as he stood up and walked towards her. ' Show time.' he thought.

She nodded and turned on her heel, moving Zack into a more comfortable position. She squeaked when his rabbit appeared from nowhere, hitting her square on the head. With a huff she picked for up, stopping only after that when they reached the high queen's study.

" Please take care of the boy." Julian said to Faela. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door to the queens Study. "Mistress Midie. It's Julian can I come in?" He asked her.

"Yes," Middie stood by the window on the opposite wall. She owl queen watching as new slaves were brought in and unruly ones were made examples out of. Her coven was happy with the new influx but she was still upset. Some of her long standing out of coven supports were turning their backs on her as she slowly expanded her reach into other dimensions. She looked at the door, forcing herself back into her full human form.

Julian looked at the Owl queen. 'What have I got myself into.' He thought. He took a breath and walked in. "Unlike my counterpart I successfully infiltrated them. Your counterpart thinks I'm going to be a spy and give them Intel and feed you bad intel." He said. " They don't plan on attacking for awhile. though Andre probably screwed that up."

"Most likely. Where is he by chance do you know," the Queen had made herself to her chair slowly. A glassed of wine appearing on her table, she sat down and offered the other to him, "it's always good to drink in well meaning company. I would like to hear about your though. Why do you serve me even though I have taken you from everything you know, hmmm? I hope you realize I reward loyalty so name your price and I'll get it for you if you prove to be in my best interests".