• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Andre made his way outside. He grumbled about how the Queen bitch had to go. The sunlight irritated him but he pushed forward. Before he could make it to his quarts something grabbed him and threw him into a bush.After a scuffle behind the bush he walked out.
"nothing" He thought.
Julian looked at the little boy. "Yeah I don't like him either." He said

Zackery giggled and bounced as he walked. He gasped when he saw a Minotaur being led away in chains, wonder filling eyes.
Miridia was back in her garden, adsorbing mana and listening to the chatter of her shadows. A few of her friends told her about what was happening in the world outside and she relaxed.

Julian looked in a amazement when he saw the Minotaur. "That's something you don't see everyday." He said. He closed his eyes and said "Miridia." Hoping to connect with the good witch. " So Zach. how is everyone?"

Andre busted into Middie's mansion. " Show yourself you witch." He yelled.

Middie appeared at the top of the long staircase. She was in a dark grey evening gown, a glass of white wine being held in a gloved hand, "you called"?
Miridia heard the call and prodded him back to show she was there, "yes"?
Zackery nodded, grinning and wide eyed as he watched the beast go, "what do you mean"?

Andre looked at the witch. "Alright I'd like to offer my assistance. " He snapped his finger as the form of Andre disappeared to show a man in his late thirties. the left side of his face was scared. "I'm Bran Cortez." He said. " But people usually call me Syler. I took care of that vampire for you and I'm willing to do whatever you need me to do." He said.
'I'm bringing Zackary back to you guys." Julian said telepathicly. "Middie gave him some disease that will affect you guys I'm not sure what it is." He then turned to Zack and Smiled. " How does everyone seem to you. Good, bad, nice mean. that kind of stuff."

"I like everyone! Their all really cool. Darcel's dad scares me still though," Zackery smiled up at the man and nodded his head. Miridia took the information in and sighed, "any specific way she gave it to him"?
Middie looked down at him and nodded her head, "and why do you wish to help me? What would you gain from this"?

"oh and why's that?" he asked the boy. For some odd reason Julian liked the kid. ' He ate a cookie she gave him." Julian said to Mirida.

Syler looked at the witch. "What do all men want." He said to her. " Power, Something that is only attainable by having every bit of it." Syler disappeared and reappeared behind Middie. " You see if you let me help you I won't kill you and every powered person here."

Andre opened his eyes. His body was in pain. He looked as he saw the scorching sun bear down on him. He tried to scream but his mouth had a cloth over it. He tried to move but his arms and legs were tied.

"You think I don't have a contingency plan for this type of scenario," Middie hummed and leaned back into him. She raised her glass to her lips and a new one appeared beside them, "would you like some"?
Faela was moving through the grounds after dealing with the love struck maid that Andre had charmed. She grew curious when a bush started moving and walked closer, rushing to cover Andre up when she saw it was him. She pulled her apron off and used it as a sheild, ripping his gag off, "what happened"!
"He hurt me and made uncle Josh hurt Darcel," Zackery frowned and looked at the ground as he kicked the dirt, "he made mommy almost make herself into a giant shiny rock".
Miridia replied with a quick thank you before zooming off and getting to work on a cure.

"Sure." Syler said as he drank it. "Trust me You've never seen a meta like me before. I can take you on." he took another sip of the drink. " But I'm wiling to provide my services to you.
"Some buddy ambushed me." He said breathing heavily. "please help me back to my chambers. and bring that maid to me. I need blood." He tried moving his hands but he was too weak.

Faela nodded and pulled Andre to the best of her abilities, shoving her wrist in his face, "drink only a little bit. Take to much and I'll let you burn up".
"Do you know how many lives I have? What you need to do to kill me? Nevermind that right now though," Middie waved her hand and sipped her glass again, "what's your side of the offer? I get your help and what do you get"?

Andre nodded. "thank you." he said he gently put his fangs into her wrist. He took what he needed. He took his fangs off of her and licked up the remaing blood. He stood up and looked at his savior. " let's go." He said with a smile on his face.
" Power." He said. " I work for you. but I gain powers from other Metas. I take the one's I don't have. that is all I want."

"Alright then," Middie pulled away from him and started walking into her study, a book and quill appearing infront of Syler, "sign this and we can get on our way".
Faela fidgeted a little when he bit her but continued to help him to his room, "don't talk about the high mistress like that agian though".

Syler signed the contract. " Hopefully this is the beginning of a decent partnership." Syler said.
Andre walked to his quarters with the maid beside him. "Okay I won't." He said. " You know I wasn't always like this. but that fate full day years ago changed me into what I am now."

"And I should care why? Also here comes your blood bag," Faela looked at him, tearing a piece of her apron to wrap around her wrist. The maid from earlier scuirmed over and looked at Andre love struck.
The book immediately teleported to Middie and she placed it in her private subspace, a copy being made and floating onto her bookshelf, "you can go see what our enemies are like now".

"As good as someone who got STABBED" Jack yelled, Getting up and unsheathing his Short Sword, Jake chuckled and elbowed Ken in the face
"Lets dance, Shall we?" Jake said, Attacking Jack
"This guy is actually a challenge.... It seems like he is the complete opposite of me.... Didn't Ken say that there were alternate versions of themselves wandering around.... Is this the copy of me?" Jack thought, Continuing to battle
"Ken! Attack him now!" Jack yelled, Kicking the Rapier out of Jake's hand...

Drakkon awoke to find himself fuming and twitching. "They... they never warned me..." He got up and looked around. He looked at his hands, and then noted his bruises. His eyes flared with rage, and he strained his muscles. His aura flared to life.
"Those bastards will die..." he launched away, in search of assistance.

Ken got up and rubbed his face. "This is what I get for not paying attention." He chuckled a little and zoomed around and kneed Jake in the stomach and instantly barraged him with punches. He then did a backflip and picked up his metal pipe. "Come on!"

Drakkon noticed Zach being led by someone who he could tell was from his world. He launched himself into the ground, landing hard and making a small crater underneath him. He looked up, eyes darkened and alight. "I don't suppose you'd know where the others are. Would you?" His cheshire grin spread smoothly across his face.

Julian pointed behind himself towards where the camp was." That way." he said. He looked at the man than shook his head. ' Must be from one of the many worlds the witch brought over. " Come on Zack let's hurry."

Drakkon cracked his knuckles. "I don't think you understand why I landed here, bub." He cracked his neck, and blocked off their path, his arms crossed. "I meant that asshat Dasken and his chick." He grinned, summoning forth a few explosive spheres.

" I don't know who your talking about." Julian said. "All I'm doing is bringing this boy back to his family." He said as he moved past the man.

An explosion blocked the path that the two were going. He launched a sphere at each of them. "You ain't going nowhere until I get what I want." He grinned wider. "Now. Tell me where the hell the two are."

Drakkon grinned wider. His aura blasted outwards even stronger, and the group could feel the pressure and heat. "Go ahead, hit me. I know I'll hit you." He launched three dozen explosive spheres, each as large as a beachball, at the two.

Julian stopped the explosive sphere's in mid air and looked at the man. " You have no idea who you're messing with." all thirty six spheres flew straight towards the explosive boy.

Julian pushed Zach away protecting him. He ran quickly do to his military training he was barley able to pass the explosions. He clenched his hand near in front of him. He had hold of the man's heart. " Make a move and I'll kill you with a twitch of the hand." He said.

Akron could see a bunch of explosive spheres hurtling across a clearing about a mile away. He decided to investigate. Sure enough, Akron saw what looked like Dasken hurling explosive spheres at Josh. "Um, begging your pardon," He said, walking between the two. "I'm pretty sure you guys are friends, unless you're not really who you look like."

Julian looked at the new guy. " I doubt we're who you think we are. There's a kid over there." He said pointing with his free hand to where he left Zach. Take him to your witch. hurry."

Drakkon had, for once, come up with a brilliant idea. "This guy just started attacking me, Akron!" He was able to perfectly mimic Dasken. "Don't trust him. I'm trying to stop him!"

"Zack!" Akron hurried to Zack, wrapping him in a hug. He hoisted the boy onto his shoulders and said soothingly, "Come on. Let's get home." Akron looked at the one who looked like Dasken. "Well, you're strong enough. Deal with him yourself." He nodded to the Josh look-a-like. "Thanks for letting me take the kid home. You might be the first doppelganger I've been able to trust."

Julian nodded. "Remember bring him to the witch first." He said. He then looked at the explosion boy. " Apparently you have nothing on them." He said. He pressed his hand down a little bit. " How about you leave before I give a premature heart attack."

Dasken grinned. You got that much right, punk. You're pretty bright for a rockhead. He thought. He turned to Sylar. "You know as well as I do that I can take you." He waited until Akron was out of earshot. "We boht come from the same world, after all. You should know that I have full control over my own explosions."

"I've never seen you before in my life." Julian said. " Besides unlike you I actually fight for a cause not my own personal glory." He said. " I fight for the freedom of my country."

Drakkon scoffed. "There ain't no such thing as freedom. Fight all you want, all that's gonna happen is this huge War, led by my magical mistress." His grin widened. "I've been ordered to eliminate Dask, and I will at any means. One thing that you don't realize is that I can make you explode with the flick of my wrist, much like you could crush my heart." His eyes blazed with murderous glee. "Just tell me where they are, and we both leave alive."

"Get this through your tick fuckin skull." Julian said. " I don't know where your other self is. Also you were messing a mission that the witch gave me. So if you want to make this a stand off go right ahead."

Dasken grinned and tightened his fist, sending a rattling jolt through Julian. "Fine then. I'll just have to find someone who does know. Now let me go before we both die."

Drakkon scoffed. "At least I can kill him if he kills me." He mumbled under his breath. He launched away, looking for anyone who may be able to tell him where they were.

"You seem like a good foe...." Jake said, Dodging Jack's sword attacks, He grabbed Jack's sword and threw it out of his hands "Disarm-" Jake tried to finish but was punched in the nose and then kicked in the balls
"Ill be back...." Jake said, Disappearing in a puff of smoke
"phew.... Ken.... get me some bandages...." Jack said, Falling over and passing out.....