• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Kanto Adventures Signups

Should I make a sub RP about the rise of the new evil team and Cyber allying with us to beat them?

• Yeah!

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Nah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell us their name first!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Your decision. (DO NOT CLICK THIS, IM BAD AT MAKING DECISIONS!)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y

Yifun618

Wow. Just found out I was getting zero notifications for about 2 weeks. I missed a lot. Sorry for all the inactivity. Could someone fill me in on what's going on, I don't feel like reading through 3 pages.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Also, here's a fakemon I'm gonna use, and it did take a while to make:

Elebra, the Electric Cobra Pokemon

Pokedex Entry: Usually referred to as "Alolan Ekans", Elebra closely resembles Ekans, however being yellow and green, with jagged-like eyes. It's venomous, yet electrifying bite can power an entire house. It is usually found in ruins.

Evolution line:
Elebra: Electric/Poison
Ionbra, the Ion Snake Pokemon: (evolves from Elebra at level 17) Electric/Poison
Thundra, the Flying Serpent Pokemon: (evolves from Ionbra at level 35) Electric/Flying

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Anywho, if anyone noticed the poll, I might make a sub RP about the evil team. Also, this'll be after everyone beats the E4, but to keep things easy, just use whatever Pokemon you have at the moment. Also @Fraseandchico , you can either make a name for Katama's final evolution or just use Chesnaught.

Here it is:

Gamorata, the flame witch pokemon
Hp: 160
Atk: 156
Def: 159
Sp Atk: 210
Sp Def: 212
Speed: 248
Type: Fire/Psychic
Pokedex Entry
After Evolution, Gamorata learns dark magic, encasing some of their body in magic, gaining a strange purple aura, this Pokémon can cause Volcanoes erupt within a minute. It can still create lava lamps. Its appearance stays extremely similar, with the only major difference being it covered in ash from the explosions that follow from its evolution.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
I would make its ability similar to Darmanitan, where when it's health is low, it gains Dark instead of Psychic. It would make more sense to me. Anyway, if it does happen, then you can use it.