• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Kanto Adventures Signups

Should I make a sub RP about the rise of the new evil team and Cyber allying with us to beat them?

• Yeah!

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Nah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell us their name first!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Your decision. (DO NOT CLICK THIS, IM BAD AT MAKING DECISIONS!)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I, for one, think it only works if the situation is dire, a strong bond is present, and your Pokemon has to be fully evolved.

For real, I forgot about this... (If someone doesn't speak usually in english, then he can forget) but this is nothing to worry about. Thanks that Scythe is an idiot, a really great idiot. I changed last post and I think that for me is too late now {midnight} ... Or maybe not.

(In this world there are idiots, great idiots and Scythe)

Last edited:
@Clite of Dragonbow edited my response to include Marsh.

So... just so I can be sure... A Bond only happens during low health/mid health with a very strong bond. When a Pokemon is in Battle Bond, some of it's stats are boosted and it can either boost an attack or grant the Pokemon another effect. A Pokemon can only Battle Bond if it's fully evolved, has a deep bond with a trainer, and can't mega evolve. Do these sound like good rules?

The gym is supposed to be a puzzle where there's no obvious way to the second floor, but if you walk around in the goo at certain points it'll suck you to the basement, where you take the stairs to the second floor to face Marsh. Kinda like the sand temple place in Pokemon Black and White.

(Champion)
Name:
Ark
Appearance: Ark wears a black jacket with black fingerless gloves. He has a golden necklace and jean short's, with brown leather boots. He has black eyes and buzz-cut black hair.
Personality: Ark is very lazy, but caring. he takes his job with pride, and doesn't mess around in battle. He praises all that beat him, and congratulates them. When not doing his job, he is usually exploring the region with his good pal, Gliscor.
Team: Gliscor, Weavile, Magcargo, Sawsbuck (Winter), Nidoking, Kommo-o
Other: Carries a dart gun (That shoots real darts)

(Gym Leader)
Name:
Mandy
Appearance: Mandy wears a long white dress with red and white triangle designs at the bottom, sporting a bonding bracelet on her right arm, along with mittens on both hands. she has long brown hair that goes all the way to the bottom of her dress, with pink glowing snowflake hairpins on some of her lovely locks. they wear long black stockings that reach all the way to the top of their legs. They sport pail white skin and brown eyes. They wear snow boots, and a brown antler headband.
Personality: Mandy is very chill, and has a road paved with kindness. They love cold places, and is happy to help whenever it is needed. However, they are NO pushover.
Team: Cryogonal, Jynx, Abomasnow, Frost Rotom
Battle Bond: When Cryogonal is in sync with Mandy, they turn into this:
mega_cryogonal_by_radrylallen-d9v86d6.png

Other: N/A

Y

Yifun618

Hey all, just something that should be brought up. Something I've noticed with full region adventure role plays is that the gym battles can be the most repetitive parts and tire out whoever is playing the gym leader. I've seen countless rps die from this. Maybe if we only went through like one more gym battle, and then did a sort of time skip kinda thing to after the gym? If you guys are fine with that. I like the direction of this rp, it's just the first gym alone would take us months at this pace.

Thoughts?

Maybe, if we allow like one more battle for the first gym, two more people who didn't get to rp out this battle will do gym two, then a different two for the next, etc?

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Yeah, now that Kanto's reborn, I would say that you only need 4 badges- 2 from one of the gym before the sixth one, and 2 from the seventh and eighth gym.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
You just need 4 badges. There's the Lower gyms, (1-4) and the Higher gyms (5-8 ). You only need two from the Lower and another two from the Higher ranked gyms. For example, you could get the second, third, sixth and eighth badge and you can beat the E4.

hi I’m here

For the sake of surprise factor, details on her battle bond and team will be kept hidden until they are revealed

Name: Kano Shojiro, The One Who Tames the Skies
Role: Elite Four
Appearance: She sports short, ginger hair with her eyes having hazel colors. Kano wears a black tank top with dark grey leggings. A small robe made of blue feathers is draped over her left shoulder. Around her neck is a necklace with a blue feather as it’s pendant. Kano stands at 5”7 ft.
Personality: Kano is mostly a girl who always show determination, along with being a little short-tempered and reckless. She seems to also enjoy throwing around jokes and messing around a little when she is not doing her job. The reason why she puts on a confident face most of the time is due to not wanting to reveal her fears in insecurities, as she does not want to be viewed as a brittle person. Kano doesn’t seem to think much about her position, causally traveling around the region.
Team: Archeops, Staraptor, Gliscor, Talonflame, Toucannon, Hawlucha (Shiny)
Other: Smells like a bird 24/7

I have this little headcanon in where Elite Fours randomly pop in gyms during battles for a performance check. I might have Kano occasionally doing this, and I see her doing most of the checks due to being a free spirit who wouldn’t mind seeing how the gym leaders are doing.

I think I said earlier that Zubat was level 10, and Seviper was level 13. Zubat knows Poison Fang, because it was taught by TM. Same with Seviper. For Seviper's bond, it boost the power of Poison Tail. Marsh's strategy with Zubat is usually Supersonic, followed up with Poison Fang (Absorb, if it's a ground type). Seviper is usually Swagger then Poison Fang/Poison Tail/Bite.