• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Joshua sat down legs crossed. He let out a breath as the tree's around him where uprooted and started to fly in the air. the tree's did circles around Joshua. Joshua opened his eyes and the trees fell to the ground. "What the hell?" He thought as he noticed ten trees all around him.

Middie growled as she sat on her thrown. The owl queen looking over her coven, tapping her fingers on the arm of the throne. Faela stood by her side and the two watched as more sacrifices were brought in and forced to bow at her feet. The reason she was upset was because one refused to bow and had knocked out two of her witches.

"Please don't laugh when talking about child murder, especially when talking about the baby," Lyric sighed and shook her head. She pulled her shirt farther down like it could hide more of her already cover stomach and looked toward the bedroom, "I'm tired so I'm gonna retire for the night, don't stay up to late and if you see Josh tell him that if he's stays awake all night then I'm not letting him go on the attack party you guys are talking about".

Akron apologized and wrapped his arms around Lyric in a hug. He led her to her bed and tucked her in. Akron then kissed her goodnight and went off to pass on Lyric's message to Josh.

Lyric smiled and curled under the blankets. She quickly fell asleep and the only thing that could be seen was the top of her head.
Middie watched as the sacrifice was finally calmed and the next moved in. She grew bored with watching and left, faela moving quickly behind her lady. Middie strode through her home, the long feather patterned skirt drifting behind her as she walked.

"Damn, The only interesting thing that happened to me is that I lost my Left ring finger...." Jack sighed, Showing Ken his Left hand where there was only four fingers
"So.... How long until we get there? I don't remember how long it is...." Jack sighed, Looking at a Stick that broke off a tree...

"Well, I ran here in around a minute at 150 mph so it may take awhile if we're just going to walk back." Ken said as he walked beside Jack. "Oh and if you think loosing a finger is exiting, I lost my right eye, see the eyepatch?" He said pointing his eyepatch.

After about fifteen minutes, Ashley had the obstacle course all set up. It looked like something straight out of American Ninja Warrior, minus the overuse of red and blue. And the water. She stood at the start. "It's done! Do you want to go first?" She asked Dask.

Julian stood with the other people that where taken from their universe. ' Great.' He thought. 'First the Britannians broke our forces in Manhattan causing General Washington to pull out of the island. Now some bitch just captures me and enlists me to join her army. Just great.' He laid down and let out a deep breath. He just has to play like he's a member of this army and strike them when he's able to.

Andre stalked the other people that where taken from their universes. He needed to eat. He saw a fairly attractive lady. " Hello their." He said putting on his best charm. The woman looked at him and smiled.
" Why howdy." She said. " And just who might you be."
" I'm Andre Cortez." He said having a mixture of a French and Spanish accent. " And I must say you look beautiful."
" Thank you." The woman said. She looked at the man. " Want to leave for a little bit."
" Sure." He said. Him and the girl walked away from the crowd.
Andre kissed her. She allowed him to. He moved to her neck and beep into one of her auteurs. She squirmed at first but then she stiff. He took his fangs out of her. as her corpse fell to the ground. He walked away. " Now I'm full." He said. As he licked his lips.

"I can run faster! anyway, How did you lose your eye?" Jack asked, Shooting another Enhanced Falcon with a G18 on his belt, He put the G18 back on his belt and continued to walk

Middie stopped and entered a room. She was told the numbers of everything and waved her advisors off, faela immediately giving her a glass of white wine. The witch downed it quickly and looked at her servant, "retreave me who you think is interesting. I know you've been reading files and want to know who you think is interesting".
Faela nodded before scurrying off and making her way to one of the common rooms of the army. She kept her head down and asked a few people to follow her, Andre and Julian included.

Boris munched his meat then walked deeper into the mansion, he arrived in the massive living room and lied down on the polar bear rug. "This wrong but very comfy." He though to himself.

"It animates into a real bear," Miridia said off hand as she floated by and into another room. The witch being followed by several floating books and a tea set.
Middie sipped her wine, looking over the room she sat in. A training room to be sure, one she had used many times before to reprimand straying flock members. Small blood stains scattered around the place.

Julian fallowed the maid. He wondered where she might be taking them. He looked over and saw a man that looked almost exactly like him. 'weird.' He thought. maybe they figured out he wasn't going to be as loyal as he led on. He was tired of people trying to control him. First the Great Empire of Britannia controlling his country and now this witch.

Andre fallowed the maid wondering how her blood tasted. You never know when you'll need a meat bag around.

Faela led them to the room and bowed, using her hand to motion them to go in. Middie turned to look at them, looking at faela with a raised eyebrow, "this is it? I would have expected more. Anyway you have been called her because I'm growig bored and want to watch them panic. Of course I don't want them dead, just panicked. You all are going to do that. I'm gonna give you jobs and your going to hunt targets for me through the dimensions I choose".

"Alright, Lets go" Jack said as he grabbed Ken and ran, Fire speeding him up, He threw Ken on his back and continued to run, Arriving at the place
"Interesting...." Jack said, Throwing Ken off his back
"I think I might go chill out, I have been killing Things.... while I was gone....." Jack said, Looking at Ken
"What are you gonna do?" Jack asked, Wondering what people really do here....

"Understood Ma'am." Julian said. He put his arms behind his back as he looked her in the eyes. 'So this was the witch huh.' he thought. "What do you need me to do." He said.

"I'll do anything you ask me to beauty." Andre said flirting with the witch.

Middie looked at the vampire with an unamused face. Infact she kinda looked disgusted, "charms do not work on me, blood sucker. Hmmm, how good are all of you on recon? I can mask your signatures with my magic but animals will be able to smell you if you get to close. You'll also be visible and people can here you. I might send you to watch some of my friends".

" Give me the details of what you need me to do." Julian said. He looked at his counter part. The blood sucker was untrained and undisciplined. hopefully they won't have to work together for much longer.

" Oh I will get threw that Icy glare of your's beauty." He said to the witch.

"She is aromantic sir, "Faela pointed out, trying to get the vamp to back down before Middie decided to use him as a ritual subject. The maid stood behind her queen now, watching carefully the witches body movement. Middie took a deep breath in and breathed out, "I'll be sending you to watch and study the outcasts. Learn their weaknesses and report back".

"Understood Ma'am." Julian said. "Can you give me some details about what these Outcasts are like."
" Romance has nothing to do with it." Andre said looking at the witch.
"I'm sorry for other me's behavior ma'am." Julian said. he then looked at maid and smiled a little bit.

"Their a big family type group. Will do anything to protect the others but are prone to paper ful and destructive outbursts. Watch out for these two, a power couple with an explosive love," as she said this two images of Ashley and Dasken appeared beside Middie. She then made darcel and Miridia's images appear, "a bloodmage and my counterpart. She is going to be harder to watch if I'm rightZ will most likely stay in pocket dimension fortress, get inside and look around if you can".
Middie slowly went through everyone. The last being Zack and the witch paused for a moment, "human, no powers and very curious. Use him as a sheild if you need too".
Faela nodded her head to Julian but didn't say anything more.

" Understood Ma'am." Julian said. He started to leave but stopped. "Out of curiosity do you know where my other." He looked at Andre. " Other self is at right now?" He had a plan but he knew he would need his other self to complete it.

"Off away from the group of my little spies have anything to say about it. Mediating apparently," Middie hummed and Faela poured her another glass of wine. The maid looking at the two and pulling the collar of her dress up a little more when she looked at Andre.

"Ok" Jack said, Walking in and grabbing some of his stuff, He started to work on a weapon he was making until he felt something watching him, He felt it move around the area continuing to watch him
"Looks like a good time to test these..." Jack said, Putting on the Silver Gauntlets on, showing red shotgun rounds around it, He exited the mansion and looked around
"Hello?" He asked, Looking around, He noticed a girl in the woods, She had Pink hair and a Short sword in her hand, She dashed at Jack with her sword, Jack dodging
"Wow! That was kinda rude!" Jack yelled as he repelled all her attacks back with his Gauntlets
"Why are we fighting? We should just be kissing since your really hot" Jack said, Being very honest
"Wait really? You think im hot?" The girl asked, Putting her weapon down
"Yea you are- SURPRISE ATTACK!" Jack yelled, Kicking her in the stomach, She grabbed her Short sword and sliced at Jack, Cutting him in the chest
"GOD DAMMIT!" Jack yelled as he walked back in pain, The girl ran forward, About to stab Jack until Jack dodged and Kicked her in the back of the head
"AH!" She yelled as she felt the pain, Dropping her weapon and running
"What the hell was that?" Jack asked, Holding his hand over his wound, Grabbing some bandages from his pocket and bandaging himself
"Im just gonna lay here for a bit...." Jack said, Walking over to the door and sitting next to it
"Still wonder who that was...." He said, Still holding his wound...

Julian shook his head when he saw the maid. " I'll begin the mission immediately." Julian said before he started to leave. " Once again I apologize for this guy's behavior." And with that he headed out.
Andre fallowed him. " Bye beauty." He said before blowing the witch a kiss.
"Alright." Julian said. "I'm going to find our other self. You get to their portal."
"Alright." Andre said.

Middie watched them go before offering a chair to her maid. The two sat down and sipped their drinks, talking about meaningless things.
Zack woke up and wandered out of bed, the boy wandering around and out the door.
Middie had opened a portal for them in the portal bay.

While Andrew was off looking for the way into the mansion. Julian decided to pay his other self a visit. He watched as this Joshua fellow punched air repeatedly. " Is he one of those boxers?" He thought. He stealth fully sneaked up behind Joshua and put him into a head lock. "It's alright." Julian said to him. "I'm on your side."

Zackery stepped out of the mansion portal and stretched, wandering over to his house to try and find his bunny. He looked up at the sky and smiled at how nice it looked. He wasn't paying the most attention to where her was walking, barely missing things that he could have walked into.

Andre noticed the small kid walk out of the portal. "Hey Zackary." Andre said. walking up to the boy.

Julian pulled Joshua into his tent. " I'm Lt. Cornel Julian Moreland of the Continental Resistance." He said. "I was forced here against my will."
"I understand." Joshua said. "Wait Continental Resistance? What the hell happened in your reality."
" After nearly six hundred years of being under the thump of Britannia. Us Americans started to fight back. Luckly doing better than the last time we tried to gain our independce." Julian looked at Joshua. Joshua had a questioning look in his eyes.
"What is it?" Julian said.
" America has been independent for a little more than two hundred and thirty years." Joshua said looking at his doppelganger. " I guess the universes aren't that similar."
" I guess so." Julian said in somewhat disbelief. Here he was trying to gain independce for his country yet this version of him lived with freedom his entire life. " Anyways I'm expose to be spying on your group. Tell me what you know about them personally. I'll infritrate them as you and feed back misinformation to the witch."
Joshua shook his head in agreeing with him. He told Julian everything he knew.
After a while Julian under the disguise of Joshua walked into the portal towards the mansion.

Ken walked out of the mansion to find Jack. "What was that?" He then saw a girl on the floor. "This must be one of the person that black witch sent. Hey, you want to go scout the area to see if there are more of them out there?" He asked Jack.

"Hi josh," Zackery looked up at the adult now holding his crystal bunny. The boy was still in the pjs that Lyric had got him into for bed and yawned.
Miridia continued to float around her mansion, drinking tea and reading books. The witch in her own world as she did this, her own state of mediation.

Julian walked through the mansion wondering if he might find someone to get information off of. He opened one door and saw a little girl sleeping. " Sabrina." he whispered. He could see why Joshua called her his daughter. He closed the door gently. He kept walking through the mansion

Andre smiled at the little boy. " Hey cute bunny kid." He said to him.

"Lyric made it for me remember," Zack furrowed his eyebrows as he looked up at him. His smile turned into a confused frown.
Lyric had moved in the bed, enjoying the space and kicking the blankets off because her brain thought it was to warm.
Miridia had now retired into a large indoor garden. Glowing blue flowers surrounding her as she adsorbed their mana.

" Ah.." He said. "Well do you want to go on a walk." Andre said to the boy. "I'll find yo something amazing."
Julian continued to walk through the mansion. He opened another door and someone messing with their blankets. He closed the door and continued. He made his way to a garden. ' dang.' he though as he looked around. He saw the alternate witch meditating. ' Well it's someone." he thought as he walked towards her. " Excuse me Ms. Miridia I was wondering if you knew how we should attack them tomorrow."

"Ms Miridia. Your not the best faker in the world. Josh never called me ms Miridia," Miridia just smiled and kept her eyes closed, not moving from her position.
Zack nodded and his frown turned into a beaming smile. The boy looking at Andre with curious eyes.

"Swing and a miss." Julian said looking at Mirdia. "What do you want me to tell the other you about your guy's attack. So that you can do the exact opposite of it." He said looking at her. " So I guess Joshua isn't all that proper then."