• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Name: William
Appearance: William has black eye's but,will change color depending on which element he use's and light tan hair.William wears a grey shirt it a black button shirt around him, with only the first button buttoned. Williams wears blue jeans with a yellow lighting bolt on both side's of his pant's and a pair of Air Jordans.
Power: able to manipulate any type of element
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): able to find from people with ease and is crafty with a pair of scissors.
Weaknesses: William must be careful while using his power since he's still learning his how to fully use his power
Personality: William is shy around other and will always try to hide from them

Hey everyone, Taylor informed me that she just doesn't have time for this anymore, and I am here to tell you she is dropping out of not only the RP, but also the site.

Well some of us are getting into a car, Three people are in a forest, some people are at a mansion in a jungle and I don't know about the others.

I don't remember that part, but I do remember what's been going on recently with the others. You remember the little political bits with Arthur and James, right?

Arthur (anti-meta cause) sent Zane to assassinate James (pro-meta cause). James and Rin set an appointment to meet, and they did so at a coffee shop. Rin, Dillon, and Quickdraw talked politics with James, and they left. James and Zane met, and Zane formed an alliance with James upon discovering James is actually a meta, and hearing James' views on certain topics. That's where we are on that.
Rin, Dillon and Quickdraw went to the mall, where Fern was being used by her manager for her product, taking advantage of Fern's ability. Netero, a new hero, entered the scene, and they all successfully pulled Fern out of that business.
Chaos is about ready to do something big, and sent devices to each of his disciples that can mask their power. Jack did not accept his. Jack is now on his way to Washington DC, but is first going up against a military installation. James is on his way to Washington DC. The final showdown is about to begin. People are going to die, and Jack is going to ruin EVERYTHING.

What do you mean? She can unlock other people's hidden potential. Like let them actually use their powers, if they are unable too. Or read what powers they have.

Also I'm planning a meeting between Ryker and June soon. Hopefully before the DC attack.

Later on, but that will probably be after the Chaos arc. She'll have to deal with the loss of her best friends and cause some emoticons trauma.
So any of you aura sensors, get ready, cause Ryker is about to make an appearance.

Hey isn't Jack gonna be Oblivious to the Airship heading for the same place he his orrrrr is the Skyfort just gonna camp-out near the shores of D.C.

Jack will remain ignorant to that, so I've answered a part of your question.
(I was thinking, after killing off Dirk, Dave, Jack, and James, of making another character based off of Gamzee @PeachyPie lol)

Why though? Is it important for Dave and Dirk not to exist for her to?
As for my 'Gamzee'... should I simply stick with Gamzee Makara or be original?

Name: Gabriel Makara
Appearance: Tall, lanky, and very skinny. Thick, long, poofy black hair. Known to wear face paint that resembles a Clown.
Power: It's not completely known what he is capable of, but what IS known is Gabe is unkillable. No amount of damage can seem to kill him.
Strengths: Seems to have an unlimited amount of stamina, able to keep going without stopping.
Weakness: CAN be killed if his head is separated from his body, or his brain is attacked immediately.
Personality: Constantly high. Kid needs his weed to stay unfocused. Without the weed, he is a deranged psychopath. Has a weird obsession with clowns, and carries a bike horn that he occasionally or excessively honks with. As long as he's high, he's chill.