• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Kanto Adventures Signups

Should I make a sub RP about the rise of the new evil team and Cyber allying with us to beat them?

• Yeah!

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Nah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell us their name first!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Your decision. (DO NOT CLICK THIS, IM BAD AT MAKING DECISIONS!)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Garghoul, the Stone Ghoul Pokemon

Pokedex Entry: It can be found near graveyards. It loves to trick people and steal their things. It seems to enjoy feasting on Decaying meat and Bones. They actually act quite similar to Vultures.

Evolution line:
Garghoul: Dark/Rock
Graveyargoyle, the Stone Statue Pokemon: (evolves from Garghoul at level 27)Dark/Rock
Guardiangoyle, the Stone Guardian Pokemon: (evolves from Graveyargoyle at level 55) Dark/Rock

Last edited:
Y

Yifun618

Alright, I’d like to reintroduce Corrine to the story somehow, probably through battling the second gym. (We’ll just say she skipped the first one). Is it a double battle format or what? Also, I’m a bit confused on all the development with Cyber. I kinda skimmed through what I missed, but there is a lot to read that I don’t have to catch up on.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
About the development on Cyber:

Scythe was in a battle with the group of 4 (the members are below) and tested out his battle bond and new battle ring. So far they really don’t know any negative information. It is leaked however that Clint and Karma both have the same Surname and Angelica’s voice was quite similar to Alex’s.

Also, Nathan, Alex, Clint, and Darrius are all traveling together.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Name: Sherri Ovepo
Age: Looks like she’s 20 but is actually 80 (note: can transform back and forth)
Appearance: Has one of her eyes purple and the other plain black, purple long hair and wears a purple dress that is attached to her purple t-shirt. Wears black slip-ones and black gloves.
Personality: She can be creepy at times, however is quite witted and always is thinking of strategies. She is often kind and gives plentiful advice to her opponent in a gym battle. She loves alone times with her Ghost Pokémon at times.
Pokémon: Chandelure, Oricorio (Sensu Style), Honedge
Battle Bond: Chandelure’s battle bond makes it hold 8 torches, each with a purple flame. Its eyes are bigger and all of its Fire and Ghost type moves get better. Also, it gets a 3rd eye, howeve Rita is super small.
Other: 3rd gym

I reckon Darrius will stay with Alex, he does tend to stick to his few friends. Besides, I kinda want his Pokémon to at least get their first evolutions before his last set of gym battles.

Just a 6 gym leader idea:
Name: Oxyn
Appearance: tall, he have long, spiky hair and yellow eyes. He has a Luxray themed clothes.
Personality: nice to challengers, he like to give them many tips and he is very good for his pokemons.
Team: Eelektrik, Magneton, Luxray, Pichu (he don't use Pichu in gym)
Battle Bond:{abra, kadabra} Sync with Luxray. And:
1455da2c012f78bf730ad34897fcaf33fd32b7df_hq.jpg
Other: childhood Karma's Friend

Also I don't know what to do with Clint, He will want to get some train before next gym so he may stay with this little group of trainers or alone... Great name for the Team.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
In a story it’s good as it adds twists but in real life idk how it feels lik since I haven’t been with a friend or have one myself.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Here is my bio, I hope I’m not too late)

Name: Otis Russell

Role: Trainer

Appearance: Otis is kinda tall, she has long, wavy brown hair, and she has hazel eyes. Otis wears blue glasses, a fluffy white sweater, blue jeans, red sneakers, and a pink backpack.

Personality: Otis is very kind, she can be a bit shy at first, but can open up a lot if you become her friend. She deeply cares about her pokemon, and she is very experienced in pokemon battles.

Starter Pokemon: Snivy, but now a Serperior.

Battle bond: When Otis’s Scolipede seems to be losing a battle, their battle bond activates, and Scolipede’s speed increases by one stage, and her Scolipede’s ability, Poison Point, if it activates, the poison will do more damage than usual. (I hope that isn’t too over powered)

Other: Her entire pokemon team is, Scolipede, Unfezant, Serperior, Flygon, Ampharos, and Zoroark. Otis was born in the Unova region, but now she explores other regions.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Oh, and because most of the votes are "Yeah!" I'll open up the sub RP! There won't be a discussion, and I'll ping yall. Well, the ones who are still here. EDIT: Okay, never mind, there's no admins or anything. Guess we have to rely on each other to keep the RP going.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Here is my new bio)

Name: Otis Russell

Role: Trainer

Appearance: Otis is kinda tall, she has long, wavy brown hair, and she has hazel eyes. Otis wears blue glasses, a fluffy white sweater, blue jeans, red sneakers, and a pink backpack.

Personality: Otis is very kind, she can be a bit shy at first, but can open up a lot if you become her friend. She deeply cares about her pokemon, and she is very experienced in pokemon battles.

Starter Pokemon: Snivy, but now a Servine.

Battle bond: When Servine is losing a pokemon battle, the battle bond activates. Servine’s speed increases by one stage, and all grass type moves are much more powerful.

Other: Her entire pokemon team is, Whirlipede, Tranquill, Servine, Vibrava, Flaaffy, and Zorua.
Otis was born in the Unova region, but now she explores other regions.