• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge. (RP)

Coral changed back to normal with a smile, while Reef clapped. “Your getting better at that. Good job Coral!” He cheered, and Coral pulled out a Splat Bomb. “NO! CORAL DONT YOU DARE!” He yelled, but she threw it at the ground and orange ink went everywhere.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Amy had been sitting in the corner talking with Jade in her head, "I think they're nice people", <We can't trust them, what if they hurt us>, "Lori said that we would be safe here, and I trust", <What if he's..> Jade started to say before Amy cut her off "NO YOUR WRONG, JUST SHUT UP!", she said this rather loud and then looked around realising she had shouted.

Lorenzo woke up with a start, damn, he had overslept. He got dressed and found where everyone was, he noticed the ink, then he heard Amy shout and walked over to her, "yo sis, what is it. Is it Jade again". He crouched and stared at her, "remember, the doctor, the good one, said you and her need to get along or it will mean that you both eventually die". He turned to the others, "It's ok guys, she's fine." he smiled.

"Wow, pretty cool" even, if He didn't sound like that. Erik was really impressed. "Well, I'm just a human, so I can't change forms like you. But I can tell you something interesting, even if I don't look like. I'm just 12 years old" he said, he wanted to tell that he is a żniwiarz, but he stopped himself from that.

"Wait, what is that" Erik asked, when He saw a Splat Bomb. He dodged instinctively and looked at orange ink on the floor. Instinctively, he also pulled out a knife from his pocket, but he didn't intend to hurt anyone.

"Wow, a species that can turn into squids? Thats something that I've never seen before. How is it that Squids evolved to transform into Children?" She said, before jumping for cover behind the bed. After she heard the splat, she looked back to see the orange splat.
"And I guess how they managed to change the color of Ink."

Erik came closer and touched the orange ink. "Hmm, it doesn't seem to hurt much,at least me. Or maybe... Anywa-" He didn't ended as He remind himself a bit, what he forget. That wasn't about, how He get here,but about beskost.

"Back then, I didn't defeat him...Beskost, has two hearts. You can hit them only with a birch branch or silvered weapon. I hit only one and beskost always follow the target he attacked once. Like most of Nawi, if someone didn't heard about them or wasn't attack by them, He won't see them... But I know, that he is somewhere close"

"Sorry, I have, emmm... Some of my work to do. I will be back soon enough" Erik said, beskost was probably after him, so he couldn't stay with them. He didn't knew, if someone here could heard about Nawi, but he assumed that probably not. Then, he run away from the room and he started to search "Maybe I'm just nervous but too much caution has never killed someone"

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
At some point sparklight gave up on searching for a place to train, and he walked back so he could reach his room.

However on his walk he saw a strange creature, there was a knief in his pocket.
He walked toward him while he holding his spear, he was curious and confused about the fact he is acting too cautiously.

Erik found the monster he was looking for, but there was good news and bad news. Let's begin with bad. He saw a cute, little guy behind Beskost, He could probably see beskost as the Beast came near to him. He held weapon, but that kind of weapon couldn't hurt Beskost. "I could ask him to take beskost attention, but this is too dangerous. Even if he is stronger than he looks" He thought. Good news, Beskost are stupid enough to not attack others until Erik, who wound him, was still alive.

Bezkost looked like a hunched, tall man, had four hands with claws and a wound in his chest. "Hey, stupid monster. What do you think about return to your home" Erik asked. Monster screamed terrible, and rushed at Erik quickly. Żniwiarz couldn't dodge and got hit by his claws. "Well, crap. Hey, kid. Try to got his attention. That I can hit his second heart" Erik yelled, He stood up and took his 2nd knife, that one was made from silver and he blocked next Beskost attack.

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight tried to understand what is going on, he supposed to catch the 'beast' attention while the other creature finishing him.
Sparklight smirked, there was nothing that made him feel better than a good battle.

And so, sparklight started charging electricity in his spear before unleashing a ball of electric.
The ball hit the beast directly, which made him target sparklight as well.

The beast rushed toward sparklight, trying to hit him with his claws.
But sparklight was able to jump and dodge from the attack.

"Poyo! (Heres your chance!)" Sparklight yelled as he charging another ball of sparks.
By some reason sparklight didn't seem to enjoy the battle that much, he felt like its too easy to avoid his attacks.

Coral Looked at Reef and whined, her tentacles turning gray. “Aw, Whats wrong sis? Your safe here......” Reef mumbled, while Coral turned to the two new people, and made a squeaking sound, walking over to Amy and tilting her head.

Spark finished cooking, and looked at what we made. It has burnt dark green sloppy stuff, with cardboard and glass sticking out of it. “Eh, this will work.” He mumbled, taking it to where the room everyone was in, after pouring it into bowls. He passed it out with a smile. “There! I made food!” He said proudly.

Coral grabbed the bowl Spark gave her, picking a large shard of glass out. She stared at it a moment, before she began nibbling on it. “I...dont think this is food.....or even edible....” Reef mumbled, looking down at his.

“Well, your sister likes it! She’s eating it right now!” Spark growled, becoming annoyed by Reef as he pulled out his taser. “Now you better be grateful, or I’ll take it from both you and your sister, and not let you eat at all!”

Reef trembled when he saw the taser, and took a deep breath and took a bite of the food. “....AAAHHH IT HURTS!” He screamed, spitting out tiny pieces of glass. “Ow...owowow.....” He whined, holding his throat.

“I used everything I could find. Now, I’m gonna go bake them some sweets they can have!” He yelled, running off. He enetered the same room as before. “Ok, lets do this again!”

“Ow....it hurts...I feel like my throat is being cut up by little bits of glass....” Reef whimpered, while Coral spat out the glass she had been biting on, letting out an agitated squeak noise.

"Wait!" She yelled, rushing over to where Spark was. "How about I teach you how to cook?" She said, as she walked over to the cabinet, looking through it.
"What was 'everything you could find', anyways?" she asked, looking over at Spark. "I don't think Glass was needed."

Beskost looked, like he was really pissed off. He rushed at sparlight, but he missed and with his hit. Beskost made a cracks in the wall. Erik saw his chance and destroyed second heart. Beskost screamed horribly and loud, then he dissapired, turned into dust. "Well, even if someone can't see Nawi. They can still hear them. It may be hard to explain those screams" Erik thought then he looked at the wall "This also will be hard to explain... But, I'm not paying for repair"

Erik wasn't wounded, he was suprised at first seconds when he saw Beskost in front of him and Beast menaged to attack him ,but he survived the attack. "Thank you, little guy. Don't tell anyone what you saw or I will call you yellow, sweet little ball for the rest of your life" Erik said to Sparklight and he headed to Reef and Coral's room. "I hope, that in this hall there wasn't this magic item, security camera. Or they will find out what happend without any help" Erik said to himself in mind.

“Nah, I know how to cook! Just grabbed the wrong stuff! I could use help though, I guess.” He said, pouring a whole bag of sprinkles in a pot. “Besides, cant tell what can go wrong until you try it! Anyway, can you pass anything with sugar in it?” He asked, spraying whipped cream in the pot with a grin. he was honestly very lovable when he wasn’t angry, and had a large childish side.

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight looked in a confusion, a yellow sweet ball? That doesn't sound very bad, but being called like that can be embracing if you are a fighter sparklight thought to himself as Erik getting farther and farther.
Besides, no one can actually understand me he continued thinking as he smirks.

He walked to his room with a little grin, he was happy that there another fighter in here, maybe he could do a match with him.

When he entered his room and he kept the door open in case someone will look for him.
He sat on the bed and charged some electricity in his horns from the spear, then shrinking the spear until it disappeared.

Coral walked out, seeing a room with a door open. “Kew?” She said, making one of her small noises. She walked in, seeing some kind of circle person. She sat down, tilting her head at the creature. “Kew?”

"Yeah, I can hand you something." She said, grabbing a Container full of Sugar.
"I don't think putting the full thing in there is such a good idea..." She walked over with the Sugar, looking around. "Wheres the Recipe? Or are you planning on making something else?"

“I’m using my own recipe! I made something like this when I was little a lot. I cant remember it very much, but I can do it! If. Made it up before, I can do it again!” He said happily, taking the sugar. “How do you open this...?” He mumbled, trying to tear it open, but it ended up popping, half of it getting in the pot, and the other getting stuck in Sparks fur. “....not a word....” Spark mumbled, shaking it off, and glaring at Yin. “If you tell anyone, I will-“ He was cut off after slipping on whipped cream that was on the floor, and landing on his face. “Ow...”

Last edited:
“Kew Kew!” Coral squeaked, and Reef heard her. “Ok...I’m gonna go get her...” Reef sighed, walking over to his little sister, picking her up. “Sorry, was she bothering you?” He asked Sparklight, while Coral kept reaching for the puffball. “Kew! Kew! Kew!” She kept squeaking, as Reef sighed. “Your too innocent for this world sis....”

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight looked at the squid creature, its look like the one that almost got electrified by the hedgehog, but now theres two.

"Poyo poy" sparklight said, it looked like they both having a conversation, even that they cant understand each other, "poyo poyo!" He said, it wad quite fun to guess what the other is saying and reply to it.

“Hmm.....you dont seem dangerous, I guess Coral can be near you.” Reef mumbled, putting Coral down. She walked over to Sparklight, smiling. “Kew-Kew!”

Spark got up, growling. “I’m just gonna try and forget that.....” He mumbled, continuing to throw stuff in the pot. “Hey, should I use the big ones, or the even bigger ones?” He asked, pulling out two bags of marshmallows.

Reef walked out, and Coral noticed. “Buh-Bah!” She said to Sparklight, following her brother back to their room. Coral walked over to Amy, sitting in front of her. “Kew...?” She squeakedat her, as Reef smiled from where he was. “Hey. Im Reef. And that little one is Coral. She’s trying to say hello.” He explained, while Coral smiled and nodded.

Erik saw Reef and Coral on his way to their room "Hello again Reef, sorry that I left you suddenly. I just had something to do" then he noticed a girl, that Coral was sitting in front of. "Oh, hi there. I see Coral continued to get new friends" Erik said with a smile, he forget about his fight with Beskost for a while.

She giggled a bit, before controlling herself.
"I got it, not a word, Flour Boy." She said, as she looked at the Bags. "I would say Big. Not too big where it would overflow." She looked around in the cupboard for a little while, looking for anything else.

Spark growled, but poured the marshmallows in the pot. “Hmm....idea!” He thought, grabbing some caramel sauce and fudge sauce, and pouring it in. “I love doing this stuff!”

"Ehehe, dont go putting everything in the dish!" She joked, trying to hold in some laugh's. "Putting stuff in that you like plain with other stuff you like won't always make it better. I'll be surprised if it works." She sighed, handing him a Spoon. "Start Stiring."

“Their kids, they’ll eat anything with sugar.” Spark stated, stirring what he made. “My brothers used to make this when I was a little kid all the time with me! If I liked it, they will!”

Eric looked at Coral, He thought about something for a while, then he said "You know... I don't know, who was bullying your sister but... I don't think that someone will do it here, She seems to be a kid with kind heart" it sounded funny for him, becouse Eric is a kid himself. Just his body belonged to teenager "Reef, you and Coral are lucky for having each other. My... I lost my whole family and my last friend died not so long ago... You are lucky for having someone to share your memories, happy and sad"

Coral heard Erik, and her tentacles turned gray. She felt bad for him, so, she walked over and looked up at him. “F....Fwend...?” She said, tilting her head as Reef smiled. “Well, I dont think we can bring your family and friends back, but, we can be your friends here.” Reef said, as Coral nodded.

Spark sighed sadly. “....I.....guess it was okay. Not really eventful though. My 3 older brothers watched over me until I was 13, then, they all took off somewhere. My parents apparently died in a accident when I was younger, so it was just my brothers, and me, the runt, according to them, at least.” He mumbled the whole time he was talking,and didnt look at Yin at all, just stared at the floor.

3 years ago

Eric was waiting for Revio on the Warsaw street, not so far from graveyard. He looked at the cross next to him with snitch, on the cross there was a message <for a soldiers that died in the war>. Eric didn't know, Why that had to be a cross. In his age, in his village he never heard about a Christian God and any other not pagan religion. Finally, Revio came back. "Did you defeat Wenrani?"
"Yes" Revio answered "Eryk, I didn't told you earlier but... If you don't want to feel pain of lost, never get too close to anyone, they will pass away, die. You can live for centuries and you will see their deaths. If... I had been starting to worry that new generation will came much later, than Nawi will be more active again. You will be the only one that will have a knowledge and strength to fight with them, weaklings like Beskosts and strong ones like Wenrani or Zmoras" said Revio.

"Don't get too close"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Present time

"Thanks for the proposition, Coral... Reef... I'm appreciate it" Eric smiled to Coral to cheer her up. "Maybe I will tell you after some time, something about me" then he looked at Amy "Still, I would like to know, who are you?"