• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Nah, I think it will be good. It will symbolize that they can't fully trust the Outcasts. This will also help Arthur push for the Anti-Meta Act, essentially making all metas criminals.

... Yeah. Precisely. I am glad I got that point across.
We saw Jack destroy a mile wide radius of forest back when his power was in it's early stages.
This was just a simple blast, like if Jack yawned and accidentally shot a beam.
If this were a movie, it would make for good cinema.

Or! Or actually fall back on the tons of actual material he has to work with! Did you I so that most of the time(in the comics and in the older cartoons) that not only can bumblebee talk but that he is a sass master!

@koopa000 If you don't want him to be dead, then you can go and make the President one of your OC's. The President isn't confirmed dead, it's just an assumption. As for the White House? Yeah. It's gone.

I think it's fine if the president died. In fact, anyone who isn't a meta and was at the blast radius should be dead. Based on Jack's power, there is no way any regular human can survive whatever he did.

At this point, explaining that he shot a beam at the White House would just be a waste of writing potential. Good stories (this includes RP's) revolve around mystery. Mystery makes it all better. But we don't have to be told what Jack has done. He's already done this two other times. It's nothing new.
White House gets destroyed. Jack is floating above it. Jack has Planet killing powers.
Yeah... I think we can safely assume that he did it without being told so directly.

He fired a giant blast, mate. Just role with it. I created a last stand theme going on, with the skeletal army, and around the area, where the blast didn't hit, there would be massive rubble, and people in danger. We gotta save the people, defeat an army, and try to kill Jack. Also a good theme for this would probably be, It Has Begun by Starset

Jack isn't just gained power boosting powers, he also has other things. Some that contain more energy, he can also eat pure energy, and (he is unaware of this) he can become a sentient energy form. Besides, Jack is gonna disappear for a good long while after this battle. Dave will be out of commission. Dirk and James will be dead.
I'll get to work on Mark Makara.