• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Name: Sozin
Appearance: Scraggly black hair, dark amber eyes, a black tee and black trousers, usually walks around barefoot
Power: Pyrokinesis (Manipulation of Fire)
Strengths: Bulky, able to take heavy hits
Weaknesses: Not that agile
Personality: Humorous, even when threatened

So, I think what could happen is that after the escape and introduction of the new characters, we all head back to base whereally adding the finishing touches to the Skyfort 1 are proving a bit difficult. There, after a few days, Jack finds them as they add the finishing touches to the Skyfort. Jack attacks, and learns of Ryker's power and goes all, "I want that." A fight breaks out, and Ryker buys everyone time by overloading his power causing an explosion to stop Jack for a bit so the others can board and escape.

That sounds good. After that, I'll have Jack disappear for a little while and hunt down Dirk. During this time, we could all make the cliche observation that Jack was killed, but really, he wasn't XD

We should probably slow our roll a bit. We need @koopa000 to respond so we can get the parts and leave. Also I won't be on for the majority of the weekend, so we need to get this part done soon.

I think escaping would be our top priority. The whole point of Quickdraw getting locked up, was to get the final piece of the part. If we aim for a direct attack at a certain point in the blockade, bust through and then scatter we should be home free. Freeing prisoners won't help cause they'll just get locked up again and beaten for trying to escape.

He's just hacking and slashing them to bits while they're frozen so as to make your escape attempt far more easier and smooth. He'll probably hang back and deal the rest of their fire, as he is a wanted fugitive. Like, a huge price on his head. Public enemy #1 to the Government.