• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You underestimate my skills, Remember Tim from Outcast 2?

Tim from Outcasts 2 was broken as shit. He would reverse the actions of other RPers by creating a “time bubble” or whatever they were called. If I recall, didn’t Tim reverse damage done to the Outcasts’ blimp base by making a time bubble? The intention there was for the blimp to be removed from the equation all together, but you brought it back.

don't worry, I have an idea planned for IF Takeover does steal Nathan's power he will not be Godlike(Because I'm fair and not like you)

This statement gives me a headache. You sound like a whining boy after being scolded by his mother. Takeover will not steal Nathan’s powers (or at least I assume @Dave Strider wouldn’t want that to happen). Also, saying that Nathan is godlike is just bringing up the argument that was settled two+ discussion pages ago. Nathan is objectively overpowered, but Dave Strider had defining character traits that balanced it out. I get the feeling that you wouldn’t balance out your character if he/she had Nathan’s powers.

Nay, I know you wouldn’t because I’ve been in several role plays with you and I know that very rarely will you bother to give a fuck.

*Drops mic*

The intention there was for the blimp to be removed from the equation all together, but you brought it back.
no one told me that
Takeover will not steal Nathan’s powers (or at least I assume @Dave Strider wouldn’t want that to happen).
That why I said IF
Nay, I know you wouldn’t because I’ve been in several role plays with you and I know that very rarely will you bother to give a fuck.
you're right, I'm just a really chill guy

but seriously, I know how to balance my characters you guys don't have to worry about it

Hai, I'm a friend of Koopa6000, the name's Epic_Banana, I would like to join in, just for fun, may not post as must, maybe a few times in the weekends, when I have time, so far, this is my character.
Name: Oken (Full name: Oken-Vladimir-Cynthia-Garfield-Jane-Zippy-Zappy-Angeleyes)
Gender: Mostly Female (5 females out of nine, you'll get it when you see my power)
Appearance: Varies
Height: Varies
Clothing: Varies
Tattoos/Marks?: Varies
Personality: Varies
Powers: 9 Lives, basically 9 people in one, each of them can pop out whenever they want, first life is a black cat, second life is a normal looking male with a blue hoodie and cat ears, third is a female gunner with tight jeans and a bra (kind of like Yoko from Gurren Lagann), fourth is a brawler with super strength, not too strong though, just enough to lift a fighter jet, fifth one is an esper, or psychic, blue hair, female with a skin tight black suit, sixth is a swordsman, dressed in a traditional Japanese Kimono, with a futuristic Katana that can cleave through tanks or mech suits with ease, seventh is a female cyborg with a screen that spells out his face is Asciis art, with weapons installed in every part of her body, eighth is an archangel with holy powers, like sending down divine lightning that can blow up buildings, and finally there's the Nameless Nine, a Grim Reaper with the ability to slash through souls and kill people without doing physical damage and can pass through armor, and is intangible (immune to all form of physical attacks), but she is extremely slow and can only appear for one minute.
Past: Yet to be revealed.

Well, just look at the evidence.
Epic_Banana has been a member since February 24th of this year. That character sheet was their first post. There is no personal information on them, and their typing style is similar to Koopa's. Koopa was logged off when they posted. Not only that, but they logged off the moment they made their post, and Koopa logged back on right after, and made his post.
Seems pretty fishy to me.
Plus they use the same IP. Just thought I'd mention that.

Reputation, my friend. Reputation. I'll let that one sink in. Think about it.
It would seem as though nobody else agrees with you in the matter of our previous argument, and not only that, but it would be an easy way to get more characters of your own to join. Also, all my earlier evidence suggests to, you know, the facts.
But hey, I won't judge. I've made alts before just for shits and giggles.

The Xädia and Chzaria Gate respectively.

Attachments

• 8A3EB25B-B0C3-4563-8240-020B8106C526.jpeg
    8A3EB25B-B0C3-4563-8240-020B8106C526.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 4D4D7A99-77EF-4B70-A6DE-6E3C19ABCDFF.jpeg
    4D4D7A99-77EF-4B70-A6DE-6E3C19ABCDFF.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 39
Motherfucker, I come back from an enjoyable day to this mess. What the hell is going on here?
*takes deep breath*

@OmnipotentOnion Your oc is accept and that is the only one accepted.
-No more arguments
-No more villain characters will be created unless absolutely necessary. We already have the entire fucking US government and the already created villains after us, we don't need more.

Also, @Epic_Banana , this RP is private/closed which means we aren't accepting anyone else, sorry.

Oh and stop trying to make characters with OP ass powers folks (you know who you are). It's not very hard to know when something will overpowered as shit.

Again, nobody cares about who is the strongest. I'm sorry that Kyles can't be the strongest (At least that's what I'm getting from these past arguments) @Koopa6000 .

Before someone starts yelling at me about Nathan. I really don't give a shit about him, it's not like he goes out of his way to fight friendlies or even enemies.

Cosmic was an exception because it was a bit earlier on and I even ignored his request for a while before reading his previous posts on other threads before letting him in. Banana guy over here as no previous posts and I don't want anymore people in the rp. I feel like we are good for now, please respect my choice.

Again, why would you even care if Dave claims Nathan is the strongest. Just let him think Nathan is the strongest, alright? (Sorry @Dave Strider ) It's not hurting anyone is it? I mean unless you're that insecure about your OC's strength...

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Again, why would you even care if Dave claims Nathan is the strongest.
I think I should mention that everyone else here (mostly) agrees Nathan is the most powerful (physically).
E.g. Myself, Dave, Zander, Onion, and I think Mike. Probably you too Rhabby.
@Comic did you know know Telepathy and Mind Reading are different psychic powers?
Funny thing, you see, you're incorrect. 'Reading the mind' and 'Telepathy' fall under the same category. I did my research. How about you? Toby has an all-around, universal form of telepathy. Think of Charles Xavier (since Dave is mentioning X-Men characters), except his power doesn't stop growing until there is a limit. Toby is pretty much black Professor X.

Funny thing, you see, you're incorrect. 'Reading the mind' and 'Telepathy' fall under the same category. I did my research. How about you? Toby has an all-around, universal form of telepathy. Think of Charles Xavier (since Dave is mentioning X-Men characters), except his power doesn't stop growing until there is a limit. Toby is pretty much black Professor X.
my friend told me Telepathy and reading minds are different psychic powers

Status
Not open for further replies.