• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Shinobi’s Dawn (Discussion)

Procrastination. My old nemesis. Whether I'm making a research paper for psychology or posting on a naruto RP, my old nemesis is ever looming, and always void of remorse. A cold never ending cycle. Sometimes I manage to overpower my oppressive nemesis, but the cost is always high. It's a very arduous process that leaves the mind and body, weakened and vulnerable. To those whom struggle with time management and procrastination, you have my sympathy.

@Godjacob
@ThAtGuY101
@DarkHydraT
@Mango137
@Grand Master Koop
@Schrift
@sSoul
@=Nightshade=
@kyuukestu
@Gamingfan
@Retro Master
@Mango137

(I’m assuming Nukas and NDB are lost causes. Totally fine, life happens.)

Has anyone not received an opportunity to interact/feel like they’re locked in one spot?
Pace has been slow, and I wanna make sure everyone feels in on the action.

Edit: Totally meant to @ Mango twice. Completely intentional.

How nice.

Well the Sound group with Koichi seems they are about to bump into someone. So they seem good. Mitsuko is further ahead the river from where they are so she is alone. I could have her on her scout pick up on the Sound group's activity or someone could drop by her area.

Hiroshi seems pretty chill with the Retro's Konoha-nin situation.

How nice.

Well the Sound group with Koichi seems they are about to bump into someone. So they seem good. Mitsuko is further ahead the river from where they are so she is alone. I could have her on her scout pick up on the Sound group's activity or someone could drop by her area.

Hiroshi seems pretty chill with the Retro's Konoha-nin situation.
Ah, no. No one's coming for you yet, I was just setting it up. Feel free to carry on.

@Godjacob

The movement I referenced in my post was from the previous posts where both Kikyō and Kazue moved to different trees due to the fire catching up to them when they were still talking.

Fine I will edit to he moved during the talk rather than after the action kicked off. Apologies.

rip Jacob, I was gonna have Kikyō tell you to run.

Hey I felt pressured to post after you and Retro did and I didn't want to get lost in the shuffle. You could have mentioned to hold a reply here when I first talked in the discussion today lol