• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then explain to him. His character is a telepath. If he gets something wrong, tell him, so he can correct anything, concluding the fact he can simply look into the mind of anyone and immediately tell who and what kind of person they are.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Oh. We are gonna...
KILL CHARACTERS?
I mean, really, I don't care so much for Jim. Surely, he is great and doesn't like to fight, but he is a coward. Probably, someone is going to kill him later on.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
@OmnipotentOnion So... did Ryohei completely ignore it when Toby illusioned Kyles to appear as Ryohei's sister, or what?
Also, this fight has already played itself out. I'm getting tired of the current supers flexing their muscles constantly in this fight. Especially Gon.
He's not flexing his muscles, he is training!
*& Flexing his muscles
*& Flexing his Ki (If u can do taht)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
So, time skip or can we just say that our characters woke up?
I don't like to wait so long to post when my character actually can do something... useful?

Last edited:
that's what you think
Trust me. You don't want to know what I think. The mind is an awful place.
But when it comes to Nathan v Kyles...
lRx2pOx.png

Alright, everybody who's still active;
@OmnipotentOnion @Rhabby @Mecha Who @Koopa6000 @Trainer_Zander @Comic
Is anyone getting sick of the Himalayas? I am. Here's the plan.
The next assault on the metas will be lead by Jack, but with a few new tricks up his sleeve, accompanied by powerful backup. Jack will successfully capture the metas, and we escape once again, in a new location this time, but to be original, no plane crash. I guess we could vote on the next location, of course, and in conclusion to my short speech, Nathan beats Kyles any day.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Alright, everybody who's still active;
@OmnipotentOnion @Rhabby @Mecha Who @Koopa6000 @Trainer_Zander @Comic
Is anyone getting sick of the Himalayas? I am. Here's the plan.
The next assault on the metas will be lead by Jack, but with a few new tricks up his sleeve, accompanied by powerful backup. Jack will successfully capture the metas, and we escape once again, in a new location this time, but to be original, no plane crash. I guess we could vote on the next location, of course, and in conclusion to my short speech, Nathan beats Kyles any day.
Maybe...
An actual ship, in the ocean.
Hard survival, no freedom.

Depends. That's one vote on a sea-stranded ship.
Also, @Koopa6000 You called Nathan big and dumb. In actuality, he only plays that part, in a sense of deception for the better of everyone else. Nathan's intellect is far superior to the basic principals Kyles is bound by. Nathan is also a strategist (unless he's in rage-mode), and even in rage-mode, he used a strategy to efficiently take down Ryohei, by using extremely fast attacks that were near impossible to dodge, while staying at a distance until he'd weakened Ryohei enough to get close and personal, having seen the result of Ryohei v Marik.
Nathan doesn't solely rely on his strength in a battle. In fact, he tones it down so nobody actually dies from his attacks. Alongside intellect, speed, strategy, and strength, Nathan is also the most durable character, a being of unbreakable proportions. In other words, he is invincible to any means of attack. His skin is tough enough that It's insulated, making any type of temperature not affect him almost entirely, and rendering him incapable of being electrocuted. Not only that, but internally, he is also unable to be hurt. The reason Jack was able to subdue Nathan was for two reasons. The first is for plot reasons, and the second is because something small or sharp enough can penetrate Nathan's skin, by striking a pore. This tiny opening allowed for Jack's extremely sharp dart to get at Nathan. Even his blood cells are invincible, and can adapt. Nathan is now immune to the dart, and quickly learning to be immune to power nullifiers. If that wasn't enough, Nathan holds back his power as previously stated. Using just 5% against Ryohei allowed Nathan to win, easily. Against Kyles, Nathan doesn't stand a chance, especially if he were to use even 15% of his power. To finish this long speech of Nathan's power (which isn't even scratching the surface), Nathan is basically unbeatable and all-powerful on the physical plane. He's way too powerful, which is why he's a pacifist. The outburst against Ryohei was an extremely rare occurrence. Because of this power, I have a small story arc planned later, to get rid of Nathan. Either permanently or for the time being, I can't decide. Nathan is a trump card, which is why I only pulled him out once the battle against Ryohei had gone on long enough, even after trying to resolve the conflict peacefully.
If you read all of that, kudos to you, but not Kyles. Kyles cannot harm Nathan in any way possible. It's like pitting Pikachu with all electric moves against Garchomp with all Ground moves.

You haven't seen Kyles fight yet, you guys can't all assume your character's intellect is higher than others just because you made them, Kyles is a fighting genius, if he can't harm Nathan then he'll think of another way to subdue him, he is a master at improvising, you also have no idea how Fast Kyles actually is.

and the points about Nathan being invincible, yeah that's really starting to bother me, no one is without weakness and the fact that you even made Nathan's inside as tough as they are outside is what bothers me the most, people who have impenetrable skin usually have their inside be weaker than they are outside, if Nathan is impenetrable both inside and out then I'm calling Mary Sue

starting to bother me
bothers me the most
I'm calling Mary Sue
Uh, yeah. He's a Mary Sue. Get over it.
Stop being bothered.
You'll live. Kyles may not, but you will.
Besides, I already said I'll find a way to get rid of Nathan because I already know I've made him far superior than anyone else.
And the same goes to you, when you said; 'you guys can't all assume your character's intellect is higher than others just because you made them'. Nathan is a genius. The only thing slowing him down is his pacifism and his worry.
Trust me. Nathan would win. Hands down. Hell, Dave could win with speed (concluding he hasn't even neared the speed he'll eventually reach). My weakest character is Adam. That's why Adam is staying the longest.

Status
Not open for further replies.