• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A drakon is basically a really big snake with arms.

The Sword:

Attachments

• 9D5B3A8B-EDD2-4629-BAA3-D63A89EA7B0B.jpeg
    9D5B3A8B-EDD2-4629-BAA3-D63A89EA7B0B.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 27
*Sighs*

Damnit Koopa, you know what? Fine, have this kid send me a writing sample via PM to see if he meets the basic standard as he has never rped before. After that I'll think about.

I just don't know why it's so hard to accept my choice, I mean in all the rps you own we suck it and deal with you choices even if we don't agree with them.

I just don't know why it's so hard to accept my choice, I mean in all the rps you own we suck it and deal with you choices even if we don't agree with them.
its the work of my Stand, Counter Argument!(But seriously, sorry for annoying you, even thought that was my goal)

Fine, have this kid send me a writing sample via PM to see if he meets the basic standard as he has never rped before. After that I'll think about.
well he's a writer, he wrote a Fairy Tail meet One Piece Fanfic and it was pretty popular on the site he put it on.
Anyways I'll tell him about this

Comic messaged him, or you, whether or not you are who you say you are.
I'm a skeptical person in such a crisis such as this (lol).
I had Comic message you because I don't have an account on Fanfiction.net.

Also I don't see the problem with having many Villain characters, In the world of fiction, all villains have underlings, those underling are also called villains even thought they are not major villains. So yeah, not all of our villains have to be main villains so there really isn't any problem with having a lot of villain as long as they are not all main villains, the only main villain I think is in the RP right now is Jack, the others are more underlings to me

(There goes my stand Counter Argument again)

Status
Not open for further replies.