• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Gonna make a DBZ based character. Obviously not OP as one, but he controls Ki.
Deal with it.

Name: Gahn Mikatso, AKA Gon.
Appearance: Dark black hair, chinese, white skin, green eyes and he is really, really strong to just a kid.
Height: 6'1''
Clothing: Black jacket and a white T-Shirt with a black line crossing it, brown pants, black All-Stars (I love this...) and
Tattoos/Marks?: Some scars in his arms, but they are always hide.
Personality: LOVES to fight, is a little bit angry sometimes, but like to joke a lot. He acts almost exactly like Goku. It's not my fault, I love DBZ.
Ki color: Normal is Cyan, when using Ki Burst is Red.
Powers:
Ki Manipulation
Key words:
Cyan- Normal Ki.
Red- Ki burst Ki.
Green- Both, but Red is stronger.
Purple- Both.

Green- Ki Ball: The user of this power can create a small or large ball of Ki and throw it at an enemy, which can explode if the user puts Ki enough in it.

Cyan- Ki Burst: The user of this power can combust the Ki inside him, making it hotter and stronger. When he uses this, his Ki turns Red and circule the user, and stays until the Ki cool. Acts like a shield to fire and it can just be used when the user is in the heat of a battle.
Green- Ki Blast: The user of this power can create a small ball of Ki being pressured. When the user releases the Ki, it blasts the Ki with a high speed to where the ball is aiming.
Red- Dìyù huǒ (Hellfire): The user makes the Ki around expand to both sides and up. After this, the user warms the Ki to a really hot temperature --The temperature of lava--, and then, basically, the user's Ki could destroy an area or some meters. The user's Ki, after that, just expires and he needs to recharge the Ki.
Cyan- Ki recharge: Recharge the user's Ki. That's it.
Green- Ability Enhancing: The user can enhance his normal abilities, such as Strenght, Speed, Durability, etc...
More attacks coming soon!
Enhanced Abilities
The user of this power has enchanced abilities. All of them, but in Gon's case, him reflexes are faster and his strenght is faster.
Past: Not to be revealed yet.

@Rhabby is this OC accepted?

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
He could have surprised them, so they wouldn't just attack him as an enemy. This is why he asks if they are going to attack him.

I mean, surely, this was a pretty moron thing to do, but he just want to fight!
He is a little bit crazy, but he is beautiful! >:(
Nah, m8. He was dropped on his head as a child. Dave would whoop him.
Actually, maybe I should make a post on that... hm...

It's not that I want them to fight, but he rushes in all ready to fight both Marik and the guy with the weird name I can't spell and then just walks over to Alex after being called out by him and questions him. It just doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.