• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Kanto Adventures Signups

Should I make a sub RP about the rise of the new evil team and Cyber allying with us to beat them?

• Yeah!

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Nah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell us their name first!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Your decision. (DO NOT CLICK THIS, IM BAD AT MAKING DECISIONS!)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's my character, Marsh. But you or Dratingonair can control her if you guys want. I might just drop out, because it looks like Shiori's two traveling companions might have dropped out as well. I'll keep following it, and if i get interested in it again I might jump back in.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Well, nearly everyone has beat the gym, except Shiori's companions and me, have beat the gym. To save time, I'm gonna challenge my gym leader. I don't mind if Marsh drops out.

Ok. Marsh sounds like they would use Poison/Grass or Poison/Water types. So a Psychic type would be useful but you wouldnt be able to find a psychic type that early in the game. So it would be Espeon would be the best bet to go for. Also MIMIKYU

Well, here's her stats.

Name: Marsh Surge
Appearance: Marsh has short purple hair that she keeps loose. She wears a purple undershirt, along with purple camo pants and combat boots. She looks relatively muscular, but not too much.
Personality: Marsh has a tough, no nonsense personality. She probably doesn't like you all that much, that is until you've earned her respect in a Pokemon battle. She's kind of arrogant, and a bit of a loudmouth.
Team: Zubat, Seviper
Battle Bond: Marsh bonds with her Seviper. In this form, spikes appear out of various places on Seviper, each with a purple tip that is poisonous. Contact with Seviper now may cause poisoning. Poison Tail is powered up.
Other: Is the daughter of Lt. Surge.

Her signature move for her Pokemon is Poison Fang. She usually has them use confusing moves, such as Supersonic for Zubat and Swagger for Seviper, then move in for Poison with Poison Fang. Zubat also knows Absorb for facing ground or water types.

Well he could catch a Slowpoke if he gets a Fishing rod or an Abra if they are in Viridian forest and he can buy a Great Ball. Also Confusion doesn't like me

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Ya know what? Dark E4.

Name: Daniel "Dusk"
Appearance: He wears a black hoodie and black trousers. He has black eyes(which means mysterious, so that's perfect.) and jet black hair. He also wears black trainers.
Personality: He doesn't talk to his challengers most often, as he's telepathic. However, he's not that stern to Maddie, he's relatively nice to her. But he remains the same to the others. Of course, only the champion and the other Elite 4 know about his secret powers.
Team: Decidueye/Gengar/Gourgiest/Marowak(Alolan)/Greninga/Aegislash
Battle Bond: Daniel uses Aegislash as a ninja sword and gets clad in golden armor. Speed and Attack go up.
Other: He's Alex's older brother, and knows Alex. He ran away with her however, she doesn't remember her.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
This is their form.

Name: Ben & Brenda
Appearance: Ben: Wears a Mystic Water necklace and a blue hoodie. Also has blue eyes and brown hair. Brenda: Wears the same as Ben, but instead of a hoodie, it's a dress.
Personality: Both are fun and energetic.
Team: Ben: Poliwag/Accelgor Brenda: Wimpod/Escavalier
Battle Bond: When Ben and Accelgor go in sync, making Accelgor turn into a ninja. Escavalier gets two swords instead of a lance when in sync.
Other: Ben and Brenda are twins.

Ben mostly attacks while Brenda is defense.