1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Nostalgia Pokemon Journey

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by EmoKitty21, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Currently a work in progress but I'll finish it soon~
    Name: Kiara Reil
    Personality: TBD
    Occupation: Trainer/Coordinator (with some interest in research)
    Looks: TBD
    Clothing: TBD
    Starter: Ember the Fennekin (F)
    Secondary Pokemon: Valor the Ralts (M)
    Other: She dislikes being alone.

2. Take your time I will be working on the pokemon and where you can find them.

DarkHydraT likes this.
  3. WildFlower

WildFlower Previously Slatzsly

Wait for me I just saw this awesome new Roleplay!!! Hopefully you're still looking for people.
    Name: Roria Tameo
    Personality: Roria has a personality of a Cautious person. She will try her best to think of logical situations and battle strategies if she ever gets into battles. She also has a slight sassy tone in her voice.
    Occupation: Considering she's still a teenager I'll say she has no occupation, but likes to Research occasionally.
    Looks: Roria has Dark skin, which adds with her chubby body. She balances this more though as she practices tennis daily. For Roria's hairstyle, She has nice puffy hair with a very short amount of blondish mix pushed inside. She occasionally lets her hair down straight. A feature everybody realizes about Roria is her beautiful Hazel eyes with more brown, but still showing a dark green. Roria wears nice silver circle earrings as well for extra " Style. "
    Clothing: Roria commonly wears 2 types of shirt, the first being a tan shirt with nice flowers shown, her other shirt being Black but a nice sunset in the middle. She alternates between both shirts daily. Roria wears a pair of Black pants daily, small rips showing, but not very much. For shoes, she likes to wear something dark enough occasionally, so she sometimes wears black and other times dark grey. She can also be seen wearing a Blue Jacket.
    Starter: Piplup
    Secondary Pokemon: Happiny
    Other:

#43 WildFlower, Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    DarkHydraT likes this.
  4. @WildFlower, if you can come up with a secondary pokemon for your character you can join. I will have to approve it before I accept you. Everyone is getting a second pokemon from a breeder friend of Professor Oak.

DarkHydraT likes this.
  5. Crimson Sun

Crimson Sun Previously Crims0n

I tried to read the pass system from @Hecotoro other thread, but half way through it got messy and confusing.
    So how exactly is the pass system going to work with this role play thread?

DarkHydraT and EmoKitty21 like this.
  6. WildFlower

@EmoKitty21 I added in my Possible Secondary Pokemon, If its too overpowered I might swap it to Happiny.

7. @WildFlower, I did not include Dratini for a reason. Dratini is a very strong pokemon for a beginner to have at the start. Happiny would be a better fit. I did consider giving trainers the choice of Dratini, but I decided against it at the beginning of the RP. Though it will be able to be given out later on in the RP.

@Crimson Sun, The passes will be given out for doing things in the RP. Rare passes are going to be more comman then any other pass given out. Move passes will be given out more often then the others. Shiny passes are rewards for exceptional RP posts and major events in the RP. Very Rare passes will only be given out for major milestones in the RP.

Now while we are on passes, I will tell everyone how many pokemon they can catch for each region.
    You are only allowed to catch 5 rare pokemon, and ony 2 very rare pokemon per region. Since this RP will be going on to different regions, this number might change to be more or less depending how well this goes.

8. Heyhey, is it too late to join in on this?

I'm still working on a bio for a char but can I Popplio as starter and Buneary as secondary?

DarkHydraT likes this.
  9. @Foxex, Make a bio and I will let you know.

DarkHydraT likes this.
  10. PlayfulFox47

PlayfulFox47 Previously PlayfulShinx47

Name: Valerie Neart
    Personality: Valerie is that confident, maybe arrogant, trainer. She never backs down (even when she should) and goes into everything head-first. At first glance, she looks a bit dimwitted, and she isn't just she doesn't think.
    Looks: Valerie has pale skin, bright blue eyes, brown hair kept in a ponytail, a muscular build, and a sharp face.
    Clothing: She tends to wear a bright baby blue tee with dark blue jeans. She wears grey running shoes.
    Starter: Snivy
    Secondary Pokemon: Riolu
    Other: N/A

11. @PlayfulFox47, Accepted. I am glad to see a reckless trainer. It will make for some great RP moments.

12. PlayfulFox47

Really? No one else made one? But I thought it was a common trainer-type!

13. Actually now that I look at the bios a bit more there is one other trainer who might be a bit reckless, but for different reasons.

DarkHydraT and PlayfulFox47 like this.
  14. PlayfulFox47

Ah, mine is more of an innocent recklessness...

15. @PlayfulFox47 I think Emo meant my character, he is irresponsible and doesn't think about consequences.

16. PlayfulFox47

Lol, better not have our characters team up without some voice of reason. A strong one.

17. I mean, David can be a voice of reason but at the same time he can be incredibly reckless due to his temper. Will be fun

18. PlayfulFox47

Oh my word! We should make one team completely reckless! One hundred percent great idea! Not at all. Like I said, voice of reason...

19. If it involves a lot of work, you can count Hec out. He prefers to chill back and watched Johto Journeys again while eating.

20. @EeviumZ, Once your character is done I will start the RP.

21. Well, I guess I might start thinking about my first post for the RP once it's up after getting my character status stuff done.

22. Name: Ani Humeri
    Personality: Ani has a childlike, jovial, and happy-go-lucky demeanor; always smiling, and acting very friendly and even polite with everyone. Ani is a free spirit and will do whatever she wants according to her whims. Her often bubbly behavior and nonchalance towards anyone that stands in her way often puts her at odds with others. She easily becomes bored and will playfully look elsewhere for things to entertain her.
    Looks: Ani is a very attractive young teenage girl of medium height. She has very long blonde hair styled into pigtails that hang almost to her knees, with smaller locks framing her face. Her eyes are a sapphire blue.
    Clothing: Ani wears a richly adorned backless white, violet, and purple Lolita-styled dress with matching boots, fingerless gloves, and a small sling purse. She accentuates with a large violet colored hair bow and a large violet bow at the small of her back on her dress, with the centers being Pokéballs, a collar, and earrings, all with Pokéball designs on them. She is also frequently seen with a matching violet and purple colored parasol.
    Starter: Froakie
    Secondary Pokémon: Buneary
    Other: Has a darker side about her to be revealed later....

#62 Foxex, Oct 12, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    DarkHydraT, EmoKitty21 and Hecotoro like this.
  23. @Foxex, Accepted. I will let you know once we get to Sinnoh, I will be giving Zane a Buneary as well. Buneary is one of my favorite pokemon.

DarkHydraT, Foxex and Hecotoro like this.
  24. With that I will be closing the RP to more people joining. @EeviumZ, When your character is done I will post the RP.

25. Go on without me, I'm super busy rn.

DarkHydraT, Foxex, Kiraru and 2 others like this.
  26. WildFlower

@EmoKitty21 I swapped it to Happiny, thank you for letting me know!

27. Thank you for changing @WildFlower. Your character is now accepted into Nostalgic RP.

28. So I'm guessing we are not starting today? No rush or anything, I just really like starting RPs, I don't know why.

29. it's definitely one of the best and most exciting parts

30. Well, I'll still be ready when the time comes for the RP. I'm just thinking if everyone is just going to head to the lab, or a town, or elsewhere when it starts.

DarkHydraT, EmoKitty21 and Foxex like this.
  31. Sorry. I had a lot of things that came up yesterday. I will be starting the RP soonish. I just woke up so give me a little bit to get my head on straight.

32. I'm ready when you are. I've prepared mostly everything I needed aside from the other half of the first post depending on where everyone is heading to first.

*A baby shark could be seen lightly nibbling on his tablet, when he thinks no one in the thread is looking.*

33. nice, will hopefully post tonight after work and dinner, cooking for a friend at their house tonight

34. I'll try to post soon, or in about 1-2 hours ish after helping my father out with some stuff.

35. Take your time. I have a few things planned before everyone leaves the lab anyway.

DarkHydraT and Kiraru like this.
  36. Hey everyone, @RenzFlintrock, has just gotten back from some stuff he had to do in real life, so I have given him the ok to make a bio for this RP.

37. PlayfulFox47

Yay! He can RP here! I was honestly worried about that because he couldn't get on 'Charms for a week.

38. Yoskies! I know I’m super late to the party, but here it is:

Name: Preston Westland

Personality: He is a little bit shy, and he really just wants people to think he’s cool. He enjoys collecting shiny things, especially valuable ones like Evolution Stones. He is doing this journey so he can get a Pokémon, since his parents wouldn’t let him otherwise. He didn’t expect to get two.

Looks: Preston is causican, with brown hair and eyes. His hair is rather messy. He stands around 5’7.

Clothing: Preston wears a gray hoodie and jeans. He has a black backpack with the Mega Evolution symbol on it, and has a key ring that looks like a Klefki. He has an orange shirt under the sweater.

Starter: Litten

Secondary Pokémon: Murkrow

Other: DERP

DarkHydraT, Foxex and PlayfulFox47 like this.
  39. @RenzFlintrock, Officially accepted. You may now join the ranks of others into the Nostalgia.