• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

@koopa000 no pressure man, but uh... did you correct the Dave post? To Dirk, I mean? Because... you recognize him... but you don't know him. Like, a fucking legend just came outta nowhere.

Leave the military for Dirk to mess with. He'll keep them off your backs. Make sure to rub it in Dave;s face that you encountered Dirk, if any of your characters connect the dots and know it's him.

Sorry Intuition gets the best of me also Cybele is gonna be a Villager in Jon's Little Village gotta go in a little bit so just pretend that Alyssa is in the Kitchen Knocked out with a bottle of booze in hand

Jack's getting lots of powers yeah. Should I make a category of the powers he actually wants to use, and the powers he thinks are fucking useless? He's already obtained a lot. Most of them, at least to Jack, are stupid though. Like foresight. He doesn't know how to use it correctly. Or water manipulation, which is also useless to Jack.
Besides, Jack is supposed to become powerful fast. That's kind of the point. If I make him advance slowly like Syler, then I'm not having more of an original character. Jack is too crazy to NOT obtain an insane amount of powers fast. That's just his character.

Okay. I'ma gonna have to use my backup plan. Hyrain was asleep in his air form when the break happened, he wakes up, sees the prison in ruins, and goes to find the group that does it. Eventually, he finds them and hangs around them for a while, invisible (apart from the shimmer) to see what kind of intentions they have. He receives no sensory input whilst asleep in gaseous form, so that's perfectly plausible

Okay, I think I've got myself oriented. Page 10 was then going into the prison and getting everyone out. Page eleven was then destroying the military. And page twelve is them currently relaxing back at base, which I'm assuming is some sort of house, considering you get internet. That about right?

Yeeeah... If you joint today, going into an RP like this wouldn't be the best idea. Trust me, I made the same mistake when I first joint. This isn't really the best for beginners.

Yeah the thing is The base is underground below a tree so...
Ah. That's a problem. I see... Let me think about that, and create a way to bypass it. I mean, there must be a way to change it. Or, actually, that might be good for plot if Hyrain has to sleep separately outside. You know what I mean?