• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack watched the events unfold, remaining on his guard before the Commander really started to get it. Jack figured this would be a time to intervene, as soon as Alex raised his powered sword, Jack fired another tranquilizer at the kid with dead-eye accuracy.
The moment Alex was subdued, Jack leaped forward, roughly grabbing the Commander, and throwing him over his shoulder while activating yet another trap, which would be used for a quick getaway.
Another field of hard energy and electricity separated Jack and John from the mountain. Jack knew Val would handle herself, and didn't need to be told what to do. He'd done his research. She was capable.
Jack activated his communication device, requesting an evac drone, and projected his coordinates to the plane circling miles above the Himalayas. Jack said nothing to the Commander that had ordered his death, that he'd just saved.
Jack was a twisted old man, yes, but on the battlefield, when it really came down to it, honor was something Jack valued. Honor and perseverance.
Commander John was at the mercy of Jack's honor, and Dylan the meta had received a respect from Jack. Not because he was a powerful opponent, but because of what he saw in the kid. He'd need to request that Dylan be spared if another kill team was sent without Jack.

Ryker teleported far enough away from the group so that he could keep his eyes on them and strike them when they east espected it. Josh fell down in the snow and breathed heavily.

Alex walked over to Commander John and raised his flame engulfed blade, his face was blacked out and all you could see was his glowing red eyes.
Commander John cowered in fear, it was crazy that he was in control of the situation one moment and now he is about to be cut down right in front of his soldiers who have been rendered useless or dead.

As Alex raised his sword he felt something poke him in the back and his whole body went numb. The meta blinked a few times before his vision went completely black, Am I.. Dying? Alex thought to himself as he feel to the ground and closed his eyes, No...

Commander John let out of a sigh of relief as Alex collapsed to the ground and was grabbed by Jack. He knew he would most likely be stripped of his title and privileges, but he knew Jack would most likely not kill him, "Jack... I have a feeling you'll be leading those young men into battle soon.. Treat them well.." Commander John muttered before passing out from exhaustion.

Alexandrea swung her arm sideways and t5he vine that was rooting her were suddenly cut, the thing that cut those vines was her drone puppet with its arm blades. "Ah man, I like that puppet." She said with a slight whine. "Oh well, I could always rebuild it." She said as she pulled out her spider puppet from her back strap and threw it in the air, she then jumped on it with a flip as it grew then pulled back her drone puppet. "There's too many soldiers here, better fall back for a bit." She said as her spider leaped away towards the side of the mountain.

Alex breathed heavily as he opened his eyes -which were still glowing red- he was disoriented but managed to stand. Jack and Commander John had left but Marik and some other were still fighting his sister. Alex grabbed both of his swords and ran over to support them, he stumbled a few times on the way, but he could feel the tranquilizer fading.

Alex cut a few vines and rush to Marik's side, "We have to start wrapping this up.. We won't last much longer." Alex told Marik, looking toward Val. His blades were slowly engulfed in black flames, a single drop of blood dripped from his right eye, "Let's do this." The young meta said as the sun began to rise over the horizon.

After Alex spoke, Marik stopped and stared at him for a moment, shock on his face, "There's no beating her...you'll die." He said plainly before looking back towards Val.

"Hehehe, look at you big bro, worried about death, how pathetic." He said while waving her hand, causing tree resin to jet towards Marik, encasing his right side and hardening into a thick, amber, shell almost instantly.

Marik dropped to his side, weighed down by the heavy crystal. "Gah! Alex youll die you dumbass!" He screamed while increasing his strength to its peak, felxing against the thick amber trying to crack it.

Val waved her hand again, causing mutant flytrap to sprout up next to Alec, clamping down on his arm with its powerful jaws. 'You stupid little boy." She said coldly.

Dylan grunted as he tore off a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around his bleeding leg and tied it tightly. He saw a woman in purple beating the crap out of Marik and Alex and rushed to help. He concealed his aura, making his presence untraceable as he walked toward Val. Once he was in about an arm's reach, he lunged forward, flaring up his aura and nailed the back of Val's head, knocking her out cold.

Alex screamed in pain as the mutant flytrap chomped down on his left arm, blood began to stain his shirt. Alex closed his left eye and shot black flames at the flytrap, blood continued to drip from it. Alex then brought his free hand over the flytrap and struggled to get free.

After struggling with the beast for a while, Alex finally got free from it, but the scene was horrific. "M-- My-- Ar-m." Alex managed to say before falling to his knees and dropping his sword. The snow around him was quickly being stained red. His left arm up to his elbow was nowhere to be seen...

Val smirked while staring down at Dylan. He lay flat on his back with a small flower spraying some pollen like mist on his face. "Heheh, dumbass shouldve been more careful." She said as Dylan mumbled in his sleep.

Marik looked over to Alex while Val was distracted. "Shit. And im guessing he cant just regenerate that. Fine...I didnt wanna do this but..." Marik closed his eye's and concentrated for a moment, "...I need to activate my adrenaline!" and with that final thought his eyes shot open, revealing his pupils expand, filling most of the his iris. Along with that his muscles and veins bulged slightly, showing signs of stress on the body. "Hrrggh!" He let out a grunt while flexing his arm, that amber slowly cracking and crumbling away, freeing his right side.

Val glanced over to Marik as he broke from the amber imprisonment. She quickly flicked her wrist, causing four vine to spring from the ground and wrap themselves around Marik's limbs, pinning him to the ground. She walked over to her older brother snd stared down at him, the same grin he used to wear spread across her face. "Ya know im supposed to kill all of you..." She whispered, showing no emotion as she spoke. "But your all weaklings, where's the fun in that." He said before turning away from Marik. "You and your little group should recover and get stronger. Ill be back inn a few months time with more recruits." She looked back once more, "Good luck Marik." She said before walking away, leaving them broken and damaged.

Marik stared at her eyes as she looked back, seeing a small twinkle of care in them, "She didnt wanna kill me..." He thought to himself before glancing to Alex, still in agonizing pain on the floor.

Dylan watched as his aura double faded along with the dissipating mist a few meters away. And I'm the dumbass. If she was as high and mighty as she thought she was, she would've have seen through that trick. He rushed over to Alex, who was now writhing on the floor, picking him up. "I gotta get you out of here."

Last edited:
Alex let out a sigh of relief as Val had left, but once again, they were all left injured and weak. Alex's eyes faded back to blue as he managed to sheath both of his swords with his right hand, the teen was then picked up by Dylan.

"T-T-Than-ks man." Alex managed to say though his grit teeth, what was left of his left arm was still dripping blood and his face began to turn very pale as he passed out from pain and blood loss.

Sky lightly touched down next to the group, looking at the beaten group of people with a hint of confusion in his eyes. "What happened whilst I was gone?" he asked, also noting the fact that one of them was unconscious, and what smelt like ozone was present (Those sword things, just go with it). "Did those guys who locked us up manage to get to us?"

Last edited:
"There they are!" One of the soldiers yelled as they ran at the group of Marik, an unconscious Alex, an injured Dylan, and Sky. "We'll avenge our comrades!" Another one of them yelled as all three drew electrified knifes and continued to run at the group of metas.
(There @Koopa6000 )

Lena dropped out from her hiding place behind some of the soldiers. Her scarf unwrapped itself from around her arms and expanded out behind her like to long arms. It's ends sharpened and it lashed out, twisting arounf two soldiers before slamming then into the ground. Lena's actually arms plucked up two of the electro sticks and she swung them around, "nice toys you guys got here".

The clouds around the area suddenly darkened and started to gather above the soldiers. The clouds started to crackle with lightning as they grew bigger. "Lightning rain." A voice said from somewhere as many lightning strikes rained sown from the clouds and disarmed the soldiers. A huge lightning pillar then shot down and when the light cleared, a young man with white hair and his hand in his pockets appeared and stared at the soldiers with a intimidating glare. "What are you government scums doing on my turf?" He asked menacingly.

Lena watched the show before she moved over towards the other injured metas. Her grip on the electrified knives as she strode forward. Her scarf kept its arm like shape and she whistled loudly to attracted the attentions of the three armed soldiers heading towards Alex, "hey! That's not very fare. Fighting people that hurt when you aren't? Kinda makes you all look like jerks".

Dylan gently set Alex down on the ground as his eyes turned a deep bronze color. He was feeling an emotion that he hadn't felt in a long time: rage. He lunged at one of the guards and grabbed his collar with one hand, hoisting him into the air. "Retreat. Now. If you don't want to die, get out of here." The guard was trembking, but he remained defiant. "Never! We'll never stop until every single one of you abominations are wiped from the face of the ea--" The guard was abruptly cut off as his head was torn off the neck and flung into the air. Dylan's fingers were stained with blood as the headless body crumpled to the ground, blood staining the white snow. The remaining guards stared in horror at Dylan for a few seconds before pulling out their guns and firing rapidly. Dylan weaved through the bullets and finished the guards off by ripping out the heart of the first one and snapping the neck of the last. He stood in the wake of the three guards' corpses, blood dripping from his hands and splattered on his clothes.

Last edited:
"And now you are wet. Good job. Really. It's not like we are in a cold environment where it is easy to freeze," Lena rubbed her nose. She wrapped her scarf around her arms and fixed her hood after turning off the knives. She tucked the weapons away and crossed her arms.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Jim stayed at cave and improvised a sling to his arm with his cap and a part of his jeans that he cutted from them. ''Crap, what can I do anymore? Why did I attacked that guy? I'm dumb.'' He said to himself looking up. His arm was bad, but not hurting him. Not a lot. ''Why he didn't killed me?'' He asked himself. Why I'm talking alone... thought Jim as he looked for something to do. He finally decided to get up and get out of the cave.

Jim walked out of the cave, and he saw something disturbing. Someone with blood in the clothes. But Jim didn't cared, now he needed to think. In something not dumb. ''Let's just get out of here. Now the government already now where we are. It's just really dumb to stay here.'' Jim said looking at the group. What just happened...

Adam's eyes fluttered open. That pain in his head, that wasn't a headache.
Then it came rushing back.
The old geezer, he wasn't just any old geezer, Adam knew that now. He'd taken on something that was already ready for him. That device the man had used, it hurt Adam, hurt his brain, disallowing it from lashing at the senior.
He wasn't exactly happy with this revelation, but nonetheless, he lived.
Sitting up, he made a quick observation of the cavern he had awoken in, before getting to his feet, stumbling slightly, as he was still in a dizzy state-of-mind.
He began to wander out of the cave in search of an exit.

Jack wasn't going to steal away without a final say.
He glanced back at the wounded Commander who sat, buckled into a chair behind him, before returning his attention to the growing mountain.
The Stealth Jet made no sound, until he fired a sequence of four missiles, aimed for the splotches of red that had appeared, more than likely fallen comrades, before cartwheeling the Jet to the right, pulling up, and zooming from the sight, as soundless as before.
"I told you not to screw up this mission." Jack blatantly informed Commander John.

Dylan ignored the girl's snarky remark about the cold and suddenly turned his head to an unexpected sound. The whistle of approaching rockets, aimed directly for the group and slowly coming into view. Despite his wounds, Dylan shouted, "Get down!" and leapt into the air. He flared up his aura and punched straight through the closest rocket, shattering it as it detonated and punched the air once. The sound barrier broke again-- he probably would have to get used to that for a while-- as the smoking debris was flung toward two other missiles, colliding with them in a fiery explosion. The last one traveled faster than Dylan had expected, but soon, it had met its end. Dylan grabbed the nose of the missile and spun around, throwing it off target into the air as the rocket spiraled out of sight.

When she heard Dylan shout, Lena dove toward the ground. Her scarf quickly wrapped around herself as another form of sheild and she curled into a ball to lessen surface area. She swore when the explosions happened, hands covering ears to try and block out some sound.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Jim just watched Dylan. ''Maybe if we get out of here, we don't have the chance of dieing every single second.'' He said looking for someone that were lost or something. ''So, are we all here? Nobody is lost or something?'' He asked no one in particular. Another missile came in the distance, aiming at Jim. He easily dodged the missile, that exploded into the snow, making a lot of sound. ''Let's get going, I can't dodge these things forever.'' He said trying to look for another missile aiming at him or at the group.

"Yeah..." Commander John muttered as he watched from the back seat, "I've always been jealous of you, Jack. You were always one step ahead of me and you even had more skill." John said with a sigh, "I was shocked when I was promoted to Commander so long ago, and I thought this would have made me better than you. I guess not though..." John uttered, his white hair was a mess.
------
Alex blinked a few times, he couldn't hear anything except a ringing sound and he felt very dizzy. He breathed heavily and moved his head toward his left arm which felt like it was in pain, but it wasn't there. Someone had bandaged him up though so that was good he guessed...

Kyles sat on a rock with his arms and legs crossed as he watched Dylan lash out at the soldiers and then at the missiles. "Alright, what the hell are you people doing on my turf?" He asked.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Jim heared Kyle talking. ''What the hell are you asking? They are Metas too. And, anyways, this place is going to be destroyed. Let's just get our butts out of here. Crap. Why nobody is hearing me?'' He screamed to Kyle and after that to the group. ''Oh yeah, this isn't 'your turf', this is just a place that is going to explode or somethin' else. Just shut your ass up and get out of here.'' He said with anger in his voice. ''Sorry, but let's just get out of here.'' Said Jim as he started walking to get out of the area.

Dylan rolled his eyes at the rambling speedster, whom he found to be quite annoying. "We were on a flying transport and broke out, getting stranded here. The government sent a kill team to take us out, though we ended up taking them out, and that's when you arrived.

Alex managed to sit up, sweat trickled down his face even though he was in the snow and his face was really pale, "Yeah--- I--I thi-n-k we-- ne-ed to le--a-ve." Alex muttered in between heavy breaths, the pain and blood loss was really starting to get to him now.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''Uhm... Nope. I'm here since 2 weeks or more. And then you guys arrived.'' Said Jim hearing Dylan's statement. ''But good try, I need to say. You almost said what happened correctly.'' He said joking. He knowed the Ship Crashed, but he didn't knowed Dylan was here. He didn't even knowed his name. ''Well, Name is Jim, what's yours? And what are your powers? I'm a speedster. A really fast one.'' Said Jim looking for other missiles coming. He heared Alex and walked to him, ''Are you okay Alex?'' He asked seeing he was not okay, but he asked anyways.

"Y-You kn-ow. Ju-st mis-sing an a-rm." Alex said motioning to the makeshift bandage that was covered in blood and was wrapped around what was left of his left arm. It appears it was just bitten off right above the elbow so he may be able to get some sort of prosthetic but probably not.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''Do you need help or somethin'?'' Asked Jim as he heared Alex talking. He knew he needed help, but he asked anyways. ''Crap...'' Jim thought aloud seeing what remained of Alex's arm. ''If it's going to make you feel better, my arm is broken. And it's hurting a little bit.'' He said to Alex, trying to make him feel better. ''At least you survived... Heya, wana hear a joke?'' He asked Alex, trying to make him feel better again.

Last edited:
(knew**)

Dylan walked over to Alex and glared at Jim. "Lay off him, kid. This isn't the time for jokes right now." He bent down and gently removed the kid's bandage. What was left of Alex's left arm was now a bloody and swollen stump. Dylan tore off a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around the stump and tied it tightly to staunch the bleeding. "We won't be able to get anywhere safe quick while Alex is like this. We need to stay until he's in traveling condition."

Lena's scarf slowly uncurled from around her and she wrapped it around her arms once more. She looked around to survey the damage and hummed. Her left hand moved up and ran through her hair, "what are we going to do? Can't stay here and we need move or we can just lie down and die. Both are very plausible things that we can do".

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
(OCC: Thanks :D BIC)

Jim just watched what happened. ''Yes... You are right. But, now we are going to need to wait here for some... Days.'' Jim said looking at Alex's arm. ''Crap...'' Said Jim looking for other missiles. No one. ''I think we are good... Right now. But we need to get out of here.'' He said finally relaxing after all that happened.

Last edited:
Kyles walked past Jim. "Quit your rambling Jim, its really starting to irritate me." He said as he walked pass him. He walked next to Alex. "You need to close that wound, and that piece of shirts isn't going to cut it." He said as he started generating electricity on his hand. "Hold tight, this might hurt a lot." He said as he closed the gap between Alex's wound and his electrified hand.

Lena sucked a breath as she forced herself to calm down. She moved closer to the group and looked about them, "so if they are still sending missiles then shouldn't we start moving? Grab the injured and patch 'em up just until we get them somewhere safer".

Alex chuckled somewhat at Jim, his ramblings were pretty stupid but funny, that's what he thought at least. "Thanks for the help guys.." Alex muttered as his arm was being tended to before grunting in pain as Kyles closed the wound with electricity. "Well-- at least it's not pouring blood anymore." Alex said with a couple grunts, his arm was finally closed and bandaged up.

"Alright-- let's get out of here." Alex said as he tried to stand up but just ended up stumbling around due to dizziness before falling back to the ground.

Alexandrea jumped back from over the hill with a bag full of metal parts. She noticed Kyles. "Hey Kyles, good to see you're back." She said before landing next to them and putting away her spider puppet. "Those government people were pretty tough huh." She said looking at the wounded.
Kyles looked at Alexandrea. "Did you lose Alex?" He asked.
Alexandrea stared at Kyles. "Of course not! I just didn't get to fight any of them because they were to numerous."

Lucas stumbled to the ground at the sound of the explosions. He dropped his hammer and his hands shot up to he sides of his head, clutching his ears. Lucas soundlessly screamed, as the left side of his brain felt like it was being put brought a blender. Lucas pulled away his left hand to see blood, red and slick, trickling out of the ear. He could see people moving around outside of the cave, but couldn't hear what any of them were saying. Lucas just sat there at the entrance to the cave, clutching his left ear and watching the snow fall.

Lucas stood up from his spot and staggered over to the group outside. "Hey," he said, though he couldn't hear it. "Are all the soldiers gone?"

((@Mecha Who))

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Jim heared Lucas's question. ''I think. Probably all of them are gone right now. Or, they are hiding from us. And that is a little bit creppy.'' He said looking at Lucas. ''Heya, I've never saw you before. I'm Jim, what's your name?'' He said looking a last time for a missile. When he didn't saw any, he assumed there where no missiles anymore. ''I'm a speedster. And, what's wrong with your ear?'' He asked Lucas, looking at his ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.