• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge. (RP)

"Hi, Coral. You schould remember when I told you about what happend to my family and friends... That they died. And that you and Reef told me that even if you can't replace them... That you may be my friends, I died becouse I wanted to protect you" Eryk told to Coral. Tomasz was sitting on the floor "So, they are kids from Outcast Edge. How do you plan from them to meet me" Tomasz asked "You will see later" Eryk said.

Coral heard Eryk and looked up, sniffling a bit. “Kew....?” She squeaked, tilting her head. She then broke away from the others and hugged Eryk, nuzzling closer to him. “Kew!” Reef watched and smiled as he saw Corals tentacles turn back to normal, and sighed. “She really cares about you Eryk. She never does this to anyone else.......” He said with a grin, as Coral continued to hug her friend, squeaking happily.

Eryk hugged Coral back and said "I'm sorry everyone. I were worried a bit, don't you" then he stood up and said "Also I want you to meet new kid in Outcast Edge, Tomasz. Maybe he will say something about himself" Eryk said, then inside of them. He came to Tomasz's prison "Let's do similar thing like when you gived me energy". On Tomasz's body, one eye changed colour and It said with Tomasz's voice "Whoa, I-... It's nice to meet you, I'm Tomasz. Just a Orphan, bullied by older Brother that did suicide. I want to warn you that after while before and after death, I'm emotionless" after that eyes changed colour again and Eryk with his voice asked "Where is Ms.Yin?"

Coral tilted her head, confused on what just happened. “Kew...?” She said, as Reef giggled. “Heh, she cant understand.....” He thought, before walking over and picking her up, setting her on his back. “Urm....Tomasz? Please dont talk about suicide much...I’ll tell you and Eryk why later.....” He whispered, before backing away a bit and setting Coral down.

She slowly got up, using her sword as a Cane. She looked at her Blood-soaked Robe, and Sighed.
"Frelio, just a few more minutes, then it'll be finished." She said, finally standing up straight, and putting her sword back on her shoulder. She closed her eyes, as a Rune appeared under her.

"Come forth of Aberration of the world, Light of the heavens, open up the gates of hell, and call Lightning!" Lightning began to appear near Alexander, some even coming as to hit him. "Indignation!"A final, Giant lightning bolt landed, causing an Explosion with Dust picking up. Because of the Over-Exhaustion of using Over limit, the Aura faded, and she face planted onto the Hard ground.

"Now would be a Good time, Frelio." She thought before passing out.

Alexander on the other hand was in extreme pain. Guardian frost wouldn't work, so he had to think of something else.

"If I call my Horse raptor, I could get out of here as soon as we get back."

Boehrn saw what happend to Alexander "Well, I don't want to lose a precious ally. Better came there and rescue him 'a bit', visit a skeleton and begin a war" said Boehrn to himself and he came through the portal in Nawi World.

He was standing next to badly hurt Alexander "You lost, your fault. But I can rescue you. You have only promise me that you will help to provide this world into Chaos" He told to him.
- +. -
Flexio teleported and saw Yin "It seems you reached your limits" and he felt presence similar to Światowid's but a lot stronger and older. He noticed Boehrn but it seemed that Boehrn didn't notice Flexio, or he didn't care that Flexio was here. Young swordsman took his friend and teleported back to Outcast Edge.

Alexander grunted as Boehrn was talking.
"Fine, I will..Ng...Help you. Now, where did that Woman go? I need to finish what I started." Alex said, as he Slowly got up, using his Sword as a Cane. "Actually, I would like to know who is the person I would be helping."

Inside the Out-Cold Yin's head, she would be reliving moments of when she was Home.
"Yin! Come on! You need to help with the Aque Blastia!" A child said, running up the stairs, into her Room.
"Ted, didn't we fix it last week? Also, why dont you just go get the Knights?" Yin said, sitting up from her bed, as an Unknown dog lays beside her. Ted rolled his eyes.
"You know the Knights wont come down here! They stay in the Royal Quarter!" Ted said, as as Yin Stood up.
"What about Nagi?"
"I couldn't even go see Nagi!"

:"Ted! Ted! Come down! You're helping!": A voice called out, as Ted Responded. "Coming! Come on, Yin!"
Yin turned to her Dog, grabbing her Rope that carried her blade. "You can stay here and rest. I'll come back and get you later."

Boehrn smiled, at least Alexander wasn't stupid enough to work for a random person "I'm Slovian God of Suffer and Sadness, Boehrn. You are the most lucky being in the existence, becouse Nija thinks that you are worth and valuable ally for us. Now, do you mind if I will take us somewhere, let's call it 'Hospital'. I could order Yeorńs to heal you here, but it could be even more painfull... " as Boehrn was saying this, he opened with his key portal to Nawi World "... Don't worry about your opponent, dealing with her is a part of your 'help' in this. Don't try to cheat or attack me, I really can be a hard opponent for you" Boehrn said.
@@@@@@@
Flexio came with unconscious Yin "What happend to her" Eryk said as He saw Yin with Flexio "Don't worry" Flexio replied "She is just tired, that's all"

"After death my soul travel to search for a new body, the only trait in common with the body is that I get the same gender. I lived in a year 867, and everyone I knew were attacked by enemy... Still, mentally I'm a 12 years old" said Eryk "people like me are called a Reapers".

“That’s so cool! I wish I could do that!” Reef said with a grin. Coral jumped down, walking off somewhere. “Not again....” Reef whined, before walking after her.
——————————-
Coral looked at the doors to exit the building, tilting her head. “Kew? Kew....” She squeaked, pushing the doors open and walking out, sitting down, looking up at the sky. Reef continued looking around inside, not knowing she left.

Alexander smirked, Still slouching.
"I guess I can play your game." He said, Walking into the portal.

The sleeping Yin began to start moving around In her sleep, as a memory changed.
She was bsb in her knight uniform, sitting around, talking to one of the other Female knights, when someone came rushing in.

They appeared at the outskirts of town, as monsters were attacking a caravan.
"Yin! We got your back!" An unfamiliar voice said, as she nodded. She grabbed her sword, running over to the Caravan, attacking countless monsters along the way. A black tentacle with Countless Red marking appeared infront of the caravan, as Yin jumped, throwing her sword down on it. She landed, grabbing her sword. Looking behind her, she seen the child clutching a doll. She crouched down near her, picking her up.
"We'll get you to your Mommy, Okay?" She said, while the child nodded, still shaking.
Running over to the barrier, a War hound attacked multiple monsters, as Yin Thanked Lambert.
She reached the mother, and started on her way in the town.

At least, that is what would've happened if the dogs never ran off.
"Lambert! Brutus! Rayo!" Knights yelled, as yin looked back to see them running. Her commanding officer had told her to stay, but she ran after them.

They seen Lambert, but he wasn't Lambert at the same time. He attacked one of the guild members, carrying him up, and making a rain of Blood.
The other female member was drenched in it, and began to scream. 'Lambert' then rushed over, trying to attack her.
"Llaammmbbeeerrrttt!" Yin yelled, as the Monster looked at her, stopping his approach on the other Member.
"I'm Sorry...Old Friend." She said, as they ran up to eachother. Before they could connect. It switched to another memory.

Boehrn smiled and came through the portal to Nawi. As Yeorńs saw their patient (Alexander) their started to heal his wounds "They are great in this job, you will see" He heard that someone came to the Room and saw demonic little girl, Nawi smiled and hugged Boehrn "Uncle Borutha, Uncle Borutha" She was saying happily "How often I can tell you to not use my real name as it isn't very safe" said Borutha (Beohrn) "Marysia, look at our guest here. I have to visit someone" and Beohrn made his way to Shard. After some time he found the skeleton "Hi there, I would like to talk with you"
----+++----
Meanwhile, Flexio was searching for August to help him with kids, unconscious Yin and Spark. Eryk noticed that Reef came after Coral and he followed them.

Shard looked over with his one eye, slightly interested. “Eh, okay. Make it quick though, got places to be, weapons to build, people to kill, my common schedule, and I dont got all the time in the world.” He said with a yawn, slightly bored.
——————
August had been looking through a book about monsters, seeing a section about skeletons. She wanted to find out more about the enemie, and exspose their weakness in battle if he came back. “Lets see.....magic bone attacks......teleportation.......Gaster Blasters......weaknesses!” She said to herself, finding what she needed.
—————-
Coral continued to stay silent, before standing up with a sigh. “Kew.....” She squeaked, looking around. “Somethings wrong....” She thought to herself, walking forwards a bit.

Boehrn smiled at Shard "I knew that you would have time for me. You really failed your job in killing Inklings,both of them are alive and feel pretty good actually. You see, I search for an ally to destroy Outcast Edge. If you ask why then its becouse we lack a bit with manpower. But it's not a big deal if you don't want to, becouse who would like to work with a coward, that escapes by using teleportacion. Would you like to help me, bring death, suffer and chaos" Boehrn proposed to Shard "If you want to be something more than a stupid pile of bones, then come with me to one place" and he opened portal to Nawi World.
[[[[[[]]]]]]]
Flexio found August "Hey, would you like to help me... You read about skeletons... We will win, if he will come back. Also, it's your first day at work, didn't it. Welcome, if you have a problem you can came to your friends from work, like me, Spark or Yin.

Shard yawned again and stretched, glaring at Boehrn. “I’m not a coward. I just value my life, thank you very much. And my teleportation would be very helpful to someone like you, it could get the people far away from the others.” He snapped, before calming down. “But, it would be nice to torture one of those Inkling kids awhile, before bringing death. I guess I’ll go.” He said, entering the portal.
—————————-
August looked up at Flexio, smiling a bit. “Okay. And, I think I know how to stop that Shard skeleton guy!” She said happily. “If we can tire him about enough, he wont be able to teleport, then, we can stop him!” She said excitedly, adjusting her glasses a bit. “Erm....sorry, got a bit too excited....” She said, scratching the back of her head, slightly embarrassed.

Boehrn came to portal after Shard and they appeard in Nawi World "Well, welcome in my lair, quite nice, Isn't it" said Boehrn to Shard, then he saw that Alexander ended his healing "Oh, are you better now, Commander" Boehrn asked.
- [] -
Flexio smiled at August. "Now, we schould return to the rest. What do you think and it’s quite a good information about our opponent weakness" Flexio said and he came back to the rest.
Meanwhile, Eryk still followed Reef and Coral. "Hey, Persecutor. Why do you even bother to follow them" Tomasz asked "One time, Coral was attacked and I couldn't protect her. So, now I keep an eye on them" Eryk said.

Reef stopped, facepalming. “Please dont be outside......” He thought, before walking to the door.
—————————-
Shard tapped his foot, bored. “Hey, I’m gonna go see if I can grab one of them. Be right back.” He said, teleporting.
—————————-
August stood up, starting to follow Flexio when she felt something grab her arm. “Huh...?” She said, turning to see Shard. “U-u-uh.....” She stuttered, and the skeleton grinned, teleporting again.
—————————-
Shard appeared back in the Nawi world with a grin. “Yo. I found one of the workers.” He said, pushing August a bit.

Borutha came closer to August "Well, who we have here. Shard, you have quite interesting ability" Boehrn called Marysia and young demon came "Master Boehrn, you called" She asked "Can you ask Nija, if she can visit me" Boehrn said "Of course" and She left. Boehrn turned around to August and last Yeorń left room. "Young lady, try to attack me. With your best attack, no holding back. I want to check workers strength, strength that with a luck could kill my little brother" Borutha ordered to August, He sounded calm with a voice that don't want to hear any objections.
©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©
Flexio turned to August, but he didn't saw her. "Hmm, maybe she forget something"

August began trembling, scared of what was gonna happen. “Um....I have ferrokinesis, so I can only really move metal around....not well for fighting......” She said as an excuse, then had an idea. “The cameras! Idea!” She thought, before typed a message on her phone, “check the cameras” And sent it.

Boehrn smiled dissapired "That's sad..." He looked at August, He saw her phone but he wasn't interested in doing something with it. Nija came to Boehrn "What do you want, number 3" Nija asked, Boehrn came to her in the blink of eye and looked into Nija's eyes "I, Borutha will be now a number 2. Sorry, I like your plan but you schouldn't be a Chaos Queen. Say hi to my little brother" Borutha attack so fast that probably nobody saw, when his hand pierced Nija "As a Nawi, I don't have to bother, where to attack you, goodbye. We will see each other after 500 years, I will become stronger to this time". Nija died and dissapired "Now, When Alexander will came. I will want to tell you something and Miss August, be my guest or maybe you would rather die by Shard's hand. Not that I force you, Shard or anything"
########################
Flexio saw a message on his phone and came to Spark "Hey Spark, can you go check cameras for me, pleease" he asked him. For now, He was too tired to teleport.

“Mmkay.” Spark mumbled, walking over to a computer and checking. “Wait...what is that.....yo Flexio.....might wanna see this....” He said, downloading the video on his tablet and walking over.

August nodded, whimpering a bit. “OK....just dont hurt me.....” She said softly, and Shard smiled. “What are you planning to do?” The skeleton asked, curious.

"Shard, it's just a part of the plan... Well, I wasn't planning that she will send a message to them. But, it's even better. One of them. Flexio, has the power of teleportacion, called God's Omnipresence. I knew this, becouse I helped him to create this power. When they will see you on cameras, they will visit us. We won't need to do anything and you may see them, eaten by Nawis. Of course kids will probably stay in Outcast, we will finish them off after killing the workers... Of course something may go wrong, so we need to be prepared. Also, after Outcast Edge... I want to bring chaos to the rest of the worlds, with your help" He said with a grin.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Flexio came and saw video on the Cameras, "The two of us will rescue her, Yin need to stay here. She need to rest and someone have to stay with kids" Flexio said "tell me, when you will be ready, Spark"

Alexander looked around, impressed.
"I see, able to use powers without Blastia. Very interesting." He said, walking around.

A sleeping Yin began to Mumble around, saying "Lambert" or "Gatusso"
"Holy power come to me, First Aid!" Yin conscious said, as the memory turned into a Battlefield. A Huge wolf in front if them. The four were panting, as if the battle was going on for awhile.
"Yin! Take it easy on the artes!" An old voice said, slashing the monster with his dual Blades.
"You take it easy, old man! Solar Edge!" She yelled, shooting the Wave of Light at the Monster.

The memory glitched, having everything move about. Yin's physical body began moving around more, as the memory became more unusual.

Last edited:
August growled, then tackled Shard. “What the heck?!” The skeleton yelled,as August jumped up. “If you wanna h-hurt my friends....y-your’re gonna have to k-kill me first....” She stuttered, and Shard laughed. “Gladly....”

"Easy kids, I don't want from you to destroy my home. Miss August, please calm down untill your friends arrive" He sounded calm and friendly, but it seemed to don't work on August "I said calm down, mortal. If you don't want from me to be nice, then I can just step on you like at a bug you are. I need you alive for now, when you won't be need, then Alexander or Shard will finish you. Sit, now!!!" Borutha shouted with his true, demonic voice. He wasn't a very patient person and he believed that workers will came soon.

Last edited:
August yelped, deciding to sit down. “Heh. Your not so tough, huh?” Shard said, bending down and grabbing August glasses to annoy her more, and the gem simply tried ignoring him. “Please hurry guys....” She thought, when Shard had an idea. “Wait, idea! She’s smart enough to hack her way in to send a message to someone she didnt have ability to contact, she could have the information we need.” Shard said, and August flinched, realizing he was right.

Borutha grinned as he heard Shard's idea "Alright, Shard. You can hurt her as much as you want to get the informations,of course without killing her"
/////&&/////
Flexio said to Spark when He created a portal "We are ready to go Spark, if you want to do something then do it now, we may be off for a while"

Shard smiled, grabbing August by her neck as she began thrashing around. “Leave me alone! Please!” She yelled, as the skeleton summoned a sharp bone attack, holding it in one hand. “Lets see....how much damage can you do to a gem without killing it....? Lets find out.....” Shard mumbled, slowly dragging the edge of the attack down August’s arm, while she continued trying to break away.

Spark nodded, running off as he started packing things in a bag, a dart gun, his taser, first aid kit, and a pocket knife. “What else do I need....? I’ll check the weapons box...” He thought, running off to the employees only room, looking through a box he brought.

"I didn't forget about you, Alexander. I hope that you will greet with me our guests that schould come soon. Most of your wounds schould be healed" said Borutha.

Flexio waited for Spark, the only thing he needed was his sword. He hoped that Yin will be awake, when they will came. That August will be safe and that kids won't be in danger anymore. "Nice dreams, I schould do something with this skeleton that kidnapped August first"

Shard continued cutting through Augusts body with the bone, asking questions along the way. “Ok, so, how did you hack into that guys messages? I could use that ability.” The skeleton told the small gem, who stayed silent besides for a small whimper. He sighed and stabbed the attack into her side, as she let out a loud cry, trying to get away. “I want answers, and I will get them!” Shard growled, as August shook her head slightly. “I cant....tell them anything....” She thought, shutting her eyes as tight as she could.

Shard dropped August, sighing. “She wont tell me anything....do you have anything that could make her talk?” He asked, kicking the gem a little as she curled up in a ball. “Where is everyone....I’m scared......” She thought, trying to calm down as much as possible.

Flexio smiled at Spark "Okay, let's go" He said and opened a portal to Nawi World. Then he went to it. Flexio appeard in the room made from black stone and he saw August, Shard, Alexander and Borutha. Borutha stood up as He didn't noticed Flexio, came to August and touched her head "Now you will feel unimaginable pain... Have fun"
"Leave her alone" Flexio shouted and he rushed at Borutha "Shard or Alexander... Or both of you, calm this man a bit. I don't care if he will have a broken bone or something"

Shard looked annoyed, but summoned a Gaster Blaster and shot it at Flexio with a smile. “This will be fun, dont’cha think?” He asked, will August tried to block out her pain, whimpering a bit. “Whats going on? Why does it hurt?” She thought, as she began trying to push Borutha away.

Flexio teleported quickly to stand next to Borutha, that changed his interesting body part and now he touched August's legs, she was strong, if she could handle a pain but everything can be break with some time. Flexio tried to cut off Borutha's head, Nawi tensed the muscles in his neck and the sword bounced from it. "What"
"I'm kinda busy right now, I know that you can be stronger... Shard and Flexio. Now, play a bit, your friend from work schould came too, until then I won't join to this" Borutha said, Flexio couldn't stand in one place too long if he didn't want an ice or beam at his face. He teleported again, and tried to attack Shard at his back.