• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Nostalgia Pokemon Journey

so do we start with our starter and secondary or is it something else?

since Ani's secondary is a Buneary, and getting to Sinnoh I fel might take a while if we're starting in Kanto

also is it required that everyone starts as a newbie? or can characters have some kind of past expirence and jsut decided to start fresh in a new region? just want some clarification is all wanna see if i can use any of Ani's backstory at all, either way is fine

I idealy want everyone to start as a newbie, but characters can have some experience travelling with others on their journey before. Everyone should already be in the lab to hear the speach that Grace Oak had said in the first post.

Everyone will be getting a starter pokemon and a secondary pokemon in the beginning of the RP.

Well for Feebas it is better for them to have the egg moves now. Feebas only has three moves by level up so to balance it out I am giving everyone two. Though you guys can get creative on how you post with the moves that you choose. Maybe they are moves that they are familiar with, but have to train a lot to get them to work how you want them to. Also Roost will be fine for your Murkrow