• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 of my characters (Azumi and Kenji) are with Zander's character getting registered for the Chunin Exams and heading to the main building.

2 of my other characters (Madoka & Tomiko) are with Smug's character on their way to the registration building though they were spied on by Shen & Retro's characters. That's events around my OCs.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Something seemed vaguely familiar about Raiku but he couldn’t quiet figure out what it was.
this made me curious. do they know each other as babies? or does he feel familiar because of their bloodline. either way, I don't mind if he does know him or something, but I do want to know why. (you don't have to tell me though)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
probably...... actually I don't know. I don't think Raiku would even hate Kiro that much, to be honest. Now if he did start the massacre, then yea.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I just saw a dude mentioned me so i came at the rush of sasuke speed (Totally faster than naruto you haters)
We having clans right?
And fill me in on what's happening right now because i have no time to read up

Name: Chikao Uchiha
Jutsu type: A little bit of fire but also some lightning
Description: This dude wears a shirt with the uchiha symbol on the back of shirt, shorts, and regular shoes. Also set a side the clothing traditional weights are inside them to give him a little extra training.
Bio: A boy raised in Hidden Leaf with fabulous life nothing wrong, just him with his issues. 1st taking down Chunin exams then heading straight for the top.
Likes: Darkness, being hidden away in the shadows away from society.
Dislikes: Being with others especially unaware of who they are.
Missions completed: 5 D, 2 C, 3 B, 0 A or S

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I just saw a dude mentioned me so i came at the rush of sasuke speed (Totally faster than naruto you haters)
We having clans right?
And fill me in on what's happening right now because i have no time to read up

Name: Chikao Uchiha
Jutsu type: A little bit of fire but also some lightning
Description: This dude wears a shirt with the uchiha symbol on the back of shirt, shorts, and regular shoes. Also set a side the clothing traditional weights are inside them to give him a little extra training.
Bio: A boy raised in Hidden Leaf with fabulous life nothing wrong, just him with his issues. 1st taking down Chunin exams then heading straight for the top.
Likes: Darkness, being hidden away in the shadows away from society.
Dislikes: Being with others especially unaware of who they are.
Missions completed: 5 D, 2 C, 3 B, 0 A or S

3 B’s are a a bit too high for a genin, seeing as a powerful one such as gaara only managed to do one. Otherwise though, accepted

OoOoOOh Snap. I normally wouldn't join so late into an RP but it doesn't look like you guys have exactly started yet and I love & miss Naruto - so why not give an rp like this a shot?
---

Name: Haru Hyūga

Jutsu type: Specializes in primarily Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, and skilled in his bloodline's Kekki Genkai - Byakugan

Description: He, much like the Hyuga Clan in general, has fair skin and sports a deep jet black hair, however kept short and sleek. His eyes are a pure shade resembling lavender-white. He wears a white button up shirt made from expensive material yet comfortable for mobility. He manually cut the sleeves off for convenience. He also wears beige shorts with a black belt to keep them suited around his thin stature.
- (Wears his headband around his left arm)

Bio: Haru is the youngest of the 3 sons within the main branch family of the Hyūga Clan. Being from the part of the family that is seen to be more 'important', he and his family tend to let the fact that they are one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure get to their heads. Haru both wishes and is being forced to grow up and become an admirable Ninja, more so for the fame and recognition aspect. His father wants all of his sons to be recognizable as strong and blessed with leadership attributes, whereas Haru himself wants to succeed so that people will respect him rather than see him as the baby of the clan.

Likes: Cold tea, Training, Quiet sound of nature, Honorable opponents/partners.
Dislikes: Obnoxious/Arrogant company (very ironic), Annoying sounds, and Cheaters

Missions completed: 25 // ( A-0 | B-1 | C-11 | D-13 )

========================================================

Name: Ryo Yamanaka

Jutsu type: Highly skilled in techniques of Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, but falls a bit flat in Taijutsu // Compensates through intricate understanding and wielding of weaponry

Description: Ryo is a slender young man with short, suave, bright blonde hair, as well as teal shaded hazel eyes. His olive skin is smooth, and he has prominent ears that tend to stick out whenever he is flustered.
(Wears his Headband around the front of his neck)

Bio: Ryo is a member of the Yamanaka Clan. He is the only boy, and a middle child; having one older and younger sister. A bit more in touch with his feminine side, he has been raised being more mentally adept than physically, which aids in his practice of his family's prefered style of Ninjutsu. He also studies Medical Ninjutsu and wishes to learn more skill sets from that area in order to be a useful Medical-nin. His older sister is an active Chunin kunoichi, but spends a lot of time away from home due to her work. As Ryo's father died when Ryo and his sisters were young, the goal of the older 2 of the three siblings became to simply follow tradition and become decent ninjas of Konoha - as those were the wishes of their father who had taught them the bloodlines traditions since birth.
(He has waited a bit longer than needed to apply for the Chunin Exams, but now he feels comfortable and confident enough)

Likes: Solving Problems, Organization, Friendly Faces, Flowers
Dislikes: Chaos, Murder, Evil Intentions

Missions Completed: 18 ( A-0 | B-0 | C-8 | D-10 )

Last edited:
(Hey, nice to see you Platinum.)

Sigh...this isn't easy to say. Maybe it is, and I am just being all melodramatic about it. Anyway Bummer, our old dog, is having some...issues. Age is catching up with him, hearing is sometimes shaky and now he seems to be unable to put much weight on his back right leg which makes moving around rather hard.

Probably gonna take him to the vet tomorrow. Hoping for the best, of course, though my mother and I are already considering...considering the possibility of putting him down.

It sucks, and emotionally I am just drained so I cannot RP to the best of my ability. Naturally I probably will anyway, just to take my mind off things. Though if my future posts are sub-par or if I just don't reply for the next day or so you'll all know why. Just figured I owe it to give you guys a heads up.

Now I gotta go share this with other convos & RP discussions. Wish I could have dumped this all in my profile.