• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Dave doesn't exactly care is he's liked or not. He's at least good on his missions. Gets the job done. And yeah, he's loyal too. He'd probably risk his life for Tim and the others.

A good way to limit it's usage would be like what happened to Sasuke. When he abused it, he started to lose his eyesight. The only problem is I don't think Alex has a brother to take a pair of eyes from...
I think I'll just have it cause him pain in his eyes to use it and the pain increases the longer he uses it. I don't really want to have him go blind.

@koopa000
The funniest thing is, as soon as you said Dave isn't that likable, he goes and does something kind. Well, maybe not in ALyssa's point of view, as she drinks it, but Dave is kinda watching out for her, by throwing that shit out.

Probaby. Also so for roles of the original team.

Quickdraw is the strategist
Tim is the leader
Dave is the wildcard
And what us the rest?

Okay so I'm assuming that Lucas and Sam would be the ones that would help Quickdraw with the Sky Base, which I'm officially dubbing, the Skyfort 1.