• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Personally, I am indifferent if I get a harem or any kind of romantic interactions in general, I've just noticed that in past experiences, I've been involved in romance, one way or another.

I typically don't focus on whether my characters hook up or not. I don't care if they do, but I tend to focus on their character arcs.

If I feel a romance helps said character arc, then I'm all for it. But I won't focus on that. Anyway I got dinner to eat. Be back ASAP.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
though Kabuto can probably beat the crap out of all our ocs, he’s still pretending to be a genin so... yea. Is it ok if I threatened Kabuto with a sword to tell him if he told anyone about who he was?

Haha yeah. Also just noticed Kabuto will be used - how fun, now I have to pretend to not hate him since the universe he's apart of doesnt exist

tumblr_inline_mqvj3pxI2t1qz4rgp.gif

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know a soul eater rp. Anyways, I'm super dumb. It doesn't matter, everyone knows I'm an uchiha, I have a cloak with the symbol on the back! *facepalm*

I guess while I wait for Zander and Smug to reply, I can introduce my alternate Sakura to interact with some other people. I just don't know who.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
same im hype lol. but i do think it'd be in our best interest to get characters interacting/somewhat being friendly to establish some connections in order to have more of an advantage during the more dangerous stage of the exams

Exactly what my thoughts were. Just like how it was in the actual series, rivalries and allies were made in this stage before the exams actually started. And we are getting real close for the exams starting, we all all nearly in the same exam area

I enjoy the pre-exam banter myself. Gives our characters to actually be...characters. Rather than just focus on the exams and action scenes. So long as we don't let it drag, I like this method.

Also Sakura is likely going to be someone the OCs cheat off of for the first exam XD

I've been thinking what my OCs would do in a written exam (The cheating exam)

Madoka would pull a Kankuro and make a puppet proctor.

Tomiko would feel the vibrations through the ground to mimic someone's writing motions.

Azumi...might just pull a Sakura since I can't think of a creative cheating method.

Kenji will struggle XD

I’m just waiting for @Retro Master... as for the cheating exam... I expect the sharingan and byakugan people to do the same thing... use enhanced eyesight to ezko it
Hahah what??? Me??? Nah....never...
5b3e3a8f92b69b8dad5e21e52165f581b056ce41_hq.gif

I have a question, would everyone want to do that writing exam, or a new one that I thought up?
Yeah as said above, I love the written test, but you are the originator of this RP and ultimately I'm up for anything. Its always more fun as the roleplayers to try to adjust to something we don't expect, since it adds a hint of realism into what we post.