• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Well with the adrenaline rush, he wouldn't feel it until the rush is over. Hence by the battle, craziness. And Chaos is making his powers stronger. What we have to realize that to make the story compelling, we have to loose a few battles, and this one will be one.

Think about it. Having OP, and BS villains are way better than having OP and BS main characters. More obstacles to overcome. Hence why when I made my character stronger, he became evil, (Ryker)

Precisely. There will always be something that will put us down. We have to work to take those out. See, my eventual plan with Jack, is to have him as a big badie in the beginning, then he disappears for a LONG time. I reintroduce him way in the future, and we finally have to take out the longest living villain.
(He's gonna go interstellar. That's where he'll disappear to.)

Having OP characters is fine, but jack just isn't a good character

Take Bleach for example, they have had 2 OP villains. The difference is that Aizen is a villain fans love to hate but Ywatch is just hated

If you think about it, it's not Outcasts if there isn't some intense action, which we haven't had for a while since our last encounter with Jack.

Yeah, I need to respond. I have this balancing act, called high school, (which is my worst enemy) and I keep getting distracted from my RP's. :p I should reply in about 10 minutes.

I see Quickdraw as the older Brother of the Outcasts, mainly because how is the oldest, and acts even older and mature, and often has to nag them, or something. Is anyone else getting that vibe?

Well. Jack has Rin's power now...
He's waaaay too OP now. I need to kill him off. But I'll wait for the air ship thingy to arrive. Until then, good night.

I'd say about 1/2 a mile north. So how are we going to kill Jack. We could Chaos kill him, or someone lead him to the core of the Skyfort and set of the nuclear reactor.

Jack would absorb the Nuclear power. And missiles would barely affect him.
I was gonna have a double death. James touches Jack, and Jack kills James. Both characters die. Because the death touch is flawless. Whoever touches that hand will die, period. No exceptions. But the Outcasts don't know of this...

They were already driving when they were being chased and Alyssa even started to drive even faster. So unless Tim stopped all of time for like 10-15 min, there's no way he could've caught up too them.

Yeah Jack is a problem, but it's about to be resolved. I'm trying to prevent any plot holes. There's no way Tim could've caught up to them unless he stopped time for 10-15 min.