• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Nostalgia Pokemon Journey

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Currently a work in progress but I'll finish it soon~
Name: Kiara Reil
Personality: TBD
Occupation: Trainer/Coordinator (with some interest in research)
Looks: TBD
Clothing: TBD
Starter: Ember the Fennekin (F)
Secondary Pokemon: Valor the Ralts (M)
Other: She dislikes being alone.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Wait for me I just saw this awesome new Roleplay!!! Hopefully you're still looking for people.
Name: Roria Tameo
Personality: Roria has a personality of a Cautious person. She will try her best to think of logical situations and battle strategies if she ever gets into battles. She also has a slight sassy tone in her voice.
Occupation: Considering she's still a teenager I'll say she has no occupation, but likes to Research occasionally.
Looks: Roria has Dark skin, which adds with her chubby body. She balances this more though as she practices tennis daily. For Roria's hairstyle, She has nice puffy hair with a very short amount of blondish mix pushed inside. She occasionally lets her hair down straight. A feature everybody realizes about Roria is her beautiful Hazel eyes with more brown, but still showing a dark green. Roria wears nice silver circle earrings as well for extra " Style. "
Clothing: Roria commonly wears 2 types of shirt, the first being a tan shirt with nice flowers shown, her other shirt being Black but a nice sunset in the middle. She alternates between both shirts daily. Roria wears a pair of Black pants daily, small rips showing, but not very much. For shoes, she likes to wear something dark enough occasionally, so she sometimes wears black and other times dark grey. She can also be seen wearing a Blue Jacket.
Starter: Piplup
Secondary Pokemon: Happiny
Other:

Last edited:
@WildFlower, I did not include Dratini for a reason. Dratini is a very strong pokemon for a beginner to have at the start. Happiny would be a better fit. I did consider giving trainers the choice of Dratini, but I decided against it at the beginning of the RP. Though it will be able to be given out later on in the RP.

@Crimson Sun, The passes will be given out for doing things in the RP. Rare passes are going to be more comman then any other pass given out. Move passes will be given out more often then the others. Shiny passes are rewards for exceptional RP posts and major events in the RP. Very Rare passes will only be given out for major milestones in the RP.

Now while we are on passes, I will tell everyone how many pokemon they can catch for each region.
You are only allowed to catch 5 rare pokemon, and ony 2 very rare pokemon per region. Since this RP will be going on to different regions, this number might change to be more or less depending how well this goes.

Name: Valerie Neart
Personality: Valerie is that confident, maybe arrogant, trainer. She never backs down (even when she should) and goes into everything head-first. At first glance, she looks a bit dimwitted, and she isn't just she doesn't think.
Looks: Valerie has pale skin, bright blue eyes, brown hair kept in a ponytail, a muscular build, and a sharp face.
Clothing: She tends to wear a bright baby blue tee with dark blue jeans. She wears grey running shoes.
Starter: Snivy
Secondary Pokemon: Riolu
Other: N/A

Name: Ani Humeri
Personality: Ani has a childlike, jovial, and happy-go-lucky demeanor; always smiling, and acting very friendly and even polite with everyone. Ani is a free spirit and will do whatever she wants according to her whims. Her often bubbly behavior and nonchalance towards anyone that stands in her way often puts her at odds with others. She easily becomes bored and will playfully look elsewhere for things to entertain her.
Looks: Ani is a very attractive young teenage girl of medium height. She has very long blonde hair styled into pigtails that hang almost to her knees, with smaller locks framing her face. Her eyes are a sapphire blue.
Clothing: Ani wears a richly adorned backless white, violet, and purple Lolita-styled dress with matching boots, fingerless gloves, and a small sling purse. She accentuates with a large violet colored hair bow and a large violet bow at the small of her back on her dress, with the centers being Pokéballs, a collar, and earrings, all with Pokéball designs on them. She is also frequently seen with a matching violet and purple colored parasol.
Starter: Froakie
Secondary Pokémon: Buneary
Other: Has a darker side about her to be revealed later....

Last edited:
Yoskies! I know I’m super late to the party, but here it is:

Name: Preston Westland

Personality: He is a little bit shy, and he really just wants people to think he’s cool. He enjoys collecting shiny things, especially valuable ones like Evolution Stones. He is doing this journey so he can get a Pokémon, since his parents wouldn’t let him otherwise. He didn’t expect to get two.

Looks: Preston is causican, with brown hair and eyes. His hair is rather messy. He stands around 5’7.

Clothing: Preston wears a gray hoodie and jeans. He has a black backpack with the Mega Evolution symbol on it, and has a key ring that looks like a Klefki. He has an orange shirt under the sweater.

Starter: Litten

Secondary Pokémon: Murkrow

Other: DERP