• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

HOLY FRICKIN'...!!!

I honestly wasn't expecting Outcasts to make a comeback! :D Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to participate...I'm not able to do a whole lot of RPing at the moment, but maybe I'll be able to join when life gets a little bit less chaotic?

Yo. I was thinking. Maybe we could have the whole Prison break plan get fucked over by Jack trying to break out, and causing commotion that make everyone think the plan is in motion, when really, it's not.

Fucking around, doing almost nothing. The villains are closing in, but they had a little confrontation with each other, and the launch on this next prison is about to launch.

I think we should go with the prison break, as planned, and he uses the commotion. I'd say not actually have an attack until people are free and Skyfort 1 is finished.

I made a map of the base so far. We can "add" rooms as we need them, for instance a jail cell.
upload_2017-4-20_16-44-17.png

Yeah. Well, Adam in the last Outcasts was just a stupid character. And trust me. When it comes to Dave's 'cool act', he's currently under a bit of stress as of now, so he's a little more loose than he wants to be. He's on edge.

Dave really isn't all that powerful as of yet. Dirk is, yeah, but Dirk is doomed to die. By Jack.
Btw, if we don't handle Jack correctly, um... he could wipe out the Outcasts eventually. Just saying.

Nerf Dirk? Well, when it comes to some of our other Outcast members. Once Jack kills them... the best we can do is nerf everyone I guess. As for Dirk. Nerfing Dirk. Shit. I don't wanna do it, but I guess I can cut his power in have.
He is now five times more powerful than Dave. Instead of ten.

It actually does become half as powerful as it is originally (I should have mentioned that). Regardless. He's gonna be my favorite villain to play. Funny thing is, he's gonna be real chivalrous towards women. It's just natural for him XD

But, you're forgetting that Skyfort 1, will be built soon. As in, after we finish the raid, and pick up Quickdraw, then it will be finished. He has it almost done, and it has a lot of spare rooms, for people.

Yeah, he's only been in jail for about 2 months. He's been building it since he finished the stump base. He's in jail, mainly to take the piece from strorage to finish it.

I'm hope it's alright if I create a second character. This one will be at the prison and will be a good guy.

Name: Dillon
Appearance: Short and messy blonde hair with blue eyes. Prefers to wear a black leather jacket with a white undershirt.
Power: Black Lightning Manipulation
Strengths: He can create, shape and manipulate the electricity of a darker nature. He basically has the power of the negative side of electricity which is more destructive. He uses the electricity flowing through him to increase his stamina. He is also able to flow through electrical currents. He is able to generate electricity to greatly increase his speed. This is only the basics because he hasn't mastered his power yet.
Weaknesses: He doesn't have a body built for fighting and if it weren't for his electricity increasing the power of his punches, he wouldn't stand any chance in a close combat fight.
Personality: Calm and collected. Usually tries to analyze the situation he's in and to adapt to it. His powers cause him to be more hyperactive.

Last edited:
I'm signing off for the night, won't be able to RP till around 3 pm tomorrow. If u guys continue the prison break just assume Lucas went with you.

Hey, at @PeachyPie @Retro Master I recommend getting out of there ALIVE. Jack's got a berserker mode (like fucking Wolverine), and you'll need to do something to subdue him, or distract him, because he has the power to kill you both off. Personally, that'd be pointless deaths as we're not far in, so your goal is to MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!

Hey, at @PeachyPie @Retro Master I recommend getting out of there ALIVE. Jack's got a berserker mode (like fucking Wolverine), and you'll need to do something to subdue him, or distract him, because he has the power to kill you both off. Personally, that'd be pointless deaths as we're not far in, so your goal is to MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!
Thx for letting me know. I'll try to have him escape in the next few posts.

Never mind XD
With Rin and Levi supporting Dillon and Alyssa, Jack doesn't stand a chance. Yet.
Dave's still just drinking fucking Apple juice XD

Lol, @ToxicChopStick
Jack can fly, like, fast. Even though these wings are new, he adjusts easy. Unless Rin can accomplish that by going over 50 mph into the air with an increase of velocity without Jack sniffing him out and parrying him, we can safely assume Jack escaped.
Besides, I need him later.

Lol. Alright man. Sorry for the anti climatic thing. Just needed some sort of introduction for Jack Noir and Tier 1 Jack Noir.

Once Jack kills Dirk, he will be 'tier 3' and capable of wiping out the Outcasts unless we get more.