• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Freaking kall m3.
Okayy. I missed 3 freaking ppages. No problem. From what I've saw, Banana's in and there's a forcefield.

Please explain all this shit to me.

@Mecha Who

All the Metas are still in the Himilayas and the government has launched another attack on them. Dylan, Marik, and Lucas are fighting Damien and the rest are fighting Banana I think.

@Epic_Banana I don't think you understand Nathan in his entirety.
He is pretty much invulnerable, unbeatable, and his strength at it's max is enough to shatter Earth. He is the Mary Sue of Outcasts: Reborn (which is why I've made him more of a pacifist), and how tall is Garfield? If he's over 8 feet, then yeah, he's taller than Nathan. If he's got muscles that put the Hulk to shame, then yeah, he's burlier than Nathan.
Just thought I should make this aware to you if it wasn't already.

@Epic_Banana I don't think you understand Nathan in his entirety.
He is pretty much invulnerable, unbeatable, and his strength at it's max is enough to shatter Earth. He is the Mary Sue of Outcasts: Reborn (which is why I've made him more of a pacifist), and how tall is Garfield? If he's over 8 feet, then yeah, he's taller than Nathan. If he's got muscles that put the Hulk to shame, then yeah, he's burlier than Nathan.
Just thought I should make this aware to you if it wasn't already.
No, I get that, I was originally gonna have Garfield fight him but lose horribly as he pounded on Nathan with no effect, kinda like a saitama fight. But Zander got In the way

Now that I'm thinking about it...
This armor the Angel has would have no affect on Nathan.
He's not a sinner. He's served for others his entire life.

what are its limitations? if it doesn't have limitation the its basically reality warping
The things that are created needs to abide to the laws of reality, besides, Angel Eyes can't think of anything reality warping as all he can think of when activating it is Holy this and Holy that!

Status
Not open for further replies.