• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge. (RP)

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Sparklight enjoyed the conversation, the squid creature acted in a childish way but she is probably bigger then him. how ironic sparklight thought.

He wasn't sure if to follow them or not, but after a long thought he decide to see how they are doing.

He left his room and tried to find them, he didnt know the way to their room.
After a while he spotted them talking with two creatures, one of them is the same creature he helped before.
he walked closer without his spear to protect him, he was curious about what they're talking about.

Last edited:
"O--Oh my, Im sorry about that." She said, a little saddened by the fact that her Co-Worker had been through rough times.
"I lived in a Lower quarter of the Capital, Zaphias. It was a quiet little place, everyone working together. The nobles, on the other hand, always looked down upon us." She put her hand down, looking at spark. "Thats why I joined the Knights. I believed that, as a Knight, I could defend the Lower quarter. I really had no other goal in Mind." She lifted up her other hand--The one that had the Bracelet on it--"That's where I met the Captain of the Fredrock brigade." She got off of the counter, standing up straight.

Spark listened, interested about her story. “That’s pretty interesting. I wish I could do cool stuff like you.” He said, before stopping and lifting up the pot. “I guess this will work.” He thought, putting a bit of it in separate bowls, then putting a spoon in each one. “I’m gonna take this to the kids. They all are together anyway.” He told Yin, before taking the bowls to the inklings room. “Okay guys, I brought you guys something actually edible.” He said, setting it all down.

Coral smiled and squeaked again, walking over and grabbing a bowl. She began eating whatever Spark made, while Reef watched. “Is it good sis...?” He asked, and Coral nodded. “Okay, I guess I’ll have some too then!” He said with a grin, grabbing his bowl and eating it.

Erik took a meal, He judged that, if Inklings could eat this, then Spark finally made something eatable. Erik started to eat and was a bit shocked himself (Or maybe just Ravio's food also was terrible). He quickly ate everything and said "Thank you" to Spark.When he ended, he took a bowl, that was probably for Amy and He brought it to her "You probably are hungry too... So take it and eat some"

Coral finished and made a squeak sound, before walking out. “Be careful sis, I’ll be there once I finish!” Reef yelled after her.
—————————————-
Coral began exploring the halls, letting out a small noise now and then. Sh saw something move from the corner of her eye, and decided to follow it.

Yin followed, Smiling at how proud he looked.
"I guess you were right. Just put in Sweets, and the kids will love them." She said, as she seen the Smaller Inkling walk out.

"She'll be Fine. As far as I know, their's nothing here that would intentionally hurt her." She thought, as she looked around the room.

Coral continued looking around, following the shadow. She got close enough to be grabbed, as she began struggling. “KEW! KEW! KEW!” She began loudly squeaking, as her mouth was covered, and she let out a whimper.

Eric was sitting on his bed, after he came to his room. He thought about everything that happend to him recently. "Let's gather the facts and memories. First, I'm now in Outcast Edge. I don't remember, how I get here... Second thing, there are people that probably aren't connected at all with my world. Third thing, Nawi didn't stop attacks people but there still didn't appeard new Reapers... What if... I'm the last one"

After some time Erik heard Coral. He left his room and saw, that she was following something. "Maybe I schould just walk behind her" Eric said as He remembered that Beskost came here somehow.

Coral looked up and saw a skeleton, and let out another whimper. Her tentacles turned gray, as the skeleton grinned. “Aw...how cute.....your scared huh? Well, too bad....” The monster growled, picking Coral up by her neck.

"Better leave her alone" Erik yelled, as He saw skeleton. "Or I will take care of this hand that just grabbed her" He said, then he took from his pocket his knife.

Meanwhile, in the another plane of existence. Światowid (4#) talked with Boehrn (3#) "I heard that there is only one Reaper left" Boehrn said "Yes, but my soldiers can't find him" Światowid replied. After a while of silence, Boehrn said "Than you had to find him and kill yourself"

"Roger that"

“Heheheh. That’s cute, but I gotta job to do. So, see ya kid.” The skeleton mumbled. “Oh, and, the names Shard. Better tell your workers to remember that bud.” He said, before teleporting off with Coral.

Spark smiled as he watched everyone in the room. “I’m glad I chose to work here. Best choice. Ever made.” He said with a yawn. “It’s tiring though....”

Shard ended up in a room under the building, grinning. “Okay, lets do this....” He mumbled, putting a strapping Coral to a chair. “Kew...?” She squeaked, and Shard summoned a bone attack a slammed it down on her head. “KWAUH!” She yelped in pain, beginning to cry. “Shut it kid, or I’ll give you more pain then you can imagine.” Shard snapped, as Coral quieted down, silently sobbing under her breath.

Hearing Yelling, she rushed over to where her Sword was resting on the wall. She grabbed the rope, looking at Spark and Reef.
"I'll be right back!" she said, as she started her way to the Source

As she reached the source, she found Erik.
"Erik! Whats going on?!" She said, as she flipped her sheathe up, Grabbing the Sword Handle.

At Terca Luminos, a Lone soldier can be seen running over to the Meeting room. The doors opened to see Alexander doing Paperwork.
"What calls you here." Alex said, in his usual Deep tone. He didn't enjoy people walking in untended, but it was something he had to deal with.
"Sir! Reports of a Group calling themselves 'Outcast Edge' have been found housing children!" The knight said, still out of breath from the Run over to the Meeting room.
"Where, precisely, were they last seen." He asked the knight, as he put his pen Feather down.
"Sir, last one was seen not too long ago, in the nearby town."

Coral whined softly as Shard stared at her, and the monster got an idea. “I’ll pose as a worker, that might work!” He thought, teleporting up.
——————-
Shard noticed Yin, walking over as he tried to act cool. “Heya. I’m new here, and I heard yelling. Whats going on...?” He asked in a calm tone, although inside he was losing it.

Magic Sparkle

(because i missed a lot i will pretend like sparklight is still in his room and still got a bowl of the food)

Sparklight looked at the bowl, it didnt look like the regular food he sees everyday, but it is smell sweet, sparklight took a bite of the food.

Sparklight's horns start sparkling with electricity, almost blowing all the electricity he stored there. The food was sweet, in fact maybe too much sweet, but he didnt care about that.
"poyo!" He said, he was totally amazed by how the food was sweet, much sweeter then the food he normally eat.
He swallowed it all with another bite and sighed from the good meal.

He then heard yelling and noices, which made him confused a bit about what going on.
He peeked from his room but right now he haven't seen anything how weird he thought

Reef walked out, trying to find out was going on. He noticed Yin, Erik, and some other person that he didnt trust already. “Who are you?!” Reef growled at him, and Shard shoved him a bit. “This wont work. So, I’ll go back to where your sister is.” He mumbled, before Shard teleported away.

Eryk was angry at himself, He schouldn't warn his opponent but to attack and after a while... He didn't noticed people that gathered around him for a while then he said "Some kind of monster kidnapped Coral, Yin! We have to rescue... Her...You,this thing behind you kidnapped her" Eryk yelled as he turned around to them. "Quickly, He can teleport himself"

Suddenly, he heard a calm voice behind him "Oh, He can teleport too. Then don't worry, he won't escape far" Frelio said.

"Oh, He did already" said Frelio suprised.

Coral heard a warp sound, looking up. “Hey little one....wanna play?” Shard growled, as Coral whined quietly. “Okay, here is the game. I am gonna pierce through your body with a blue attack. If you dont move, you cant get hurt. Go.” He mumbled, as multiple blue bone attacks came up from the ground and went through Coral, who struggled to stay still as she kept whimpering.

Erik turned to the new person "Then you schould came quicker" He said in anger as he believed, that he failed to protect another person. He attacked Frelio without thinking and Frelio calmly dodged his attack "Woah, kid. Don't worry, We can rescue her with a group that we have here" Frelio said and looked at everyone. The only person he recognized was Yin, so, the rest of the group had to be a new kids. "It seems that he can teleport. But, my sword can search for him and teleport us to the place, where he is right now" Frelio explained and he draw his sword, Honimoru.

Shard began to get bored, Coral was smart enough not to move. “Hey kid. Look behind you, your brother! He’s DEAD!” He lied, as Coral tried to turn, as she felt the attacks stab into her body as she let out a loud cry. “Hehe! IDIOT!” You’ll die here from your injuries, and your brother? He will forget you like everyone else will....” Shard hissed, as Coral let out a soft wheezing sound, unable to even make her little squeaks anymore.

Yin looked suspicious, but hearing what Eryk said settled it.
"Teleportation? Okay then. Another point in the Weirdness factor." She said, as she looked around. "where should we start?" she Turned around to see The other person. "That would help."

"Tell me, what direction did they head? If we can find out where they hide, then we can give us more Sacrifices." Alex said, as the Knight froze.
"S--Sir, they headed South...We dont know exactly where they are, but.."
"No buts. I want the exact location by Next Weekend. If not," He smirked, "Their will be an unexpected blastia explosion here.

Yin's head perked up as she heard the Cry. She quickly ran to where it came from.
"Coral!" Yin yelled, still running over to the Source of the sound.

Shard heard someone coming and growled, making his attacks go away. “Sorry kid, but i gotta bounce.” He mumbled, teleporting away. Coral whimpered softly, her vision beginning to get blurry.

"Then... Send me there...I'm not a normal human... I will be able to make him wish he was never born... She hadn't do anything to him" said Eryk. Frelio was still calm "Alright, here we go" and he cut in the air, then a portal had been created. Eryk, without waiting for the others jumped in.

He jumped in and saw badly wounded Coral "Corall..." He started to cry but he was happy "I will find this bastard"

Meanwhile, Światowid came to Mortals plane. To the place close to the żniwiarz, that he was looking for. "Well, I think that he may survive 5 or 10 seconds, if He will be lucky enough"

Eryk came to Coral and took her up "Don't worry, you are safe now. I don't know how to heal, so we need to wait for the rest"

Magic Sparkle

(im still confused so i will try to keep up with you, you are just too fast)

Sparklight searched for a bit until he sees a portal from a distance, he sees that the creature that was near it going in.

Sparklight fast sped up to catch up to the portal before it disappears, "something is wrong" he told himself as he run.
But he wasn't fast enough and the portal disappeared before he entered it.

Sparklight was disappointed of his running skills that they weren't good enough, but it didnt let it throw his spirit away, there have to be a way. Sparklight's horns start glowing as he pull his spear out of them.

She reached where the sound was, and immediately stopped.
"Coral will be Fine." She said, as she walked up to Eryk. "May I?" She said, crouching down near the two. She held her hands out, closing her eyes. The familiar Green Aura surrounded her, before heading into Coral. She did this a few more times before she put her hands down. "Lets hope that was enough." She said, Sitting down.

"S--Sir, A blastia Explosion? You couldn't possibly mean.." The knight started walking backwards.
"Yes...Now, go out and find them!" He yelled, as the Knight started running out the door. "The nerve of these Knights. Now, where was I? Oh, Yes." He resumed his paperwork.

Last edited:
Coral looked up at Eryk and smiled slightly, before shutting her eyes slightly and she let out a quiet whine.
——————-
August looked up at the building, smiling. “This is the place...first day on the job...” She mumbled, before someone landed on top of her. “Ow...what the...” She muttered, as she saw a skeleton.

Światowid saw a building from the distance "Well, what we have here. I can sense him there. It seems that he never took any Reaper pill, well then. He will die faster...maybe let him feel a bit of my power and everyone that aren't blind to Nawi.

Frelio saw Sparklight and smiled "Hey, you also want to go" and he opened another portal "then go to them"

Eryk stopped his crying and smiled, she was safe now. He thought he can rest... And he felt it. Nawi presence, really powerfull one. Normally, Nawi don't let others to know that they coming only if... They Hunt at you "If this monster came here, that power... If its unknown for me Nawi, then we won't beat it. He may kill us all. I have to find a way" He said to himself a bit too loud, He remind himself about Reaper pills, they give great power but... White one cause big pain, Red one big pain and May take something from your current body, black ones destroyies current żniwiarz's body "No, this is a too big risk"

Shard saw the gem in front of him, and began throwing attacks as August ran into the building, Shard following after her. “Shoot! This is bad!’ She thought, hiding behind a wall as she heard the skeleton getting closer.

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight looked at the creature, he was familiar and unfamiliar. He looked the portal, something about it the fact he just created with like nothing make he suspect.
He kept staring at it while holding the spear, he wasn't sure if to enter or not, he also forget that the creature was still near him.

Światowid saw a skeleton in front of the building, and decided to show himself "Hi, can you open this door for me, young skel." He asked him "I just want to kill someone, that is inside the building and I just don't want to stay in this 'mortal' world any longer.

Frelio heard that someone was closing an entrence door. He came and he saw August "Hi, may I know who are you and why are you so loud. It's that I just see many new faces today"

Shard smiled. “That makes two of us. I’m trying to get two at the moment. Wanna help each other out?”
———————-
August panted softly, adjusting her glasses a bit. “There’s this....crazy skeleton.....trying....to kill me......” She managed to say, sitting down on the ground.

Światowid smiled "Maybe... Two people behind this doors Four in some kind of room, but which one is Żniwiarz... Who are your targets, little skeleton"

Frelio looked at August "I will check this, so, do you mind to open the door"

Eryk was calmed down then he said to Yin about what he felt "Ms. Yin, this guy is still somewhere around here, I can tell it. But... There is something probably more dangerous that bothers me. Not so far from us there is a Powerfull Nawi,something like Slovian Demon. They can be only killed in special ways and I never felt something like that... It's not normal, I'm just worried"

“1. Don’t call me little. 2. A green gem creature right behind this door, and a little squid girl.” Shard explained, crossing his arms.
———————————-
“But they’re right behind the door! Why would you open it!?” August exclaimed, confused.

She looked up at Eryk, confused.
"Slovian Demon? ." She asked Eryk. She had killed only Small Monsters, with the Exception of Gatusso. If it was anything like that, she would wish she could Keep away.

Not long after he Sent the knight out, a Captain came.
"What now." Alex said, slightly annoyed that he couldn't get anything done.
"Our sensors have picked up a Base off to the Southwest. Would you like to go?" The commander said, as Alexander Smirked.
"I will. Get my Horse Raptor, and I will head in with Pvt. Corlessa." Alex said, standing up. It would be good to head out.

Shard smiled and opened the door, seeing August. “Here’s one of them....” Shard growled, grabbing the gem with magic and lifting her up. “What the...?a l-little help- WOAH!” August yelled as she was slammed into a wall. “This will be quick...” Shard said with a grin.