• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
also, raiku doesn't know anything about your dad, just saying. if your oc is triggered at him he's probably gonna be like:
TF DID I DO?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Let’s say he didn’t have the heart to try and kill his whole clan, but in the original timeline he did because sauske would be spared, so he’d know that his clan would live on.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
wait who tf does he know im an uchiha. tbh i wanted that to be a bit of a secret.... wait if your oc is from leaf as well then doesn't he know raiku?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
okay, you watch your bnha. just saying if you have time, you could learn about what is going on or at least have an idea. or you can just wait for godjacob to get on

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Name: Yasu Tsubasa

Jutsu type: Yasu uses crow feathers and a combination of earth-style hardening and wind-style to harden the feathers and send them around the battlefield like needles. He can control the speed and direction of the feathers and can change the hardness depending on what he is trying to pierce. He can't pierce thick armor due to the feathers only having so much length to work with. He also knows other wind-style Jutsu, and is most proficient with Jutsu of that type. Yasu is also trained in hand-to-hand combat for close encounters, and is extremely proficient with blades. His main weapons besides Feather Darts is a two foot straight blade that he sheaths on his back.

Description: Yasu's hair is straight and very thick, but still soft. His hair is black and glossy, it reaches halfway down his forehead but he combs it over. His eyes are somewhat slanted, deep brown, and very easy to get lost in, like a dark forest. He also needs his glasses, he's basically blind without them. He has a somewhat circular face, although it's hardly noticeable. Yasu wears a black shirt with a metal chest plate and shoulder guards. He also has long black pants with shin guards and pockets for holding ninja tools.

Bio: Yasu is from the Hidden Sand Village and grew up with his parents pressuring him to study and become a shinobi. Yasu is typically alone, he avoids groups larger than 4 or so people. He has mild anxiety and severe depression, which makes him somewhat hard to approach. Even though he seems cold and distant, he warms up to people fairly quickly. He is extremely loyal and very trustworthy, the few friends he keeps mean more than anything to him. He's known to be somewhat clingy, but only occasionally. He's self sacrificial and gives things up to make others happy, and he's more likely to back down in an argument to avoid the confrontation. Unless that argument involves a friend or loved one, in which case he won't back down for anything.

Likes: Birds (Specifically crows), the dark, friends, tea, seafood

Dislikes: Loud noises, large crowds, bright lights, food that's too sweet

Missions completed: 49 D-Rank, 22 C-Rank, 1 B-Rank, 0 A-Rank, 0 S-Rank

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Well the thing is, I kind of overestimated the amount of missions I should have put down... But I'll just keep it as it is now lol

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Yasu Tsubasa

Jutsu type: Yasu uses crow feathers and a combination of earth-style hardening and wind-style to harden the feathers and send them around the battlefield like needles. He can control the speed and direction of the feathers and can change the hardness depending on what he is trying to pierce. He can't pierce thick armor due to the feathers only having so much length to work with. He is also trained in hand-to-hand combat for close encounters.

Description: Yasu's hair is straight and very thick, but still soft. His hair is black and glossy, it reaches halfway down his forehead but he combs it over. His eyes are somewhat slanted, deep brown, and very easy to get lost in, like a dark forest. He also needs his glasses, he's basically blind without them. He has a somewhat circular face, with fairly clear skin. He has some very subtle stubble on his chin and jawline. Yasu wears a black shirt with a metal chest plate and shoulder guards. He also has long black pants with shin guards and pockets for holding ninja tools.

Bio: Yasu is typically alone, he avoids groups larger than 4 or so people. He has mild anxiety and severe depression, which makes him somewhat hard to approach. Even though he seems cold and distant, he warms up to people fairly quickly. He is extremely loyal and very trustworthy, the few friends he keeps mean more than anything to him. He's known to be somewhat clingy, but only occasionally. He's self sacrificial and gives things up to make others happy, and he's more likely to back down in an argument to avoid the confrontation. Unless that argument involves a friend or loved one, in which case he won't back down for anything.

Likes: Birds (Specifically crows), the dark, friends, tea, seafood

Dislikes: Loud noises, large crowds, bright lights, food that's too sweet

Missions completed: 49 D-Rank, 22 C-Rank, 1 B-Rank, 0 A-Rank, 0 S-Rank
i suggest becoming friends with my ocs (lol)

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I mean, probably. She's famous in the village right? Even if he didn't know her personally he would of had to have heard of her.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
To be fair she whispered it since like every Suna knows she has this p. And now maybeee an Iwa. And Zaku knows because he can hear everyone out of nowhere. That might sound rude... He was stalking. There, that's true.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Truee lol but this is an AU after all, he could have had the same training Dosu had in this universe to pick up on that, actually for all we know about him he might already have that lol. Who knows

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Now I remember Zaku! He was the guy that got his arms broken by sasuke! Only reason I remember him hahaha. Also yes pls this is fact:
Which is funny considering it was Dosu of the Sound Trio who had the super hearing. Zaku just blasted things XD
also pls no "HEY! I sorta recognize you. Your an uchiha? Well now I'm gonna exploit how I only knew this and you can't beat me cuz you don't know my ninjutsu till it's too late." On that note.. How does a novel only kekkei genkai help beat Hashima lol