• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan slowly approached Jack and lunged forward once he was in arm's reach, aiming a strong punch to the man's ribs and following up with a few kicks to the shins and a knee to the chin.

Jack easily dodged the first attacks, but didn't anticipate the kid's knee coming up and slamming into Jack's jaw, momentarily jarring him for only a second as Jack stumbled back, before completely regaining himself. It wasn't time to attack yet, not yet...
He glanced at Marik, taking note that the kid preferred to watch, this would make it far easier on Jack, but he needed to keep his guard up.
Spitting out a small glob of blood, Jack was ready again.

Gaining the upper hand, Dylan lunged forward and directed a tornado kick at Jack's temple, attempting to follow with a couple of punches to the solar plexus and a palm to the bridge of the nose.

Jack immediately recognized the tornado kick, and threw his knife into the air.
Jack ducked quickly under the kick and punches with accuracy, before slamming his fist into Dylan's exposed stomach, Jack's massive arms easily putting Dylan's to shame.
He grabbed Dylan's leg, and threw him off balance, before slamming him onto the floor by his back.
Jack caught the knife as it fell, and slammed it into Dylan's thigh, before slashing it out, and jumping back before any counter could be made.
This is the reason Jack lives, for those three seconds. Three seconds to wipe the floor with his opponent.
Jack was now ready to kill him... he looked over at Dylan, eyes narrowing again. The kid looked familiar, he had to admit, he hated to admit it.

Some of the soldiers laughed as they walked over to Josh to retrieve him, they would take him back and lock him up again. Commander John watched the fight within the cave grimly and didn't notice Alex sneaking over to Josh.

"Oh no you don't!" Alex exclaimed as he knocked out two of soldiers with the butt of his right sword, he kicked the third one in the face and broke his jaw. Many of the soldiers opened fire on Alex, but he was ready. His eyes glowed a deep red as they tracked each and every bullet, Alex hacked and dodged each and every bullet. One of the soldiers ran at Alex from behind and went to punch him, the teen ducked and sliced his leg, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Damn, you stupid fools!" Commander Josh yelled as he ran at Alex and punched the kid in the face, causing him to stumble, he then shot a kick at Alex.

Alex sheathed one of his blades and rubbed the side of his face, "Man, what's up with the buff old men?" Alex asked as he caught John's leg and flipped him over.

John got up and growled and pulled out the same knife Jack had, turned it one and sent a barrage of slashes at Alex.

Alex parried the slices away easily and jumped back, "Can't let that touch me." Alex muttered as he dash at John from the side, both blades in hands. The teen block the a knife slash and hit it out of John's hand and brought his knee up and tackled Commander John to the ground, he stabbed the sword that was in his left hand next to John's head...

Dylan was slammed down but jackknifed to his feet, only to grunt with pain as the knife was thrust into his thigh. But nevertheless, he rushed forward just as Jack jumped back and leaped into the air, nailing Jack's face with a strong punch that sent him down into the ground. He landed with difficulty due to his bleeding leg but got into a fighting stance yet again.

Josh stood up. he spat out some of his blood as he looked at the remaining soldiers. He threw all of them against the wall Koing them. He then turned to the commander that was fighting Alex. " You alright?" He asked as he walked towards them. " Who sent you." He said as he grabbed the man's heart telepathically slowly squeezing it. He then looked at Alex. "Thanks for the save."

Jack smiled. An actual, genuine smile. "That's more like it. I knew they didn't rank you correctly." He said, regardless of the fact he was still in a battle stance. He wiped a small trickle of blood from his nose as he popped his neck. "Sorry to put you down, little lamb, but..." His voice trailed off as he looked at Dylan's face.
And saw himself. That's what was familiar about the kid. He looked like Jack, back in his youth. Strong, youthful, handsome, determined, and strong...
"Let's get this over with." Jack said, lowering his head slightly, his smile fading.

Dylan raised a brow. "Get this over with? Why should it end here? It's obvious both of us are exhausted. This grudge between humans and metas isn't really a grudge; it's a war. Neither of us can disagree on that. This battle is going to be one of many, so why should we focus all of our energy on this one fight?"

A soldier ran and picked up the knife and threatened to stab Alex in the back, the teen used this sword in his right hand the parry the slash once again and slice the man across the stomach, Damnit, he's dead. Alex though as he grit his teeth as the soldier fell over, clutching his stomach.

Commander John used this opportunity to kick Alex off of him and grab the sword the had been stabbed into the ground next to his head. The two would now engage in a sword fight, "Men, I got this one, go fin--" The Commander was cut off by Josh grabbing his heart telepathically.

"Yeah. no problem, I'm fine." Alex said, a bit out of breath, blood trickled from the side of his head. At that moment a soilder on the ground shot a lethal bullet at Josh, "Watch out!" Alex yelled before tackling him to the ground, causing his grip on John's heart to loosen enough so he could move.

John yelled out as lunged at the two metas with one of Alex's sword. "Crap..." Alex muttered, his eyes flashed red and everything quickly slowed down for his perspective as he pushed his power to the maxium. Alex rolled off of Josh, shot up, and kicked Commander Josh in the side. This all had happened in a matter of 1 second. Alex's eyes flash red again and they faded back to blue, "I strained that wayyy too much." Alex said as he rubbed his eyes, his vision was a bit blurry but it corrected itself, but his eyes hurt like hell.

Commander John struggled to get up as he held his ribcage, that kick really had some power to it. "*Cough* Man, you kids are pretty good." The man said as he slowly stood back up, "But I will avenge my fallen comrades!!!" Commander John yelled as he sprinted toward Alex and Josh, blade in hand.

"Man, quit using my weapon against me." Alex muttered as he clashed blades with Commander John, it would now be a fight of skill.

"Lay down." Josh said. " I got this." He said before picking the solider that fired at him up and slammed him against the mountain. " I swear I keep thinking a take out all of these guys and more randomly appear.' he thought he then looked at the man. " Come at me commander." he said. He smirked a little bit. " I'll be your opponent now." he said. He felt blood dripping from his nose. He didn't have much time left before he passed out again but he was certain he could finish this guy off.

Jack made no reply as he began to circle Dylan, ready for anything, even someone else. Dylan had a point, but he was also wrong. Jack was nowhere near exhausted. He could do this all day, if need be. But as he heard what the kid had to say, he was reminded again of himself.

Jack was only 13, but a already a big kid who looked to be 18. He was able to sneak himself into the United States Army, and fight in Vietnam. He could vaguely remember the short speech he'd given the other men. Now, an echo of what Dylan had just said.
Another speech when Jack was 21. The Invasion of Grenada. The Invasion of Panama, when Jack was 27. The gulf war only a year later. The Iraqi Kurdish Civil War when Jack was 34. The end of the Civil War in Afghanistan when he was 39. The Iraq War, when he was 41 to 49. That war had been paradise to Jack. He thrived in conflict.
But since 2011, he hasn't been involved in any wars.
He stopped delivering that speech during Civil War in Afghanistan. The day he stopped caring about lives, taking more pleasure in ending them.
He could see his own innocence radiating off of this kid.

He wasn't an animal, Dylan. He was like Jack.
But better.

Dylan raised his hands as he watched Jack circle him, and it didn't take his aura to know that Jack was experiencing a small feeling of either reminiscence or uncertainty. "If you want to fight, then I will fight. I'll give you everything I've got, though it might not be enough. I can promise you though, you will get hurt. This is your choice to make."

Jack narrowed his eyes at Dylan. So much like Jack. Such a fool. Jack flipped his knife in his hand as he stopped circling, crouching slightly lower, his own signal to Dylan, who may or may not understand this, as Jack's way of answering.
He wasn't about to allow some kid to even think he was superior to Jack. He easily overshadowed Dylan in every aspect, except compassion. Something Jack didn't believe he'd need.

Dylan sighed as Jack crouched in response. It was a pretty damn good speech too... He stepped back and engaged a martial art he had taken a particular interest to: Wing Chun. He opened his palms and got into a stance, waiting for Jack to strike.

Jack narrowed his eyes further still, before dashing forward with inhuman (but not super human) speed as he went for a classic right hook, but feinted, going for a left, but this was, too, a feint, as he brought up his knee hard into Dylan's gut inbetween the feints.
Dylan would perform the usual reaction anyone would with that much force to their gut, so Jack grabbed Dylan by the head as he brought up his other knee, slamming it into Dylan's face.

Dylan traced the feints that led to the first knee and knocked it back down with a strong punch to the thigh. He nailed Jack's temple with an elbow and feinted a punch to the jaw into a spearhand directed toward the neck.

Jack grabbed the incoming jab, his easily superior grip strength beginning to crush Dylan's fingers as Jack's eyes widened, and each punch barely even made him flinch as he began to tone out the pain, and focus on delivering more as he did not relent his grip, squeeing tighter and tighter, the sounds of cracking split through the air as Jack's other hand found Dylan's neck, gripping it, and rising the kid over a foot into the air, squeezing hard.

Dylan grunted in pain as his fingers broke in the pressure. He directed two kicks to the groin and broke free, jumping back. He lunged forward once more and slammed his good hand clenched into a fist down onto Jack's collarbone and aimed a backfist at Jack's face.

(Last post for the day, good night y'all :3)

Jack quickly dodged both punches, grabbing the arm, and flinging Dylan over his shoulder, upside down, into the cave wall. Jack returned to a casual, at-attention, stance. He could easily kill the kid now, but something was holding him back. He'd need to have a word with the general after this, maybe even the scientists.
Jack furrowed his brow at Dylan, before pulling out his knife again, and turned around, walking away.
This wouldn't kill him, but it would take him out. For now. Jack wanted to find the commander, however. The attack had failed because of that idiot.
As he walked away, the cavern behind him where Dylan was left was filled with a high voltage shock, not enough to kill Dylan, but more than enough to subdue him.

Jack made his way out of the cave, only to find Alex and another kid kicking the Commander's ass. He decided to hang back a little and watch. What was happening to the commander was kind of funny.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Just a friendly reminder. If your action is meant to affect another person's character - you can't make it do so without express permission from the original poster. If your character is attempting to attack another person's character, you can launch the attack - but it is up to the other person to decided if the attack connected or not.

Otherwise, you're autoing, which is a severe violation of our RP forum rules. There's been a report of autoing in this thread. Next time I see a report about such action, the violator shall receive a more personal warning, complete with warning system points.

Commander John growled as he saw Jack exit the cave and began to watch him fight, "I warned you kids!" Commander John yelled as he flipped a switch on his body armor, turning something on. Commander John took a deep breath and shot at Alex with the speed only a meta could match.
------------
"What?!" Alex exclaimed as he was punched in the stomach and sent flying and smashing into the side of a rock. Alex coughed a bit of blood and fell from the rock, "Urgh, what was that?" Alex asked as he looked at John.
------------
Commander John gave Alex and Josh a stern look, "You think we haven't been creating technology to combat against you freaks?" Commander John asked before shoting at Josh like a bullet with Alex's sword in hand.
---------
Alex jumped up and tried to make his way over to Josh and help him but that blow to the stomach had really slowed him down and he had overexerted his powers, so he was unable to reach Josh in time.. All he could hope is that the other meta clock block or dodge.

A volt of electicty moved in front of josh to where the man was at. " I told you fuckers to leave him out of this." Ryker said as he walked closer.

"What are you doing here?" Josh asked.
"Saving your life little brother." He said.

Marik walked by Dylan and gave a wink continuing out the way Jack had. He stopped no more than a foot behind large man and smiled before speaking. "Scuse' me sir, would you be interested in buying life alert?" He asked in a formal sounding tone. "He'll probably hit me, hehehe. Boy is he in for a surprise." Marik thought as he clenched his fists.

Jack recognized the voice, and immediately pressed a button on a gadget clinging to his pants quickly, as his hand was resting just centimeters from it at his side.
Immediately, Jack was thrusted into the air by his fucking ROCKET BOOTS, because yes. (Styled like the kind Star-Lord uses, just more modern).
In mid-air, Jack whirled around, pulling out his small handgun, aiming at Marik with deadly, trained accuracy. He had been expecting the teen to follow Jack. In fact, Jack had planned on it, as not only was he prepared to fire, two tiny devices on the ground, on either side of Marik, had activated along with the ROCKET BOOTS, enveloping Marik in a tight, powerful cocoon of hard energy and electricity.
This was a new product, and Jack was glad it had been a success.
He hadn't loaded the gun with any real bullets, as it only used powerful sleeping agents. He fired only one shot into Marik's left pectoral, before returning to the ground, narrowing his eyes at the kid.
Ready for anything.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''... What...'' Jim said walking back. Surely, this was weird. Really weird. He looked at Jack, that didn't noticed him. '' Heya!'' Jim said to Jack and started running in circles, to distract him. And he was running fast enough to make dust go up. This was the only thing that Jim could do now, because if he was going to attack Jack he was going to die. ''Catch me if you can!'' Jim screamed running in circles around Jack.

Marik's eyes went wide as the dart hit his chest, he looked up at Jack with one eye clenched shut. "D-damn you..." He muttered before letting his head slump forward. He sat there unmoving, when suddenly the energy encasing him cracked and shattered away, his head shooting back up, "Tadaaaa!" He yelled while removing the dart from his chest, a cocky smirk on his face. "Well....are you questioning how much you know now? Are ya? Arrrrrre ya?" He voice came out childlike as he stared directly into Jack's cold, old eyes.

Jack made no reply as he assessed the situation. It was simple, really. Easier said than done, but these meta's would be easy enough. Especially this one circling him.
"Jim. Last name unknown. 16. Male. Extreme speed. Difficulty level, 3." Jack told himself as he narrowed his eyes over at Marik.
Screw it.
Jack launched himself into the air quickly, before pressing another button.
The mountain rumbled, and in mere moments, the avalanche began to cascade down quickly.
Jim. Marik. Alex. The other one he had yet to identify, and the Commander would all be buried under the devestating disaster.
Jack simply increased his altitude as the avalanche moved in.
Before he'd moved into the caves, Jack had several large explosives planted around the mountain. He still had more, too.
He hadn't even gone all out against these meta's l. Not yet.

Dylan was still weak from the electric wall attack, but at least the nullifying voltage had died down, just in time to deal with the incoming avalanche. He rushed forward and flared up his aura. He fired multiple punches at the air faster than the speed of sound as the sound barrier snapped like bubble wrap. About 3 seconds later, the air behind Dylan was thrown forward and collided with the avalanche, creating a cloud of icy fog.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''Oh. Combat System. Yeah, I'm level 3. 3? Sorry, I'm level 1 for you.'' Jim said smiling and stoping running. ''Maybe you should want to grade me again.'' Jim said as he dodged the avalanche. Really, this wasn't that hard to dodge. ''So, say me a number. And, I'm going to punch you at that speed. Who knows then you grade me 1?'' Jim said to Jack. He knowed he could die here, but he didn't even cared to that. ''Maybe at speed of sound? Let's go!'' He said running at the speed of sound, making a really loud sound and going to punch Jack. At the speed of sound. Impressive, And near impossible to dodge.

Commander John growled as the avalanche began sweeping over the air, he shot a punch a Ryker and jumped into the air with his enhancing armor, avoiding the majority of it. "Where is she? I need her to finish this!" Commander John muttered as he fell to the ground and landed on his feet.
---------------
Alex took a deep breath and knelt to the ground, "I have to use it." Alex muttered as blood began dripping from his right eye which had reactivated for a moment, but had a strange pattern this time. A circle of black fire surrounded Alex, Josh, and Ryker. Any snow that had touched the flames melted.

Once the avalanche was over the flames disappeared and Alex stood back up and gave John a cold glare. "I know you..." Alex muttered, "You were the one who I met the day I was taken in... You told them to horrible things to me and my mind just for your twisted experiments." Alex said as he began to walk toward John, sword in hand. "I'll deal with that buff old gieser later." Alex muttered as he began to sprint toward Commander John.

As Alex began running at the Commander, a vine sprung from the ground wrapping around his neck before forcefully throwing him at the ground. "Commander, I believe Jack just betrayed you, shall I eliminate him?" Spoke a cold, unfamiliar voice, coming from seemly nowhere.

Marik had merely dodged and deflected most of the avalanche, and he stood there staring at the vine sticking out of the ground. His eyes were wide, but not his usual crazed look, this was fear. "No...." He said to himself quietly before turning his attention to a small flower that blossomed from the ground. The flower continued to grow until it was a large, unbloomed orchid. The petals slowly folded outwards, revealing a young girl in a dark purple outfit standing in the center of the flower.

Last edited:
"Gah!" Alex grunted as his breath was taken from him and he was slammed to the ground. "Now what?" Alex slowly said as he cut the vine from around his neck off.

"You've saved the day once again." Commander John said with a smirk, the tide had just shifted in his favor, "Yes, eliminate Jack for me please, he deserves to die like the dog he is." Commander John said he gave Jack a cold stare.

Lucas listened to the carnage from inside the cave with the injured Metas, trying his best to protect them from the carnage unfolding outside. After Nathan had been hit with the dart and gone down, Lucas took care of the soldiers. One by one they fell to his war hammer, the density of Lucas's body shifted to prevent darts from piercing his skin. Lucas smashed his hammer into the head of one soldier, and swept the legs out from another with the shaft. One drew a baton and charged Lucas, but he swung the hammer in an upward arc, upper cutting the soldier's chin and killing him instantly.

The young girl smiled at the order, "Right away sir. Ill ha-." Her words were cut off by the sound of a loud yell coming from Marik.

"Thisll be the first time I dont hold anything back, guess I cant help it!" He thought to himself while letting a roar escape. He clasped his hands together, his teeth and nails extended and sharpened, his skinned hardened, and his muscles expanded slightly. "Val!" He screamed rushing the girl many times faster than a normal human, his clawed hand expanded out towards her, ready to deal a deadly strike.

"Stupid older brother." She muttered while snapping her fingers, making another vine shot out, grabbing hold of Marik's arm and throwing him high into the air. With another small twitch of the fingers a large shrub grew from the ground, thousands of rose thorns began projecting from it and firing at Marik.

(OOC: Using my auto boss privileges)
Jack was beginning to grow sick of these metas. Why he hadn't already killed each of them, he could only assume was because of his head-on attack, rather than picking them off one by one (And, you know, plot purposes).
Jack was impressed with the skills the meta's portrayed. He usually never got to see this much of them, as they never survived for this long.
That was when he realized the idiot was bragging at him. Jack didn't hear a word Jim said, but his back was to the kid. He looked over his shoulder in time to see a blur rushing towards him, but the improved eyeware he had on allowed him to identify Jim in quick-time. It also acted as a counter to Alex.
Jack dodged his his head, as the punch went through solid air as the veteran grabbed the extended arm, and instead of throwing the kid, he broke the arm backwards over his shoulder.
Jack's patience was growing thin.
He flipped around, grabbing the kid by the head, his palm covering Jim's face, as he trusted to the hround, slamming Jim down.

Jack began to make his way back towards the others as the nullifier device he'd planted on Jim's face activated, stealing his powers as well as maybe rendering him unconcious.
He heard the Commander's order, and noticed Valarie. Nature's Queen. Somebody he'd been anticipating.
He knew that the Commander had secretly called upon the help of her, even though he originally wasn't pleased with the idea of having a meta on board.

Jack was tempted to do it, but as Val was distracted by Marik, Jack moved his hand away from another control.
He'd dealt with Adam. Level 5. Nathan, level 1. Dylan, level 6, which Jack wanted to raise to 8. And Jim, level dumb.
He looked over to notice Dylan. Still up and fighting, even with a bloody gash in his thigh still gushing blood, possible concussions, electrical body damage, and not even having his full strength back. Impressive. Jack hated the fact that this made him seem even more like young Jack.
He wouldn't kill John, he decided. Just have a word with the general, another old badass, close friends with Jack.
But Jack need not worry about that now. He simply awaited the next event. Not one of these metas were a challenge, just an annoyance. He wanted to fight someone actually lethal, like Val, regardless of their alliance.
But were they still on the same side? John had just ordered Jack's termination. For this, Jack would have the Commander demoted, and stripped of his privileges. John never was a leader, but neither was Jack. He preferred to fight. It was a paradise to him.

Last edited:
A shadowy figure at the entrance of the cave flicked its wrist and the rose thorns were suddenly deflected, the thing that deflected them was a wooden puppet with long limbs. Alexandrea walked out of the cave arms crossed and approached Val. "Showing up uninvited and causing so much a ruckus in someone else's property is quite rude you know." She said with a sarcastic tone.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''Ohh... Fuck.'' Jim said falling on the ground. He didn't expected that. ''What the fuck you wanted to do? Just kill me now...'' Jim said seeing Jack walking away. ''So, my arm is breaked. Great. Now I can enjoy this adventure more.'' He said to himself sacarstly. ''Oh... That hurts! Somebody can help me?'' He screamed making a pain face. His arm were breaked. This wasn't good, and Jim couldn't even move. He tried to walk to the cave, but he couldn't even get up. ''Crap, that hurts.'' He said to himself as he finally getted up. He slowy walked to the cave and sitted, waiting for help.

(OOC: Oooh yay, my first main villain auto!)
Val didnt take her eyes off Marik while snapping her fingers, a large monstrous venus flytrap sprung from the ground and crushed the puppet in seconds and with another flex of the pinky she rooted Alexandrea to the ground, vines slowly coiling up the girls body. "Every bodies gotta be a badass..." She thought with slight disappointment. She had hoped the meta's with Marik wouldve been a lot stronger. Hell, Jack couldve handled this bunch without her. "What a waste of space.."

Marik landed on his feet and stared on as Val quickly destroyed the puppet, "She's even stronger than before...we must retreat. She's gonna kill us all." He thought to himself in a panic.

"More sibling drama.." Alex muttered to himself. He knew they would have to escape, but everyone was scattered. Alex sighed and rushed Commander John and kicked him in the stomach so he could retrieve his other sword, "I'll be taking this back." Alex said before engaging Commander John. John quickly drew two more of those electrified knifes.

"You filthy metas, I've always just wanted to use you for your powers! You are freaks of nature!" Commander John said as he continued to clash with Alex, "And I remember them abducting you! I was the one who ordered it! We wanted your powers because they are useful in any type of battle, and we needed to wash all of you freaks out of public areas!" Commander John continued to shout as he began to hit harder.

Alex grit his teeth, "We're people too!" Alex yelled in between clashes, "Just because we're different you can't accept that? You think we are threats when we're really not! Why can't you see that?!" Alex yelled as his eyes exploded red, his powers had came back because of his emotions.

Alex yelled out as his blades were engulfed in black fire, "You'll pay for what you've done!" Alex yelled as he burned Commander John with the black flames on his swords. John jumped back and tried to put out the fire but it wouldn't go out no matter what he did, so he was forced to strip himself of the power armor.
Alex slowly walked toward Commander John, eyes glowing an eerie red, the pattern had changed to what looked like flames around his pupils.

Status
Not open for further replies.