• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have to 'beat' Nathan to beat him, and I already said you don't know how fast Kyles actually is.

How you're so biased your character could win just because you made him overpowered is what bothers me the most right now

bothers me the most
You poor soul. How will you ever get on with your life?
And honestly? I'm not entirely biased. I know Marik, Dylan, and Ryohei could beat Dave, and just about everyone else could beat Adam.
But not Nathan. I will say it again, as I've said before;
Actually, you know what? Let me simplify it.
NATHAN WILL NO LONGER BE WITH US IN DUE TIME

Nathan's Battle Theme, and Normal Theme;
Dave's Battle Theme, and Normal Theme;
Adam's Battle Theme, and Normal Theme;
Jack's Battle Theme, and Normal Theme;
Logan's Battle Theme, and Normal Theme;

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
EPIC BATTLE THEMES!!!!
I'm surprised Jim is the only one without this shit. I mean, sans. is not epic or something.
Here it goes!
Mike's Normal theme:
Mike's Battle theme:
Gon's Agressive theme (Special for him, just think it's necessary.):
Gon's Battle theme:

Last edited:
(Villain)

Name: Damien Sw’yy’ft

Appearance: Feathery, jet black hair. Slight stubble. Sun kissed skin with an athletic build.

Height: 6’2”

Clothing:
  • Red Drakon scale jacket
  • Black t-shirt
  • Grey jeans
  • Black combat boots
  • Black mask covering bottom half of face (When in combat)
Tattoos/Marks: Pentagram tattoo on back

Personality: (Will become apparent in RP)

Backstory: When Damien was 10 years old he was flying over the Himalayas when his plane crashed. Out of the 42 people on the plane, he was the only one who survived. He was found by a group of monks, monks who took him in from the crash and nursed his wounds. At first, Damien thought that it was a miracle that he not only survived the crash, but was rescued. He soon realized, however, that it was the opposite of a miracle. Once he was back to his full health, the monks began to experiment on Damien. They performed both physical and psychological torture on Damien, warping his mind and driving him insane. When he was 13 years old, the monks carved a pentagram into Damien’s back. They began chanting in the language of demons, casting various spells and incantations. The monks intertwined a demon with Damien’s soul, granting him all the powers that a demon has. This whole process greatly warped Damien’s already broken mind. Damien used his newfound powers to kill all the monks, and now uses his powers to hunt sinners.

Powers:
  • Demonic Powers
  • Pyrokinesis: Can conjure and manipulate both mortal fire and hellfire
  • Shape Shifting: Can shape shift into five different forms: Mortal, demon, Drakon, Fire elemental, Hellhound
  • Super Strength
  • Conjuration: Can conjure shadow weapons and other various things that Damien has stored in a pocket dimension.
  • Enhanced Senses

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
(Villain)

Name: Damien Sw’yy’ft

Appearance: Feathery, jet black hair. Slight stubble. Sun kissed skin with an athletic build.

Height: 6’2”

Clothing:
  • Red Drakon scale jacket
  • Black t-shirt
  • Grey jeans
  • Black combat boots
  • Black mask covering bottom half of face (When in combat)
Tattoos/Marks: Pentagram tattoo on back

Personality: (Will become apparent in RP)

Backstory: When Damien was 10 years old he was flying over the Himalayas when his plane crashed. Out of the 42 people on the plane, he was the only one who survived. He was found by a group of monks, monks who took him in from the crash and nursed his wounds. At first, Damien thought that it was a miracle that he not only survived the crash, but was rescued. He soon realized, however, that it was the opposite of a miracle. Once he was back to his full health, the monks began to experiment on Damien. They performed both physical and psychological torture on Damien, warping his mind and driving him insane. When he was 13 years old, the monks carved a pentagram into Damien’s back. They began chanting in the language of demons, casting various spells and incantations. The monks intertwined a demon with Damien’s soul, granting him all the powers that a demon has. This whole process greatly warped Damien’s already broken mind. Damien used his newfound powers to kill all the monks, and now uses his powers to hunt sinners.

Powers:
  • Demonic Powers
  • Pyrokinesis: Can conjure and manipulate both mortal fire and hellfire
  • Shape Shifting: Can shape shift into five different forms: Mortal, demon, Drakon, Fire elemental, Hellhound
  • Super Strength
  • Conjuration: Can conjure shadow weapons and other various things that Damien has stored in a pocket dimension.
  • Enhanced Senses
Honestly, I'm surprised.
Like, 6 FREAKING POWERS. This dude IS special as hell.

@Mecha Who

Damien's powers also aren't a mutation, they come from a literal demon that is fused to his soul. And not any demon, but a direct servant of whatever devil is canonically real in this universe.

You were implying it. See, there's always a loophole in your posts, Koopa. You're constantly criticizing, whether or not your being open about it. But, of course, if someone can't handle criticism, then wtf are they doing here?
In all honesty, we have far too many villains as is, but, whatever floats your boat ig.

It's not like they were fighting because they wanted to, Marik just kinda went insane because of something Toby did. We don't need Dylan separating us like we are children, sure he could help us get Marik under control but wasn't that. And we got fucking Gon over there telling us to stop fighting when Marik is unable to control his actions while Alex and Lucas are not trying to hurt him.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
It's not like they were fighting because they wanted to, Marik just kinda went insane because of something Toby did. We don't need Dylan separating us like we are children, sure he could help us get Marik under control but wasn't that. And we got fucking Gon over there telling us to stop fighting when Marik is unable to control his actions while Alex and Lucas are not trying to hurt him.
Gon's good at his work.
Also, Gon doesn't know that Marik was out of control or even that the boys were fighting.

Also, Lucas was trying to knock Marik out with the spin kick. Not seriously hurt him. He didn’t use his full power in the kick (and his foot wasn’t shifted), so the most it would’ve done is knock Marik out.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
@Comic

Mike knows that he is not well hidden. He just used this place because he could wait the fight to be over without taking any risk. Crap! Toby really hates Mike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.