• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Kanto Adventures Signups

Should I make a sub RP about the rise of the new evil team and Cyber allying with us to beat them?

• Yeah!

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Nah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell us their name first!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Your decision. (DO NOT CLICK THIS, IM BAD AT MAKING DECISIONS!)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Well, since I made a few fakemon, and it's a water based area, so why not?

Calfer, the Baby Dolphin Pokemon

Pokedex Entry: Calfer are weak creatures, being prey to strong water types. They strongly resemble a baby dolphin, being white and having a small horn.

Evolution line:
Calfer, the Baby Dolphin Pokemon: Water
Dolphiji, the Baiji Pokemon: Water (evolves at 15)
Narwhall, the Narwhal Pokemon: Water/Steel (evolves at 35)

Kataroa, the magic flare pokémon.
Hp: 78
Atk: 65
Def: 67
Sp Atk: 95
Sp Def: 112
Speed: 78
Type: Fire/Psychic
Pokedex Entry:
After Evolution, Kataroa leaves it's volcano, causing the volcano to become dormant, hits Pokémon learns how to use magic fairly quickly. It is normally feared, as it appears to have a mini volcano on its head, however, that is just an energy source, it creates Lava lamps when bored, and teaches wild Katama to do so as well.

Hippony, the Sea Horse Pokemon

Pokedex Entry: Usually docile and travel in herds they will attack once provoked but their attacks dont do much damage

Evolution line:
Hippony: Water
Hippostallion, the Sea Horse Pokemon: (evolves from Hippony at level 16) Water
Centaurion, the Ocean Warrior Pokemon: (evolves from Hippostallion at level 36 while holding a Centurion's Helmet) Water/Steel
Platocampus, the Hippocampus Pokemon: (evolves from Hippostallion at level 36 while holding Philosopher's Stone) Water/Psychic

Last edited:
Name: Mark Smith Sr.
Appearance: Long nose and long black hair with some silver strands he has blue eyes and is quite tall he mainly wears his mining uniform
Personality: He has a rough around the edges personality but is really just a big softy
Team: Bastiodon Lv:69, Steelix Lv:67, Aggron Lv:69, Excadrill Lv:68, Skarmory Lv;64
Battle Bond: he has a battle bond with Bastiodon or ShovelJaw as Mark Sr. calls him where he looks like this:
url

Other: He has Bastiodons pokeball in his Pick Axe

Im thinking of a good fossil pokemon for someone to use
and his dads scientist give Mark Smith Jr. some common relics they find especially fossils and like Centurions Helmet and Philosophers Stone

... Yeach, I started to think so, but in truth. His newest invitation and preparing will take a few days of preparing, if I didn't mentioned this then I will edit my post quickly.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Okay guys, so since gym battles are very tedious, maybe we shouldn't play as them, but just skip the battle and say that we beat them? It would speed things up as well.

Warning: New Admin appeard
Name: Odium
Appearance: (electric blue is the uniform color.) he usually wears Black hoodie and jeans with the same color. He rarely wears his Uniform, mostly on missions. He is medium Height with Green Hair and Blue Eyes.
Personality: Loyal and Strong, Known as a "Karma's hidden Knife" he is always ready for all missions. He is also kind of psycho.
Team: Garchomp, Sandslash {Alola} , Lucario, Leafeon, Swoobat, Stanpunch
Reason to get to the Data Vault: His Reason is for now Unknown, will be revealed after some time. Only thing knew is that he isn't doing this for good like rest of the team but he think they (don't need to know)
Battle Bond: When he sync with Stanpunch the pokemon's hands bright with white light and his back emanate big amount of Flames
Other: He hates Scythe.

Fakemon:
Stanpunch, light warrior pokemon
Type: Fire/ Steel
Signature move: Smash Combo:Steel, 120 atk 100 acu (Move similar to Close Combat, lowers user Def and SpDef)
Pokedex entry: Stanpunch is known as a pokemon who served once as a Royal Guardians, Known from their Speed as a pokemons. Who always try to hit their opponents with great numbers of punches, before they make their turn. Stanpunch in one minute with his two hands can deal the same number of punches as Machamp in the same time.

(I also wanted evolve Izanagi in third gym battle but I can always mention it after time skip)

Last edited:

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Coiflet's evolved form. Note that ability is the same. (Also, I plan on evolving Choco in the gym battle.)

Name- Coifowl (coif-ow-el) / Headdress Owl Pokemon.

Type- Flying, Fighting

Height- 3’1

Weight- 34.1 lbs/15.4675 kg

Appearance- Coifowl has medium sized eyes and still has great sight from being a Coiflet. It has a bigger headdress then it had as a Coiflet. It’s a bigger bay owl then Coiflet, and its feathers have a black and white streak across the wings and feathers. It has a yellow beak and claws, and in its right wing it carries a small, white feather and stone dagger.

Personality- Coifowl is very much a watcher and a mischievous one, using it against its enemies. It likes to eat and fly, but isn’t that playful unless playing with younger flying types. In battle, rather then being angry, it rather gives a stare at the opponent.

Pokedex Entry- Coifowl, the Headdress Owl Pokemon, and the evolved form of Coiflet.

Coifowl tends to be a mischievous one, as it loves berries and steals them a lot. It carries a white feather and stone dagger on its white wing. It is usually found flying around forests.