• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when will the government attack again? And if they do attack, I would believe that Alexandrea, Kyles and Toby would evade capture because they seem good at eluding the government(I mean I know for Kyles and Alexandrea so yeah)

Name: Rowan Shina (Very few knows his real name, most people just call him Takeover)
Appearance: is a fairly tall man, has medium bulk, Has short black hair that's swiped to the right over his eye
Height: 6'9
Clothing: wears a black suit minus the tie
Tattoos/Marks?: he has a scar over his left eye, His left eye is a glass eye
Personality: Extremely tactical and manipulative,
Powers: Takeover: Ability to steal other's power away
Power currently in possession:
  • Water creation and manipulation
  • Frost
  • Muscle enhancement
  • Conqueror
  • stretch
Past: To be revealed

Name: Rowan Shina (Very few knows his real name, most people just call him Takeover)
Appearance: is a fairly tall man, has medium bulk, Has short black hair that's swiped to the right over his eye
Height: 6'9
Clothing: wears a black suit minus the tie
Tattoos/Marks?: he has a scar over his left eye, His left eye is a glass eye
Personality: Extremely tactical and manipulative,
Powers: Takeover: Ability to steal other's power away
Power currently in possession:
  • Water creation and manipulation
  • Frost
  • Muscle enhancement
  • Conqueror
  • stretch
Past: To be revealed

Two things: First, what exactly does “Conquerer” mean? Second, we should put some rules on any power-stealing OCs. Like, you can only steal powers if you ave permission from the owner of the othe OC.

Name: Rokuro Masaru (Roku)

Appearance: Short, pure white hair roughly brushed to the right, icy blue eyes, slightly tan skin, and a muscular build.

Height: 6'4

Clothing: A black long-sleeved shirt with black trousers and sneakers. Two sheaths with medium length and lightweight Jian swords with a polished wooden hilt hang at the sides.

Personality: Monotone in pretty much every aspect

Backstory: Trained to be a deadly assassin since age 8, Roku was taught to kill without mercy or emotion, which led to his current personality. One of his greatest feats was during a hit mission, in which he ripped a man's heart out of his chest in less than a second (Hunter x Hunter reference xP). As of now, he is on neither side in the evident war between metas and humans.

Powers: Life energy, or aura manipulation, just like Dylan's but with a bright silver color. Due to his training, he is extremely lethal with his bare hands, feet, and weapons, hence the two swords.

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Powers: Life energy, or aura manipulation, just like Dylan's but with a deep red hue. He has also mastered almost every form of martial arts, including weapons, hence the two swords.
All of them? And he is only facking 24? AND A META? I would tone down this shit a little bit. I think that a 24 badass edgy meta could have just mastered one martial art form, like Kung-Fu (That would be OP just by itself)... but it is your choice, just don't blame me when I call him OP as hell...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
do you know how many people in anime and other media are said to have mastered all Martial arts? There's a lot
I know. 1... 2.... 3.... Bah, IDK! But this isn't anime! And anime isn't realistic! Ok Outcasts is not realistic but it is more than an anime where people go TRUE LEGENDARY GOD SUPERSAYAJIN 111 form.
... I-I think...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I'm sad.
Wait, was you talking about what I said? OH! NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE AND WE CAN LAUGH!
HAHHAHAHA!!!
Okay I am leaving.

Okay. Koopa. Sit down. We need to have a talk.
images

I understand. I really do. You're upset and jealous about Kyles not being the most powerful character. So, of course, you turned to the absolute solution. Not power mimicry, but power thievery.
YOU FUCKING SHIT BIRD! That is the most unoriginal power you could have come up with. I am disappointed in you, sincerely. We already have enough villains as is, and we don't need someone like this little white ass to come in and start fucking STEALING POWERS! I already know you'll target Nathan, him having God-like physical strength. But you don't get it. @Rhabby, it is my personal opinion that this power will not be accepted. The character is fine to me, It's just the disappointing, broken power he's selected. Power mimicry (or thievery) and time travel are pretty much a one-way ticket to ruining an rp. It gets repetitive, retarded, and downright stupid with powers like these. Yeah, I know Jack had this in Outcasts 2, BUT THIS ISN'T FUCKING OUTCASTS 2!!!
I suggest you rethink this over, and change your power. Limit yourself. Say... You know Rogue from the X-Men? Yeah, that's a cool power because it doesn't make her limitlessly op. We've already had a Vex, and one was enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.