• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Nostalgia Pokemon Journey

Right then. I'll get to the point since I have class soon.

The Oshawott had a rough time with his prior trainer. This trainer had a strong dislike towards weaker Pokémon. The trainer would often attempt to hit him with his book; which is the prime reason why he is afraid of the books in the boxes, and the notebook that Landon carries around usually. The Oshawott returned back to the lab and lived a short time of isolation until Landon and the other trainers, researchers, etc came to the lab to get their Pokémon.

He sees other humans and their Pokémon aside from the Professor as being very bad people and having an undying lust for power, so he does not trust strangers as much anymore. This results in him not even wanting to interact with other Pokémon he is likely going to come across outside the laboratory, or even in the enclosed forest area even.

In short, the main reason for the Oshawott's odd behavior stems from a bad experience with his previous trainer.

Last edited:
Hey guys sorry for not posting much. My life is getting a bit hectic at the moment. I am really swamped with real life things. I also might be getting a job, so I might have to cut back on what I am doing. This will still be continuing, but it might be a bit slower until I get the swing of what my hours will be. All in all this will go on, but I will need some time to get some problems sorted out in life.

Hey guys sorry to keep you all waiting. I did not think that I would get as busy I have been in the past week or so. I have been working on some of the things needed for this RP. Here is a list for some of the routes in this RP. It is not all of them, but it will do for a little while. I have also edited the first post to have it as well.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_nxfLZdOencqZpa2F8pvf1JDDd5YWI4xbl_YKSpcxWg/edit?usp=drivesdk (Google Docs – create and edit documents online, for free.)