• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Shinobi’s Dawn (Discussion)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
This is what I got. I wasn't actually sure about personal history, so I'll come up with something later. I also have no idea what I'm suppose to put for "Hiden".

Name: Daichi Ishioka
Nationality: Japanese
Ninja Rank: Genin

Chakra Nature: Earth
Kekkei Genkai: None
Hiden: TBA
Appearance: He has black, messy, shoulder length hair. His bangs often get in his face. His eyes are an olive green. He wears a grey vest with a hood, a dark blue t-shirt underneath, black pants, dark blue sandals, and black arm covers.
Personality: He is very respectful and quickly apologizes if he did anything wrong or didn’t live up to someone’s expectation. He never wants anyone to worry about him, so he always puts a smile on his face. He’s kind of shy when he first meets someone. He also tries to stay positive in bad situations, but in his head, he’s imagining anything and everything that could go wrong.
Personal History: TBA
Clan History: N/A

-Stats-
(45/90)
Strength: 5 (Physical Power)
Speed: 5 (Peak physical movement)
Durability: 5 (Physical damage sustained)
Dexterity: 5 (General finesse and reflexes)
Stamina: 5 (Chakra reserves)
Control: 5 (Chakra Control)
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 5

This is what I got. I wasn't actually sure about personal history, so I'll come up with something later. I also have no idea what I'm suppose to put for "Hiden".

Name: Daichi Ishioka
Nationality: Japanese
Ninja Rank: Genin

Chakra Nature: Earth
Kekkei Genkai: None
Hiden: TBA
Appearance: He has black, messy, shoulder length hair. His bangs often get in his face. His eyes are an olive green. He wears a grey vest with a hood, a dark blue t-shirt underneath, black pants, dark blue sandals, and black arm covers.
Personality: He is very respectful and quickly apologizes if he did anything wrong or didn’t live up to someone’s expectation. He never wants anyone to worry about him, so he always puts a smile on his face. He’s kind of shy when he first meets someone. He also tries to stay positive in bad situations, but in his head, he’s imagining anything and everything that could go wrong.
Personal History: TBA
Clan History: N/A

-Stats-
(45/90)
Hiden are jutsu that are exclusive to one clan that generally do not get shared with outsiders, for example the Nara shadow jutsu

-Stats-
(45/90)
You definitely want to distribute your remaining 45 stats. It'll determine well...your OCs stats...

Very important for combat encounters.

Oh, yes. Haha, I didn't know they were called that. Thank you.
He's not from a ninja clan so I guess I'll just put "none".

Once you begin filling in your stats, remember that every stat has to have a minimum of 5 points, and you’re permitted only a single stat with the max 20 points, this would typically mean your character specializes in that stat specifically.
If you choose to make a stat 20, no other stat may exceed 15.

Does that make sense? Genuinely. Lol

Just as an added disclaimer, I am going to AAA with my mom in about a half hour then likely some grocery shopping afterwards. So likely will be the rest of the morning/very early afternoon but should be on after.

Also was half tempted to say "spear to the rear" there but thought better of it lol
No problem dude, thanks for the heads up. Also petition to make "spear to the rear" Hiroshi's catchphrase

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Once you begin filling in your stats, remember that every stat has to have a minimum of 5 points, and you’re permitted only a single stat with the max 20 points, this would typically mean your character specializes in that stat specifically.
If you choose to make a stat 20, no other stat may exceed 15.

Does that make sense? Genuinely. Lol
Yes, it does, thank you. It will involve math but I can take it lol.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Strength: 11 (Physical Power)
Speed: 9 (Peak physical movement)
Durability: 7 (Physical damage sustained)
Dexterity: 9 (General finesse and reflexes)
Stamina: 10 (Chakra reserves)
Control: 12 (Chakra Control)
Ninjutsu: 13
Taijutsu: 14

Just finished. But I'm not sure if I did it correctly or if I didn't raise any of them high enough, or if I raised them too high...

Just finished. But I'm not sure if I did it correctly or if I didn't raise any of them high enough, or if I raised them too high...
Your stats need to be 90 if all put together, so that is an easy way to check. Personally I don't see any stats that are insanely high, but I'll let Zander be the judge of that

Looks solid to me.

Man...if you don’t specialize in genjutsu, you know nothing about them. No grey areas, right? Lol

Last edited:
If we want something chill then there are no problems with that, since you're in Suna with Kikyō then I wouldn't hold out much hope about that though lol.

In any case, we're very open to allowing you as members of the RP to develop plot threads. The members of the Frost—Night, Mango, and I—do have a little arc penned out that might come into play later on in the RP. It's optional, but we'd be more than happy to involve the other villages and we already have ideas of how we'd do it.

Multiple plots are easier in my opinion. It allows us a greater degree of variety with the events we want to implement. When the main plot involves seven different nations, five of them world super-powers, it generally forces the event that occurs to be rather...high tension, or have a lot of draws to justify why the entire world is focused on this one thing. That basically locks us into high-tension arcs, which get tiring quite easily.

@Godjacob
@ThAtGuY101
@DarkHydraT
@Mango137
@Grand Master Koop
@Nukas
@Schrift
@sSoul
@=Nightshade=
@kyuukestu
@Gamingfan
@Retro Master

As most of you know, Orochimaru won’t be making an appearance during these exams, as he doesn’t have the motives he did originally.
Because of this, the Konaha Crush won’t be taking place- at least not the same way.

Questions is...does anyone have an arc suggestion in mind for post-Chunin exams?
We got plenty of open-space. lol

Well I think in the immediate aftermath if we are not doing a big Konoha invasion we should allow for a light "breather" arc. Recovery from the exams and perhaps announcements of who progressed to the next level in-universe as well as interactions with our characters to further develop some inter-village bonds before they go back to their respective homes.

As far as major plots. I think a mix of what both Zander and kyuu said. Some individual arcs like ninja missions will allow for activity even when our cast is not all together and actually show our teams being...teams as it were lol. But there should be some plots to cross our characters back together beyond exams that effect in a more general scale.

Sorry if I'm asking questions that have already been answered ,buuuut...

Who's attacking the leaf?

Also since orichimaru isnt going after the chunin exams what is he doing? What will orichimaru be doing since hes not on the pursuit for little boys like sasuke?

Are the sound 5 a thing? Kimimaro is EASILY one of my favorite naruto characters. He has that cool bone jutsu. Pull a sword outta his wrist, put wolverine to shame. Then rip his own spine out and put mortal kombat to shame. And like 90% of every naruto character, he had a sad backstory.

The sound village might need a few more shinobi. Orichimaru isnt evil right? I need to read through some of the older discussion thread posts...

It's fine if you say no, I guess. No big deal. Thoughts?

Sorry if I'm asking questions that have already been answered ,buuuut...

Who's attacking the leaf?

Also since orichimaru isnt going after the chunin exams what is he doing? What will orichimaru be doing since hes not on the pursuit for little boys like sasuke?

Are the sound 5 a thing? Kimimaro is EASILY one of my favorite naruto characters. He has that cool bone jutsu. Pull a sword outta his wrist, put wolverine to shame. Then rip his own spine out and put mortal kombat to shame. And like 90% of every naruto character, he had a sad backstory.

The sound village might need a few more shinobi. Orichimaru isnt evil right? I need to read through some of the older discussion thread posts...

It's fine if you say no, I guess. No big deal. Thoughts?
Orochimaru is still going after the Sharingan, there are just more options available to him since the Uchiha Clan is alive; the Sound 4 and Kimimaro are alive and well; and, Orochimaru is most definitely evil.

Now speaking of objectives, we do need to decide who's controlling which village leaders.

I will probably be controlling thee Kazekage, but we'll probably need people to control village leaders and push the interests of their respective villages. Anyone up for the position?

Orochimaru is still going after the Sharingan, there are just more options available to him since the Uchiha Clan is alive; the Sound 4 and Kimimaro are alive and well; and, Orochimaru is most definitely evil.

Now speaking of objectives, we do need to decide who's controlling which village leaders.

I will probably be controlling thee Kazekage, but we'll probably need people to control village leaders and push the interests of their respective villages. Anyone up for the position?

I would be okay with controlling the Raikage if that was okay. I already have a Kumo main in Mitsuko so would make things convenient and plus how can I say no to a ninja wrestler? XD

I would be okay with controlling the Raikage if that was okay. I already have a Kumo main in Mitsuko so would make things convenient and plus how can I say no to a ninja wrestler? XD
Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Please put your hands together for the raging! Caging! Always pissed off at Killa B! You know him! You love him! Please give a warm welcome to, AAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! No, not that A, the other Ay. No! Not that A either... yes I know most of the raikages are named A but I'm talking about this one right here.