• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Yeah, it's Ryker trying to get Jack to put it on. He's a bit manipulative nowadays. Don't worry, I'm planning it to overload and crack, but I won't say for who yet. Besides,if you think about it, you can sense where someone is coming from and prepare for their attack, while Jack can only blindly attack. It evens it a bit in that area.

Yeah, but you wouldn't delete the post, just add the fact that you went around the house instead of just pulling up to the front and seeing us. From the way you put it, it would be impossible to know we were there.

Yeah, but we could do that durijg the Jack Arc. Would work much better there. Or even better, at the end of the government arc, and ends up causing the Jack arc, because he won that fight.

It hasn't been presented as a problem, and probably shouldn't for a while. You gave no description on how it works, or what the purpose is, and we are currently dealing with three major events, which all lead to the destruction of either human kind or meta kind.

lol. I was thinking of making a very minor villain once my other character's are either dead or missing, so i can spend time on this new guy.
And yeah, Jack's not accepting that necklace.

The Deck's work like this: every deck come's with a belt and buckle in which the deck would slide right into the buckle transforming the user into a Rider along with summoning of mirror monster for that respectful deck.

Try and compare it to Jack. Jack affects the whole damn world. He has enough power to eradicate the United States, if not the World. He is an extremely dire threat that poses more of a problem than most other characters, and soon enough, even more a threat than ANY character.
One way to kill him is to use somebody superior to him, or simply have James touch Jack.

An overall arc, would effect all the characters in some way.

And individual character arc, effects one person in particular.

And good example of this is with the Chaos arc. it not only bring the villains together, but causes problems and proves a threat to the Outcasts.

And individual arc, would be June after learning of Ryker's betrayal and his later death. It may be an large scale effect that is powerful, but it only influences one or two people.

Ok so i thought of this

After attaining all 13 and bringing them from the mirror world Draco had accidentally left open the mirror world portal and release all the mirror monsters in which the monster are prepared to feed on all the life force from any living organism